City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Linna Lehmann

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Linna Lehmann Empty
PostSubject: Linna Lehmann   Linna Lehmann I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Linna Lehmann Zooey-Deschanel-zooey-deschanel-160532_1280_1024

Last edited by Sarah on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

Linna Lehmann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linna Lehmann   Linna Lehmann I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 am

Text
Your father is at the prison. Feel free to visit.
ObediaLinna Lehmann Obedia
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Linna Lehmann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linna Lehmann   Linna Lehmann I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:25 pm

I hadn't left my room after I finally made it home. I took a nap and woke up with a horrendous headache. I'd had one since I'd woken up in the hospital, but after I'd seen my father it had just kept getting worse. I took some medicine and went back to bed, hoping it would let up soon.

Linna Lehmann Linna2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

Linna Lehmann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linna Lehmann   Linna Lehmann I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:36 am

I woke up, my head still pounding, but my mind clearer than I knew it had been in years.... Something inside me had snapped, a wall had broken down, and I remembered everything... every beating, every time he'd starved me, every time he'd made me watch him torture information from someone...I got up and dried off, dressing slowly, then went to my closet. I found a couple of bags, stuffing everything I thought I would need into them, hoping I wouldn't forget anything. I had to leave here, I couldn't stay here any longer. I had nothing now... there was nothing for me here, no one that gave a shit about me. I knew where I needed to go, and I was probably walking into my own death, but it was a chance I had to take. I had to find her if it was the last thing I did. I got everything together, took a last look at what had been my home, then headed out. No need to tell anyone I was leaving, no need to leave a note. No one would care that I'd left, and I was sure no one would look for me. No one would care that I'd disappeared. - Linna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Linna Lehmann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linna Lehmann   Linna Lehmann I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linna Lehmann
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Personals-
Jump to: