Share | 

Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:41 am

I dropped her arm as Lea still helped her stand and I took her face in my hands. "Look at me. The baby DOES matter and I won't let you neglect yourself. Understand?"

"Because we've done all we can, Mom."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:54 am

I managed a nod. "I feel like I'm dying inside," I whispered.

"They're my boys. Asher... Sebastien... they're my sons. I can't... I feel like I'm walking away from them... if I leave."

Back to top Go down
http://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 am

"I know, and you may feel like that for a long time but you have a baby to take care of too Timber. You have to remember that."

"It's not like that. Dad and Ezra need us too, we need to check in on them and let Jack finish up here."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 am

I knew she was right, but it was so hard not to fall into the deep void that threatened to overtake me. "I'm... I'm gonna... gonna try," I whispered. "Will you stay with me? Both of you? Please?" I whispered.

"I know you're right. I just don't want to go," I whispered. "I... I was hoping they would come."

I was standing a little ways away, watching the funeral without being seen. Everyone started to leave and I slowly stepped out of the trees as Aurora was coming through alone. "Hey," I said softly. "I know you probably don't want to talk to me... or see me... especially now... I'm just worried about you though. I wanted to check on you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 am

"No matter our differences Lea and I never stopped caring about you. You're our friend, of course we'll stay with you. Let's get you back now." I said and placed her arm back across my shoulders as we took her home.

"Dad is still dead set that Asher is alive, he's mad as hell at us all. I'm worried about him, and he's worried about you and the baby he's just...being a Jacobs right now."

I stopped and looked up at him, feeling ashamed of myself all over again "I just want to get home, Diego."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:59 am

"We haven't spoken since.... He didn't say a word to me when I left this morning."

The pain and sadness in her eyes killed me to my very soul. "Then let me take you home. I won't do anything, I swear. I won't... I won't even touch you," I said quietly.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 am

"He'll start getting better...I hope." I said but highly doubted it.

"No, you don't need to be in Quin's house. We've already disrespected him enough and I'll never forgive myself for it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:34 am

"I hope so too. I'm sure he will... in time," I said, even though I didn't believe it. "I know we need to go home but..." I sighed. I had to admit I didn't want to. Charles was so angry, and part of me knew he was angry at me and the kids, for coming to the service, for believing that Asher and Sebastien weren't coming home. It hadn't even been 24 hours but I didn't know how much more of the silent treatment I could take.

"Then come to my house. I'll make us something to eat. You shouldn't be alone right now."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 pm

"Mason and I will stay and be there too, I won't let him act out." I told Darlene but I knew what she was thinking. Dad wasn't talking to anyone and he was going to be angry at us for coming to this service.

"I don't want to come to your house or be around you, please just go away."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 pm

I nodded a little. "Alright. Let's go," I said softly and let them lead me home.

I sighed and looked down at the ground, putting my hands in my pockets. "Are you gonna be mad at me forever? Are you ever gonna forgive me?" I asked, wanting to tell her I loved her, how much I missed her, but knew that was far from what she needed to hear right now.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 pm

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know, okay? I really don't. Let me work on forgiving myself first." I told him and pushed past him as I started walking home.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:46 pm

It took everything in me to let her go, but I knew if she was ever going to forgive me that's what I had to do. I sat down on the ground, leaning up against a tree, and stayed there for I didn't know how long.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:12 am

Brett and I caught up with Quin "Hey Q, slow your roll for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:22 am

"What for," I said, not stopping.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 am

"Where do you plan on going, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:31 am

"Nowhere in particular. Just walking. I just need some space. Need to get away from that."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 am

"That is in Brown Eyes? Quin, she's having your baby. You'll have to see and talk to her eventually."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:35 am

"No, that as in that piece of trash that thought he could put his hands on her. He's been warned to stay away, warned that if I caught him around after I could walk he'd regret it. He's got no one to blame but himself."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:40 am

"Dammit, stop walking for a fucking minute." I finally spoke up and grabbed him "Turn on me if you want but I promise I can hold my own." I told him and Furious was beside of me watching "And she doesn't play nice."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:42 am

I jerked my arm out of his hold but stayed where I was. "What?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:50 am

"I understand that you're angry about what happened while you were gone but does it occur to you that Aurora and your family would have preferred for you to be here with them? You caused your family and Aurora a lot of heartache whether you like it or not. It doesn't matter if you went on a vengeance crusade, you should have talked to them first. Now you want to be pissed off because another man set his sights on her? We all thought you were dead. What would you have wanted her to do? You weren't here, you didn't see the pain and suffering they were dealing with because of your absence."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 am

I rolled my eyes. "You know, the way I was raised, if a woman has a ring on her finger, it fucking means off limits. Apparently that rule doesn't apply down here. I don't care what anyone thinks, I wasn't gonna let those bastards get away with what they did to my family. I told everyone before we left Kampfer I wasn't gonna let them get away with it, and guess what I didn't. They're still suffering over what happened to them, I see it every time I see them, especially Raine and Bella. I couldn't stop it from happening then, but I could damn sure get rid of the ones that did it and make damn fucking sure they never hurt anyone else like that. I suffered for what I did too, but I don't regret a single second of it. I told Aurora I would come back, and all she had to go on my supposed death was a fucking bloody shirt. Well guess what, bloody shirt or not I'm still here. I almost died getting rid of the people that hurt them, but I came back like I fucking said I would. And to find out... after all that..." I ran my hand roughly through my hair, not caring that I smeared blood through it. "She cares about him. I could see it in her fucking face. If she was so goddamned remorseful over what happened she would've come and tried to talk to me about it, but no. I'm laid up in bed for weeks letting my knees heal up and not once did she try to come talk to me about it. Not once. And I'm supposed to just let that go? Fuck that. We were gonna get married. I wasn't about to let the guy that fucked that up, get off scott free."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:14 am

"Of course she fucking cares about him, he was the only friend she had when you left. Everyone else was still busy dealing with their own grief and she didn't have anyone. He was by her side anytime she needed him. Raine couldn't get out of bed, Gabe was with her. Chase was with Bella, Erica and I were taking turns helping Selma and Zoey. Everyone was preoccupied and when you left she had no one." I shook my head "She didn't come to check on you physically but a day didn't go by that she didn't ask how you were doing. She was afraid to face you, Quin. She's hurting over what happened and you just made everything worse than what it already is. How is she going to face you now, after you just announced to everyone what happened between her and Diego?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:16 am

"If she ever wants to be with me I guess she'll figure it out. I didn't ask everyone to come and watch me beat the fuck out of him, but I'm not sorry for what I did. He fucking deserved it."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:19 am

"What do you think Aurora deserves? To be alone for the rest of her life? Are you going to beat the fuck out of every man who speaks to her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest    

Back to top Go down

Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next