City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Forest             - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 am

"I need to get her undressed from the waist down. Who is staying with you Bella?"
-Pepper
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:21 am

"Chase. I don't care who else."

Forest             - Page 7 Bella2-1_zps4fad14f2

I got the blanket out we'd brought with us and handed it to Pepper. "Here, you can put this over her."

Forest             - Page 7 Rainejpg_zps3eacffbc
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 am

"Thank you, Raine." I said as I held the blanket to cover her while Chase helped her get undressed.
-Pepper

"I'll stay too."
-Asher

"I'm going to hang around but I think I'll...go wait over in the woods." I said, not sure if I could handle watching her in full blown labor just yet.
-Aurora
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Bella- "What... what do I do?" I asked and cried out when a really bad pain hit. "It hurts, it really hurts, I don't think I can do this."

Quin- I walked slowly over to Aurora. "Hey... you alright?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:53 pm

"I know it hurts honey, but you can do it. Women have being doing this for a very long time and these babies have to come out whether we like it or not. You're doing fine." -Pepper

I nodded a little "I'll be fine." -Aurora
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:03 pm

"I... I don't know what... to do, what do I do?"
Bella

I looked at Asher. "She's freaking out."
Raine
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:04 pm

I sighed. "Look... I know you blame me... for the baby... and you should. It was my fault. But I wouldn't have done that if I knew... what was gonna happen." I sighed again, missing her with everything in me and wishing I could just hold her. "I'll leave you alone, I'm sorry," I said and turned to walk away.
Quin
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:09 pm

"I'm going to examine you and then I'll tell you what comes next." I told her gently as I put on my surgical gloves. I moved down and separated her legs "This may be uncomfortable." I warned her. -Pepper

"Bella, look at me." I told her and she turned to watch me "Try to think about something else." Asher

I didn't want him to leave, I needed him. I needed him so much it hurt "Quin, wait." I said and he stopped "I don't blame you, I blame myself."
-Aurora
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:22 pm

I reached out and squeezed his hand too, wincing when she started checking me. "Ow... ow that hurts," I said, feeling a tear slip down my cheek.
Bella

I turned and looked at her, knowing my shock showed on my face. "How in the hell can you blame yourself?"
Quin
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:25 pm

"When did your water break, Bella?" I asked her "Did you realize it had? Some women don't."
-Pepper

"I just can...I put myself in stressful situations when I should have known better. If I hadn't used my shitty judgement that fight would have never happened." -Aurora
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:26 pm

"I... I didn't know... My bed was wet this morning but... I just thought... It's happened before," I said and blushed a little. "What's that mean?"
Bella

I shook my head. "He took advantage of you Aurora. He knew what he was doing. Don't you dare blame yourself for the... the baby, it wasn't your fault. It wasn't," I said, trying to hold back my emotion.
Quin
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 pm

"It just means you're almost ready, it won't be too much longer." I said, not going into details because she was frightened enough. "We just have to let it happen now. You'll know when to start pushing, you'll feel it."

-Pepper

"Well, it wasn't yours either. It just...happened. There wasn't anything we could have done about it." I sighed deeply and fidgeted my hands a little "After everything I've done to you I really wanted to give you a baby. Maybe...maybe then you would have at least come around me." I muttered, looking down at the ground as I sat down on a log. "I know you wanted to be around after I lost the baby but I don't want you to feel like you have to put up with me because of what happened. You were right, I'm no better than Miranda."

-Aurora
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:03 pm

"How will I know? What does it feel like? Will it... will it hurt more than it hurts now?"

"You're nothing like her Aurora and... I'm sorry I ever said that to you. I wasn't wanting to be around you because I felt like I had to. Or because I felt like I had to put up with you. I wanted to be there for you... because I wanted to be. Because I love you."

Forest             - Page 7 Quin2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:25 pm

"You'll know, sweetie. I can't explain how but it's just an intuition we have. Trust me and keep breathing."
-Pepper

"I love you too...I'm so sorry. I know you had your reasons for going back, I said things I didn't mean too. I don't hold it against you anymore. This week while I was alone I just really took the time to reevaluate my life. I want you in it but I want us to start over too." I said, looking up to him. I knew I had tears in my eyes but I really didn't want to cry. I had done plenty of that over the weekend too.
Forest             - Page 7 AuroraMiller_zps23fa776b
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:33 pm

I nodded and tried to take deep breaths like she'd taught me. I felt a lot of pressure and looked up at her, scared to death. "I... I think... I think I... I think I need to push," I whispered, feeling my body shaking a little.

I pulled her slowly to me and gently wiped her tears away, staring deep into her eyes. "I think starting over... would be a really good idea," I said quietly. "I love you Aurora. I don't want to be without you anymore. It's been torture. I just... I thought you wanted him instead of me. I thought you didn't want anything else to do with me. I thought you... hated me... because of what I did... because of what happened."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:40 pm

I moved between her legs while Chase and Asher had her hands "Okay sweetie, whenever you're ready."
-Pepper

"He was a good friend but being...what I did with him was a mistake. I'm so sorry, I can't say it enough. I've never hated you, I love you too much. I think I've loved you since day one, even if you did try to injure me." I said, smiling a little "When did you get so tall?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:03 am

The pressure increased more and more until it almost took my breath away. I pushed as hard as I could, screaming out at the pain. "I can't do it I can't I can't do it," I said, tears falling down my face. "It hurts too much, I can't do it."

I smiled a little. "I've always been this tall. Maybe you've just gotten shorter," I teased, then kissed her softly, unable to hold back any longer. "I love you. Please don't stay away from me any longer. I can't take it being away from you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:12 am

"Bella, you have to do it and I know can. You're one of the strongest people I know, you can do this."
Forest             - Page 7 AsherJacobs_zpsc5fd3ac1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 am

"You shrink when you get old, I'm not that old yet." I smiled "I love you too, move into the cabin with me. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:19 am

"No I can't, I ca-" I started to say then screamed out again when the pain hit, worse then the last one, and I couldn't do anything but push.

I nodded and kissed her again. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:50 am

"Good, you're doing good." I told her "Now lay back, take some more breaths and push again."
-Pepper

"Good." I wrapped my arms tight around his waist "You know we can't...for awhile. Not until Pepper clears me."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:57 am

I laid my head back on Chase's lap, trying to catch my breath, but barely got a chance to before I had to push again. I screamed again, pushing as hard as I could until the pain stopped for a minute, and felt someone wipe my forehead with something. "I'm... I'm tired..." I whispered and reached my hand up to wipe at more tears.

"All I want to do is hold you," I said and laid my head on top of hers.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:02 am

"You're almost there, a few more good pushes and it's over with Bella."
-Pepper

"You can do this, baby. You're really doing great."
Forest             - Page 7 22cfdf35

"I'm happy with that...I hope Bella's okay."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:14 am

I nodded and tried to catch my breath again before the next pain came. I pushed a few more times until Pepper told me to stop. It hurt so bad I felt like I was gonna pass out..

"Me too," I said and held her closer to me. "You want to... stick around until it's over? So we can make sure she's alright?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:36 pm

"I see the head, two more good pushes and it'as over with. You can do it."
-Pepper

I nodded slowly "Yeah, I'd like to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next