City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeRegisterLog in

Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Forest             - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:21 am

"No, i think you have done enough. Now why are you going back over there. I am taking Timber to see her sister, shes not gonna hurt us."

Forest             - Page 2 Allegrakampfer-2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 am

"We said we would let someone know...I guess we were going back to see what's up with her." I shrugged, not really knowing what to say. Allegra had never been mad at me before.
Forest             - Page 2 MasonJacobs_zpsbae57f9e

Last edited by Loria Colwell on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:08 am

I thought a minute and said "Are you going to see that skinny ass brunette, Mason...dont look stupid, answer me." i said, tapping my foot.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:11 am

"Feeny?" I asked "We're just friends, I actually just really met and talked to her today."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:13 am

I raised my eyebrows a little. "Gotta love how he knows exactly who you're talking about."

Forest             - Page 2 Timber-3
Back to top Go down
http://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:15 am

"You know, really. Well i think everyone should stay away til we see Linna. Man have some respect for Timber and dont be a dick like your brother."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:15 am

I heard all of the commotion going on and had witnessed the argument between Timber and Asher. Who was the blonde? I thought to myself and followed them into the forest "Whats going, on?" I asked, crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow.
Forest             - Page 2 LeaDavenport_zps51c6c874
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:17 am

I looked at Lea and then Gen and shook my head. "Nothing, cept Linna is in the other camp"

Forest             - Page 2 Bastiankampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:19 am

"Nothing." I said walking up behind them. I'd seen the way they were staying so close to each other and I was eying them both "So, Blondie. Mind giving my man some breathing room? Cause I'm about to get pissy."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:21 am

I gave her a look. "Excuse me? I was just going to show her," I said, pointing at the other blonde, "to our camp, I'm not in this pissing contest."

Forest             - Page 2 Immogen
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:22 am

"Showing her to your camp doesn't involve taking up so much of his oxygen now does it?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:23 am

"Right now, you're taking up my oxygen."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:23 am

"Bitch, I'll take a lot more than that."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:24 am

"You are the one that got up in my face for no goddamned reason. Back the fuck off."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:26 am

"Make me." I smirked "Please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:32 am

"Ooh hot chick fight, i definitely gotta see this."

Forest             - Page 2 Deankampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:38 am

"You don't want me to make you. You wouldn't want me to fuck up that pretty face of yours. But I love how you have no idea who I am yet you pretend to know me. What makes you think I'm out to steal anyone's man? Although god knows how he puts up with a jealous bitch like you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:41 am

"Oh, sweetie. That's adorable, is that the best you got? Give it to me again." I said and rolled my eyes at Dean "You showered, I smell the difference."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:46 am

"Oh, so you remembered how i smelled, aww. Better stop people will think you like me there cupcake."

"Lea, wanna introdce your friend?" i asked with a little grin.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:51 am

I looked at the other guy, who the hell was he? I turned back to Allegra "What's wrong with you? Asher might make mistakes but he's human like everyone else. Stop running your mouth about him."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:52 am

I looked over at Dean "I don't know him, just caught him in Brett's house today." I said, leaving out the part where he practically held me against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:55 am

"Im not running my mouth. He had no right to talk to my best friend like that, he was wrong and til you see that....just...whatever. Stay away from us for a while. Ill send that skinny bitch this way, since your so hot to see her again. Lets go Timber." i said and we headed into the woods.

"Wow, you really pissed her off." i laughed. "I told you who i was, before you went all ninja chick on me."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:00 am

"Mind your own god damn business." I glared at him and went into the forest.

Bastian was looking at me "His name is Dean. Brett's friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:04 am

"Oh, come come now, we are much more than that. You saw me almost naked." i said rasing an eyebrow.

I looked at Lea and said "WE need to talk, now." as i grabbed her arm and half dragged her into the woods.

Forest             - Page 2 Bastiankampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:06 am

I jerked my arm away from him once we were away from the others "Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next