Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

In Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 pm

I took Bella in to the Cabin that Thomas had fond and shooed everyone out. Ronna said she would be right outside and i agreed. "Now, Bella how long have you been throwing up honey?"

"Well get some rest, i am gonna go check on Izzy and Ryan." i said and kissed her softly. "I am gonna tell Asher ive checked on you so he will leave you be. I mean unless you like all that constant mother henning." i teased

"I am so happy. Its so clean and fresh out here. Very nice. Come on Tristan, lets go for a walk."

"Are you doing okay baby?" i asked, looking up into my husbands eyes. "Its nice to see you smiling again.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 pm

"Um... a couple times this week. And twice just now. But I've just been... really tired and stressed out and..." I bit my lip and sat down slowly. "What's wrong with me?" I whispered.

I laughed a little. "I'm not fond of it but I understand why he does it. I just need to take a nap then I'll be alright. I love you," I said and kissed him back. "I'll go get food in a little bit."

"Sounds like a good idea. We'll be back later," I said to them and we left. I put my arm around her and held her close as we walked. "It's really nice out here isn't it."

"I don't feel like smiling most of the time. But you and Trini are safe, and we're away from there. I can't complain," I said and kissed her softly. "I love you so much."

Back to top Go down
http://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:35 pm

"You're right, I do know what happened and I seen you tied up in your room. But that hasn't kept me away from you. I had to make sure we all made it here, Timber. Now we're here and we can start rebuilding our lives. Now, please come and eat with the rest of us."

"She thinks Asher is being distant because of what happened to her, we know that isn't the case and he's with her now."

I smiled "Good, I've always looked forward to my very first date."

I nodded and set down in a chair "You and me both. I've never been so worried in my life, it's been hell trying to keep him fed and hydrated. I'll die myself before I let anything happen to one of my children, though."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:43 pm

"I didnt mean to snap at her. but i mean...everyones worried and i just popped off." i sighed. "Anyways, how are you?" i asked, leaning against him.

"Well i will make sure its something you remember. Now come on lets eat." i said and took her hand.

"I love your son, he...well he saved me from the worst time ever. Not just physically either. He wont leave me. He promised hed never leave me." i whispered.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 pm

"I don't know how much I can stomach. But I guess I'll try," I siad and looked at him. "I know I'm being selfish, there's a lot of people demanding your time, but... can you at least try to spend more time with me?" I asked quietly. "I just... there's not very many people here than can even... stand to be around me. And... I really want to be with you. I feel safe with you Asher. When you're not around I just... feel really alone."

"That's not going to happen. We're going to take good care of him and he's going to be okay," I said and hugged her then kissed Charles' cheek.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 pm

"We're all stressed, we'll need a few days and it will all be fine. You'll see." I smiled.

"He's a fighter, hopefully it won't be much longer and he'll wake up."

"After dinner, I'm taking you to the house I picked. I picked it because it was larger, and I need the space. I have Bella, her sister, Sebastien and Susannah too." I smiled "I must make them feel safe too, they won't have anyone else but me." I took her hand and we stood up "Is there something else going on that you haven't told me? Someone giving you a hard time?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:57 pm

"Everything's going to be fine, you'll see," I said and hugged him too. I was keeping my worry and fear to myself, I needed to be strong for everyone right now.

"You do make them feel safe. You make everyone feel safe. You've just got this way about you." I stopped and sighed a little. "They just... look at me differently. They're wary and... some of them like Isabelle... downright hate me. And she has every right to, look at what my father did to her." I stopped a minute then looked at him. "Why didn't you tell me. About Joanna," I said, so quietly I was almost whispering.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:01 pm

"I haven't had the chance to, I guess. That and it's a hard subject to talk about but, I'll tell you everything tonight." I leaned down and kissed her softly, running my fingers through her hair "I won't stand by and let people treat you badly. If anyone is saying anything, tell me now please."

I had been hearing voices for days but couldn't respond, even though I wanted to. I had willed my eyes and mouth to open but they just wouldn't. I came to myself when I heard her voice and name, the only thing that had sounded familiar at all. Finally, my eyes opened and blinked a few times "Chelsi?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 pm

I nodded and leaned into him. "Okay," I said softly. People had been making comments, friends of his and people he was close to, but I didn't want to start anything. We were starting over, all of us, and hopefully they would just get used to me being around. "Don't worry about it okay? No one's really... said anything, just looks. Nothing you need to worry about okay?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:14 pm

I watched her eyes for a moment "I think you're lying to me, but I'll let it go. Tell me who's giving you looks."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 pm

"I'm not gonna rat anyone out Asher," I said softly. "We're starting over, let's not start with anger okay? It'll get better. Just don't worry about it," I said and leaned up, kissing him softly.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:24 pm

"Anger? You don't think I'm capable of having a polite conversation with someone?" I smirked "Smart girl."

"Ethan." I couldn't believe it and I hurried to the other side of the bed "Ethan, it's Dad. Can you see us? Your vision okay?"

Everything was so fuzzy "What? Dad? How long have I been asleep? What happened to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:27 pm

"No, i will wait til everyone else is fed. Shouldnt you run and catch up to your man?" i asked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:28 pm

"You got hurt, i said and he looked at me, now you are awake and here with me." i smiled and kissed him softly.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:31 pm

I knelt by the side of the bed and took his hand. "You've been in a coma sweetie, for almost four weeks. We've been so worried about you. How do you feel?"

I managed a smile. "When it comes to the people you care about, and you feel like they've been wronged somehow, then no, I don't think you'd have a polite conversation with them."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 pm

"Babe, who are these people? Why are they here?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 pm

I rolled my eyes. "I already told you I am not with Asher. We're just old friends. Nothing more. Now quit being stubborn and let's go get something to eat."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 pm

"Umm, thats Darlene, and thats Your...dad...Ethan..do you know who i am?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 pm

"I told you wait til all the women have gone. Thats not stubborn, woman thats polite."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 pm

I smiled just a bit. "Well alright. Let's just go to the house then. Link showed Harley and Harley showed me. It's got a bedroom for everyone so you can have your own. We can at least get settled in and then we'll go eat."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:38 pm

I had Jaclyn with me and held her against my hip as Caleb and I walked to the mess hall with everyone else, Sebastien and Susannah behind us. "I can't believe we're really here. It's... it's amazing."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 pm

"I know you...you're Chelsi...my girlfriend." I whispered "But..." I shook my head "I don't know her...or him..."

"It's nice, isn't it? Didn't I tell you we would leave one day?" I teased.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:43 pm

"I could always try, see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:47 pm

I felt Charles stiffen a little and took his hand, then moved away from the bed a little so I didn't make Ethan uncomfortable. "What do you remember sweet- Ethan? Do you remember anything else?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:49 pm

I smiled. "Yeah you did. And you were right," I said and kissed him. The more we walked through the little town the more amazed I got. "This is... amazing, it's so beautiful here. And the air... it smells so clean."

"I think I know what would happen so let's... just not go down that road," I said and leaned into him a little more, letting him put his arm around me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Town    

Back to top Go down

In Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next