Share | 

In Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 pm

"It's pretty refreshing isn't it?" I smiled.

"Come on, let's eat." I told her "And you will eat at least something...please?"

"No...it's blank. Everything." I groaned as I tried to sit up and Chelsi eased me back down "I feel like I need to be somewhere though, like someone needs me."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:13 pm

"Very. I think we're going to be really happy here."

"I'll try. That's all I can promise."

"There was someone with you when you got hurt. Her name is Elena. She's doing fine though so all you need to do is lay back and relax. You need to rest okay? I'm going to go get you something to eat." I forced out a smile before getting up and pulling Charles aside. "It could just be temporary, so let's not panic okay? I'm going to go tell Asher and Mason that he's woken up, but... I'm not sure they should come right now. He can't remember anyone but Chelsea, do you think it would overwhelm?"

Back to top Go down
http://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:15 pm

"Could you imagine Asher if we kept this from him?" I asked her "His brothers and sister need to know. We'll talk to them, go in one at a time."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:16 pm

"Me too. So far so good."

"Fine. I'll take it." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 pm

I watched Darlene leave and sighed. " Guess my opinion dont matter. Ill just leave you and him alone since im really not part of the family anyways." i said to charles. I got up and got my stuff to go find pepper.
Chelsi

Last edited by Becca on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:36 pm

"I would never keep it from them, I'm going to tell them right now. One at a time's a good idea. I'll be back soon," I said and kissed him then left. I saw Asher walking with Timber and went up to them. "Ethan's awake, but -" I stopped him as he turned quickly to go over there. "He doesn't remember anything Asher. And when I said nothing... I mean nothing. And no one. All he seems to remember is Chelsea."

"I hope it stays good. I don't think any of us can handle much more," I said then saw mom come out of the house and rush over to Asher. "I wonder what's happened," I said then headed in their direction.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:45 pm

"Are you serious?" I asked, trying to remain calm "Okay. One at a time. I'll get Mason."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:54 pm

"Get Mason for what? What happened?" I asked as we walked up, only catching the last end of the conversation.

"Ethan woke up, but... he doesn't remember anyone but Chelsea. So I want you guys to go in just one at a time to see him. I don't want to overwhelm him."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:58 pm

I went and found Mason with Allegra "Ethan's awake but...he doesn't know anyone but Chelsi. Didn't even know Dad and mom." I felt like I had lost a piece of myself. What if he never remembered?

I sighed deeply, it hurt thinking my brother really didn't know me anymore "Are you sure? Maybe it's because he just woke up. He needs a few days."

I didn't want to say anything else, we had to keep some hope "I'm sure you're right." I said "We just need to go in, one at a time so we don't scare him or make him uncomfortable." He nodded and followed me back to where Mom was with Ezra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 am

I kissed Ethan and said "Your family is gonna come see you. Are you okay with that?"

"Come on baby, i will go with you, and wait outside." i said and took his hand as we went next door.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:06 am

"They are my family though, right?"

"Thanks, I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:09 am

"I think you are...umm , damn. Bella i want you to take a test for me okay." i said and went in my bag. "Here go pee in this for me okay."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 am

"Yes, i will sit here." i said and put my bag down. "I will send Someone for the doctor."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:13 am

[quote]
Sarah wrote:
I smiled just a bit. "Well alright. Let's just go to the house then. Link showed Harley and Harley showed me. It's got a bedroom for everyone so you can have your own. We can at least get settled in and then we'll go eat."

"Ya'll didnt have to get a place for me. I am fine now, you dont still have to hem and haw over me." i said, even though the amnesia was still holding my memory hostage.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:15 am

"I'll go." I told her and patted her on the back "We do want you here Chelsi, don't think we don't. You are part of our family, you and your mom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:18 am

"Are you okay with living with my brother and fawn?" i asked and looked at him. " You could always get with one of the others."

"I love you too, with all my heart."

"So, i said after Trent said he was going for food, wanna go to the mess hall?" i asked Alicia, standing up to take her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:21 am

I took the test slowly and looked up at her, trying to keep back the tears again. "What... what's it for?" I whispered, even though I knew.

"Well where else would you sleep silly? I said I was going to make sure you're taken care of and I meant it."

"Of course you are. Your mom is like a sister to me, and you're like a daughter to me. Don't ever think you're not wanted," I said and hugged her. "The boys and Ezra are outside," I said to Charles.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 am

"I wanna be where you are. If you want to live with your brother, then that's where we'll go," I said and kissed her.

"I really think we're gonna be happy here. I'm glad we got away from all that, I couldn't... couldn't take it if you or Trini got hurt."

"Sure, I'm pretty hungry," I said, smiling up at him as I laced my fingers with his. "What do you think so far? It's beautiful out here isn't it?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:29 am

"Alright, bring them in." I told her and she went to get them "Who goes first?" I asked.

"Mason or Ezra, I'll go last."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 am

"You go ahead," I said to Mason. He nodded and headed in. "How are you doing?" I asked Allegra.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:01 am

I walked in and set down at the foot of the bed "It's good to see you awake." I said "They told me....you're having some memory problems but I'm...I'm your little brother Mason."

"I'm sorry I don't remember you right now." I said, almost in a whisper "Chelsi told me that you are my family though so...it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:04 am

I smiled at Mason. "Ethan, Mason was hurt too, trying to protect the family. He's been by your side everyday, i heard."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:17 pm

"She's right, I'm finally healed up for the most part. Had some internal damage, kinda scary at first."

"Do I have any other siblings?"

I nodded "Me, and our older brother Asher. We have two sisters now too, Ezra and Jaclyn."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 pm

"Mason has a girlfriend, allegra and the others are pretty well in relationships as well. Mason is my favorite of your brothers." i smiled and hugged Mason.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:36 pm

I chuckled "Don't let Asher hear that, he'll be jealous." I teased.

"Chelsi, I think I'm okay for a few others to be in here with Mason if you want to get them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Town    

Back to top Go down

In Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next