City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

In Town      - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:13 pm

[quote]
Loria Colwell wrote:
"I'm not uncomfortable, I'd let you know if I was." I smiled and kissed him "What's wrong with her and Asher? I heard them arguing."

"Oh shes on her little poor me crap. Asher is paying too much attention to his pregnant ex, and i guess one of those twin girls is an ex flame...i mean shit, she knew Asher was very family oriented and ....just now shes got Mason and whining to him when hes got enough on his mind with Ethan."

In Town      - Page 4 Allegrakampfer-1

'personally.i could care less. I just dont want any trouble here. We have worked harsd to make this a nice home for us and dont need some jealousies casing havoc, is all i am saying."

In Town      - Page 4 Linkkampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 pm

"I don't... feel so good," I said and told her what'd been going on. I took a deep breath as my stomach rolled again.

In Town      - Page 4 Bella-2

"I ate a little while ago but I'm a little hungry again. Mostly I'm just tired though."

In Town      - Page 4 Elena-1

"So am I." I wrapped my arms around Fawn as Tristan wrapped his arms around Trini. "What do you guys think so far?"

In Town      - Page 4 Ronin-1

I couldn't help but smile as I watched him run around and laugh. "Yeah he is. God he's doing so much better. I can't believe how much he's changed."

In Town      - Page 4 David
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 pm

"I think he's afraid of relationships since Jo, to be honest. He does care about you, you don't see the way he watches you but I do."
In Town      - Page 4 926e35a8

"Your mom is beautiful, strong and a sweetheart. I can see why Brett would be attracted to her, but I don't think you have to worry about him doing something she doesn't want him to."
In Town      - Page 4 Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:36 pm

"Everything is still stressful for all of us, we're District One but we've been accepted. Timber is different because of who her father and sister are. They're still treating her differently and Asher's been so occupied I think she's just lonely. Almost everyone depends on him, maybe Timber didn't realize how much until this trip." I told her "And is everything okay with you?" I asked her.
In Town      - Page 4 A85513da

"I understand but it's all harmless. Should we talk to Percy?"
In Town      - Page 4 Harley_zps27ee344e
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 pm

"Then why doesn't he... talk to me much? I mean... does he really look at me that differently after... everything that happened? And he knows everything about me... everything I've gone through. Why wouldn't he tell me something like that?" I asked quietly. I pulled my knees up to my chest and laid my head on top of them.

In Town      - Page 4 Timber-3

"She doesn't need anyone trying to get into a relationship with her. She's been through a ton of shit and my dad hasn't even been dead a year. And he better not even think about doing anything she doesn't want, I really will kick his ass then."

In Town      - Page 4 Quin2

"How are you feeling?" I asked Percy as I walked up to him. "Are you hungry or anything? They're making food."

In Town      - Page 4 Camilla
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:49 pm

"Now we're getting somewhere. You think this is because of what happened in the barn?"

"You love your mom, I know. But getting into a relationship is her call, we really should stop being so overprotective. Think we'll ever change?" I teased.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:53 pm

"What else would it be about?" I whispered, blinking hard as tears stung my eyes. "After that and... and then he... he found me tied... to my bed... how could he not look at me... differently."

I shook my head. "Absolutely not," I said and laughed.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:57 pm

"You know he beat Marco to a pulp, right? I'm not sure if he's even still alive. And I'm positive what happened has nothing to do with it."

"If my baby is a girl, I really feel sorry for her. Me, dad, Trent, Ethan, and Mason. Poor guy wouldn't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:00 pm

"He did?" I whispered and he nodded. "I... I didn't know that either. So... so what do you think it does have to do with? Besides... that?"

I laughed again. "You've got that right," I said as Aurora came over. I put my arms around her and kissed her. "There you are. Are you doing alright?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:03 pm

"I think it's stress in general, Timber." I told her "Come on, it's time to eat and stuff, looks like the wagons are almost finished."

"I am, what about you?" I asked him, smiling.
In Town      - Page 4 39235e38

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:10 pm

"That's alright. I'm not... not really very hungry," I said and wiped my eyes. "Thans though. Do... do you think you could talk to him? If it's something I'm doing or... he just wants me to give him space or... whatever, I'll find my own place. I just don't want to be a burdern on anyone." I wiped my eyes again. "I can't even talk to Allegra right now. She thinks I'm acting crazy and being selfish. I guess I'm not entitled to feel like this."

"I'm doing pretty damn good. Wanna look for a house with me after I finish unloading this? Mrs. Bast. Almost anyway," I said and chuckled a bit.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:19 pm

"I'll talk to him, okay?" she nodded "And I'll see what's eating at Allegra too. I'll see you around." I told her and walked over to my brother.

"Mrs Bast. Are you scared yet?" I winked "Did you get Ethan, settled?" I asked Mason as he walked up.

"He's settled in Chelsi's cabin, we need to talk." I told him.

I laughed "Maybe just a little." I teased "Sure, that sounds great." I told Quin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:25 pm

I sighed and smiled a little. "Just worried about Ethan, and Mason is real distant, cuz hes worried about him and Elena as well. We havent even had a minute together since we left. You dont see me though in his face about it."

I shook my head, "Naw, it may be nothing. I just see the way Percy watches your sister, he likes her and i just, well wanna keep an eye on things."

We followed Jason as he went to find Faye. "This is really more than i thought it was gonna be." i said.

In Town      - Page 4 Cashkampfer
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm

"Sounds like everyone just needs some time together after this long trip." I smiled.
In Town      - Page 4 A85513da

"Right, I agree."
In Town      - Page 4 Harley_zps27ee344e

"It's wonderful, it really is."
In Town      - Page 4 3f253ba9

"We were lucky to find it." I told them "This is my house." I said as I opened up the door "Faye!?" I called out.
In Town      - Page 4 89201ec2
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:37 pm

I nodded as he walked away and pulled my knees tighter to me, letting the tears flow slowly down my cheeks now that I was by myself. I didn't want to feel like I did. I hated it. But I didn't know how to make it go away.

"Well come on, let's go pick out our home Angel," I said and kissed her before taking her hand.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:38 pm

I stepped to the side with Mason "What's up?" I asked.

"It's Timber, she's obviously upset and I talked to her. She thinks you look at her differently because of what that bastard did to her." I said "And I kinda...told her about Jo and the baby because I thought that was something you would have told her already. Stop being stubborn, and go talk to her. Get her to the mess hall to eat and for fucks sake talk to the woman."

I swore "She should know better than that." I said "I'll take car of it, alright?" He nodded and walked away. I went down to where Timber was "Let's go get some grub Hell Cat."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 pm

We walked around looking at the houses "I never thought I'd be doing this...picking out my own house."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:41 pm

I ran down the stairs, Brett's dog on my heels. "I saw them coming, I'm so glad you guys are here," I said and kissed Jason. "I made up a couple beds in case anyone needs one, I was just about to head over to the Mess Hall to help them cook."

In Town      - Page 4 Faye-2
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:43 pm

I wiped my eyes quickly, feeling embarrassed. "I'm not really hungry right now," I said quietly.

"Well pick out any one you want, I want you to like it. I do want to live close to our moms though. I think they're gonna stay together, with your brothers and Raine and Zoey."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 pm

"What in the hell is that thing!?" I said backing up away from it and pulling out a pistol.

"She's a wolf but tame. She belongs to Brett." I laughed "It's okay Megan."
In Town      - Page 4 89201ec2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:46 pm

"I won't leave you alone until you come to eat with me." I said setting down beside of her "Timber, I don't feel differently about you after what happened. I've just been stressed with other things on my mind. But now we're here and things will get better, it was getting here in one piece that I had on my mind."

"I like that one." I pointed to it and smiled "It's close too."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 pm

I laughed. "She won't hurt you, not unless you threaten or endanger one of the people around here. You're safe," I said and knelt down to pet her.

"How can you not? Think about me differently I mean," I said quietly.

"Then that's the one we'll stay in. Come on, let's go check it out."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:05 pm

"Oh..ok." I said and put the pistol away "Sorry, she just surprised me." I laughed a little.

"Because it wouldn't be right to hold something against you that wasn't your fault."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 pm

I smiled. "She's really very gentle. She's been my little buddy."

"Doesn't matter what's right or wrong in the situation Asher. People do wrong things all the time. You know what happened to me and... you saw me in my room..." I wiped my eyes again when more tears fell. "God I just want to stop feeling like this, I hate this."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:43 pm

I agreed as Mason knocked and popped his head in. Lea and my brother said they were going to go eat and Mason came in and sat down. "Hey, how is she?" i asked.

"So, now about that dinner i promised you. When we get settled, i plan to collect on that date you promised." i said with a smile.

I sat up when Charles came in and smiled. "Hey, he...he hasnt moved, i hate this."

In Town      - Page 4 Chelsikampfer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Town
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Out and About-
Jump to: