City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camilla Santiago

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Camilla Santiago Mariana+%26+Camila+Davalos+3
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 pm

I was walking through the woods, doing some hunting, when I came across a body. It was a man and he was hurt badly. I went back and got the cart, hooking it up to my horse. It took me awhile but I managed to get him up into it and then grabbed the reins and led the horse back to the house. I called out to Harley and she came out of the house, helping me bring him inside. "He's been hurt badly, shot a few times," I told her. She helped me lay him down on the bed and I went to work on him. I got him stitched and bandaged up, then sat by him, waiting to see if he woke up.

Camilla Santiago Camilla
Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:37 pm

I opened my eyes, looking around at the small cottage and tried to sit up. "Wh...where am i?"

Camilla Santiago Percykampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:49 pm

"Dead if you don't lay your ass back down. You're in my cottage, in the wilderness. You were shot several times, and I brought you back here to patch you up. Are you hungry? I made some soup."

Camilla Santiago Camilla
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:05 am

"Woods, how did i get in the woods? Where..." my head was throbbing and for the life of me i couldnt remember what happened to me.

"I have no idea in hell. All I know is I found you unconscious in the woods, all bloody, shot three times. I got the bullets out, patched you up, you're gonna be fine. Now you need to eat," I said, bringing a bowl of soup over and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Camilla Santiago Camilla
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:42 pm

I got back to the cabin and led the man inside "We have another one, Camilla."
Camilla Santiago Harley_zps27ee344e
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Camilla- I sighed. "If this keeps up we'll be sleeping on the floor. Get him on the bed."

I helped him to the bed and laid him down "There now, rest up. Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:08 pm

"No, i had a big breakfast." i said noticing the other guy all shot to hell. "Whats his story?"

Camilla Santiago Linkkampfer-1
Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:09 pm

"WEll you dont have to be so snippy. I just asked. I am having a hard time recalling things. SAy hmmm, like my name."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Becca wrote:
"WEll you dont have to be so snippy. I just asked. I am having a hard time recalling things. SAy hmmm, like my name."

"Well I am completely lucid and have no problem recognizing that jacket you had on, Officer Lockheart. I'm sure you can understand why I - a wilderness refugee - would be a little uneasy. I'm not afraid of you, just wondering if anyone is going to find you here. Now you need to eat, I promise you'll feel better," I said and offered him a spoonful of the soup.

Camilla Santiago Camilla
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:42 am

"She found him like that, he's a peacekeeper..." I said and looked over at him for a moment and shook my head "I guess I'll get your wounds cleaned up then if you aren't hungry."
Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:31 am

I looke at them both, "You two live in this shack, and what....hunt and fish, with no males?" i asked, incredibly.

Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am

I agreed, "Yeah how long have you two been out here?" i asked. I took the soup she offered and smiled, pretty good, thanks."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 am

"Yes. Our mother taught us to cook and our father taught us to hunt before they died. We don't live fancy, but we don't need much, we get along." I fed him another spoonful. "You're welcome. We've been out here all our lives, our parents raised us out here, then they were killed when we were 16. We've just never left."

Camilla Santiago Camilla
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:38 am

I looked at Camilla and managed a smirk "Ironic coming from two men who need our help at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:41 am

"My thoughts exactly. If males were the only capable ones, they'd be in a lot of trouble right now," I said, smirking a little back at her.

Camilla Santiago Camilla
Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:46 am

"I am shocked. Not that you took care of yourselves, but that noone ever came across you."

Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:47 am

"I wasnt trying to be an asshole, i was simply making an observstion. I have lived with all men for years. So excuse the lack of manners."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 am

"We're just teasing." I winked at him "I know you weren't being an asshole. Tell me more about where you live."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:50 am

"You didn't upset us. And we never said no one ever came across us. They just didn't come across us twice."

Camilla Santiago Camilla
Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:55 am

"Gotcha, well we live way out. Its very nice. There were no women til now."

Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 am

"I see, well...yeah thanks for not leaving me to die in the woods because of a jacket i am wearing. What is a Peacekeeper. Is that bad?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:58 am

"Will you need help?" I asked him "With that many coming and all. Are they hurt or anything like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:06 am

I couldn't but smile a little. "If you can't remember, I'm not going to explain it to you. And I wouldn't kill you for being hurt. We've only killed people who have tried to kill us first. Self defense, you know."

Camilla Santiago Camilla
Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:25 am

[quote]
Loria Colwell wrote:
"Will you need help?" I asked him "With that many coming and all. Are they hurt or anything like that?"

"The keepers raided, and raped a few of the girls and women. Couple of the guys are real bad, i havent seen them yet though. My owl brought the message."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camilla Santiago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camilla Santiago   Camilla Santiago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camilla Santiago
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Personals-
Jump to: