City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:30 am

I didn't look at her, couldn't, but slowly shook my head. "I'm good." I looked at her for a moment then looked away, her beauty damn near blinding me. God I had missed her so much.... I loved her with all of me, with everything in me, and all I wanted to do was take her in my arms and never let her go... "Do you love him?" I blurted out.

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 Quin2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 am

His sudden question stunned me and I didn't say anything for a moment. I finally shook my head "He's been a good friend while you've been away but...no. I don't love him. He's been good to talk to. He was with me when...when I found your and Asher's things in the river after the snow storm." I said.
Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 AuroraMiller_zps23fa776b
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:41 am

I shook my head again. I hated that she'd been the one to find them. I couldn't imagine what that could've been like for her. I wanted to say all that out loud, wanted to tell her I was sorry for everything, but couldn't seem to get the words out. Instead I said, "Forgive me, but it looked like you two were more than just friends. You know, before you noticed us getting out of the car. Before you saw me," I said then mentally kicked myself.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:14 am

"It's true that he cares about me more than a just a friend should." I told him. Looking him over I took in his damaged eye, hand, and scars. That must have been pure hell for him. I rubbed my hand over my stomach "You left out of nowhere and didn't even talk to me about it...you asked me to marry you and then...you were gone. We just became friends.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:15 am

"Well he better stay the fuck away if he knows what's good for him." I sighed. "I still want to marry you Aurora. I've never stopped wanting to marry you. I love you so much. You have no idea how much I love you. Damnit, my leaving had nothing to do with that. You were there when I swore to my sister I wouldn't let them get away with what they did to her. To our moms. To your brothers. To Bella. To all the others. And I didn't. They're dead. Everyone one of them. Cade. Jasper. Jamal. Marco. They're all dead. I'm sorry I came back looking like this, but I don't regret what I did."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am

"I know you did what you had to do but you could have at least woke me up and told me to my face. Waking up and reading that letter...that was really hard. I had to go tell your mom and Raine too. Your looks have nothing to do with it, I'll love you no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:40 am

"I'm sorry I left the way I did. I just knew you were going to talk me out of it and..." I sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I put you through what I did. And you can say what you want, but I'm sorry I didn't come back in one piece."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:53 am

"You just came back and that's all I care about, I was ruined when I thought I had lost you forever. Life without you wouldn't be a life at all."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:57 am

"Same here baby. I died inside when I thought I'd never make it home to you," I said and gently pulled her down beside me. "Damn I can't wait until I can hold you in my lap again. I can do this though," I said and pulled her face to mine, kissing her softly. I pulled away and said, "You're really only friends with that dickhead? You don't have any feelings for him? I'm sorry, I just really want to go punch him in the face. And it pisses me off that I can't."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:22 am

I couldn't help but laugh "Only friends, I promise. And for once in your life just work on behaving yourself. We've been through a lot together, I'm ready for a slow down."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:27 am

"I'm sorry, I just... if a woman has a ring on her finger you don't go after her. Even though you thought I'd died, damn he just moved right in didn't he." I sighed. "Just the thought of another guy with his hands on you makes me see red." I kissed her again then put my hand on her stomach. "I'm ready for that too. For some peace and quiet finally. I know you said you don't care, but please be honest with me about something. Does it... does it bother you? That I look like this now?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:02 am

"No, not at all. I'm more worried about your health than anything else, you're still just as handsome to me as you were the day I first met you. Even when you were throwing rocks at me."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:19 am

I smiled and kissed her again. "And you get more beautiful every day. Seeing your face in my mind... knowing I had you to come home to... that's all that kept me going. I'm glad you feel that way though, because... this isn't all of it. I need to show you the rest of me." I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and slowly pulled the two halves apart, showing her my chest.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:33 am

I gasped at first and then ran my hand down his chest gently "Oh, Quin. I love you, I'm sorry they did this to you...they're gone right? Those bastards can't hurt anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:16 am

I took her face in my hands and stared into her eyes. "No, they can never hurt anyone ever again. They're gone, for good." I let go of her face and took her hand in mine. "They were trying to get me to tell them... where everyone went. Where this place was. I didn't crack, I didn't tell them anything. But that's why they did this to me. To try to get me to talk. Then when they couldn't... they were gonna finish me off. I guess they got tired of playing with me. Anyway, they... took me down by the river... Cade stabbed me twice." I showed her the scar on my arm and side. "He was going for a third time when I got the knife away from him and got Jasper, I stabbed him in the side and the chest. That's when Asher and them pulled up. I... If they hadn't got there... I wouldn't have made it. I owe my life to them."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:18 am

"I knew deep down he'd find you, no matter what. Even after...we all thought you were gone for good I knew he'd been by your side. He left for two weeks out on his own and when he came back and heard you were gone he didn't waste any time."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 am

"He's like a brother to me. Always has been. Son of a bitch that he is," I said and smiled a little. "He went after Cade, they fought and Asher killed him. He could've gotten hurt and it would've been my fault."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:45 am

"I'm starting to think the two of you have nine lives." I smiled and took his hand in mine "It wouldn't have been your fault, he knew what he was getting into."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:50 am

I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it. "I'm just glad we got home safe. Glad I got back to you," I said and kissed her hand again.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:05 am

"So am I, I've never felt so lost in my life."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:11 am

"Me either Angel. I'm never leaving you again," I said and pulled her face back to mine, kissing her slow and deep, unable to get enough of touching her, kissing her, now that she was back in my arms.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:16 am

"I believe you, Quin. I really do." I smiled and kissed him again. Even though the guilt was creeping up on me, it felt so good to be back in his arms again, especially after I thought I'd never get to experience that feeling one more time.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:16 am

I ran my fingers through her hair then kissed down her neck. "I love you so much. And god I missed you. I missed everything about you, your smell, your taste," I said and nibbled her neck and earlobe as I teased the bottom of her shirt.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:18 am

I moaned softly as his hands ran over me, I felt little goose bumps run over my skin "I missed you too, I missed you terribly."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 am

"So did I baby," I said and slowly pulled her shirt off. "Damn you are so beautiful." I pulled her closer to me and kissed her deep then kissed down her neck and collarbone, then over the tops of her breasts, groaning when she arched against me a little.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next