City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 am

I moved my body with his, moaning loudly over and over again. He groaned and thrusted deep inside of me, I felt his seed spill into my body.
Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 39235e38
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:21 am

I turned her around and kissed her hard as we fell to the bed. "Fuck baby you are... damn, you're amazing," I said and laughed a little.

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 Quin2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:17 am

"So you've been telling me." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:43 am

"And so I'll keep telling you from now until forever," I said and kissed her softly. "I love you, more than you could possibly know."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 pm

"I love you too, Quin." I said and curled up into him "I'm happy here already."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:10 pm

"So am I baby," I said and kissed her as I wrapped my arms tighter around her. "Are you hungry? Or do you want to stay here longer?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:32 pm

"I'm actually pretty hungry." I told him "Do you think they have potatoes here?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:53 pm

"Um... I think I heard them talking about a garden, so probably. I didn't know you liked potatoes."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:04 pm

"They're good, but I've wanted them pretty bad the last few days."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 am

"Well let's go get you some potatoes then," I said and kissed her before helping her up so we could get dressed.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 am

We got dressed together, he took my hand and led me down the stairs "It's weird isn't it? Not feeling afraid."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 am

I smiled. "Yeah. It is. I mean, I'm still nervous and everything, but I'm not near as tense. I'm not waiting for an attack every second."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:30 pm

"I feel like I can breath, like I've been holding my breath for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:25 pm

I smiled and brought her to me, kissing her slow and deep. "I'll never let anyone hurt you again Angel."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:23 am

"I know." I muttered, putting my arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:52 am

"You mean more to me than anything. I can't wait to marry you," I said and kissed her again.

Quin
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:07 am

"Oh really? Then how much longer will I have to wait?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:24 am

"Want to get married tomorrow? I'd say today but everyone's tired and I know you women have to get everything perfect," I said and brought her to me, kissing her softly.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:13 am

"Tomorrow evening would be perfect."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:29 am

I put my hand against her cheek and kissed her softly. "What about at sunset?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:23 am

I got back to the house and Aurora wasn't there. I hated that I wouldn't get to see her before I left but I knew it would make it that much harder to leave if I did. I grabbed a bag and packed lightly, just the absolute essentials. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and sat down on the bed.

My dearest Angel,

I'm sorry but I have to go for a little bit. There's something I have to do, something I have to take care of. I can't be at peace and live happily here with you if I don't do this. I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise. Please wait for me. I can't wait to marry you. I love you more than anything in this world.

Quin

I left the note on the bed and stood there a minute before leaving out the back door and heading into the woods.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 am

I went back home after a little bit of walking and decided to go lay down until Quin got back, I went upstairs and into our bedroom where I saw the note. I walked over, picking it up I started to read. I finished the letter and laid it on the table, setting at the edge of the bed I started to cry. He had left. He must have snapped after checking on Raine, I thought and heard a knock at the door. I wiped my eyes and went downstairs, I opened the door and it was Gabe. He was in tears too "Come in." I told him and he came inside "What's wrong?" I asked him and he told me what had happened and the things he and Quin had said to each other. I took Gabe upstairs and showed him the note "He's gone. He's went after them I know it. What if he doesn't come back?" I asked, finally fully breaking down myself. I was falling to the floor when Gabe caught me and put me in bed "Stay with me. Please? It sounds cheesy but I need my brother right now."

"And I really need my big sister too." I said and laid down beside of her "I guess we should let Selma know tomorrow. I don't know if she can handle more today or not." Aurora agreed, we cried together until we fell asleep.
Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 1287cb82
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:08 pm

It was a freaking white out, I could barely see. I went up to the nearest house and banged on the door, hurrying inside when it opened. I shook the snow out of my hair and looked up into... Aurora's face. "Well hey. Thanks for letting me in, it's crazy out there," I said and smiled at her. "How are you doing?"

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 Diego_zps374748d2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:11 pm

"Hey, I'm doing good." I said, smiling as much as I could which wasn't much. Since Quin hadn't come back with Asher I had just stayed to myself.
Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 AuroraMiller_zps54c72a7a
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:20 pm

I frowned a little. "You don't seem all that okay. Do you want to talk about anything?"

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 Diego_zps374748d2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller   Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quintin Bast & Aurora Miller
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next