City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chelsi Carpenter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:08 am

I opened my door and said "Hey, i uhh ..come in are you okay?" i asked, seeing her still wet cheeks.
Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:11 am

"Not really. But a little better than I was," I said as I came in.

Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 Ezra-2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:22 am

"Whats going on, i mean if you dont wanna tell me i get it, but you did come here for a reason."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:15 am

"You're my best friend. Of course I want to tell you. Just haven't been able to say anything about it until now. I just now told Caleb. Today is just a... really shitty anniversary."

Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 Ezra_zpsae525a05
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 pm

" Anniversary of what? You and Caleb?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:09 pm

I shook my head and sat down slowly. "No... of when they had me in that cell. I... I was going to tell Caleb the next day but they arrested me. I... I was pregnant. I lost the baby that night."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 am

"Im really Sorry, thats awful. Just., i sighed, just the most horrible th9ing ever."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:08 am

"Yeah. Tell me about it," I said quietly and leaned back. "It's been months. I don't... want to feel like this anymore. I just... don't know how to make it go away. I'm usually okay, then... just days like this it hits me with no warning. I know you understand."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:12 am

I nodded, "Very well. Theres nothing that makes it o away. It lingers, like a sprain that never quite healed right. A dull ache all the time."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:16 am

I nodded. "Caleb said... he said one day I'll get the chance to be a mom. I just... I can't. I just can't. I don't know if I'll ever want to."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:56 am

I nodded again. " I don't think I do. I don't think I can, or want to."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:04 am

"It would be like... I don't know... like I'd be replacing the one I lost."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:51 pm

I shook my head no. " That's not the way it is. I mean if you'd had it, would another baby overshadow. No." I said and took her hand. " You will change your mind later."
Chelsi
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:04 pm

"Maybe you're right," I said, giving her hand a squeeze. "Maybe you will too. For now though... it's not what I want anymore."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:30 pm

I looked down, " Well at least you have the option. I'll never be able to again. I haven't told Ethan any of this. I don't think he could take it."
Chelsi
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:51 pm

I looked at her. "What do you mean... you'll never be able to?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:11 am

The sky didn't look so hot so I hurried back home to Chelsi, I went inside the house "Oh, hey Ezra."
Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 EthanJacobs_zpsf8c8aa37
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 am

"Hey Ethan," I said and looked back at Chelsi. "I'll catch you later okay? I'm gonna get home," I said and hugged her before heading out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:55 am

I watched her go and then looked at Ethan. "Hey baby, you okay?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:00 am

"A snow storm is coming quick I can tell by the clouds, I'm going to grab some stuff real quick okay?"Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 EthanJacobs_zpsf8c8aa37
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 am

"Should we stay with your family, or will we be okay here?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:24 am

"We'll be okay here, I'm gonna grab some fire wood for us." I told her and slipped my coat on, heading out the door. I was almost done when a damn cloud erupted and covered everything in no time. I got back to the house and went inside "Damn, it's nipplie out there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:15 am

"A tit bit." i laughed and helped him get the fire started. We sat on the small couch and he pulledme close. "WE may be stuck here a few days."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:35 pm

"Sounds good to me." I winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:54 pm

I looked at him and smiled "You got your whole memory back didn't you. Your eyes are different, you again."
Chelsi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next