City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bella

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Bella       - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 pm

"Why did she tell you that? Were you guys arguing? Tell me what happened Chase."

Bella       - Page 6 Thomas-1

I moved over to the bed and sat down, putting my head in my hands, and told her what we'd said to each other. "He... just expects me to be okay and I'm not, I'm not okay. I'm not okay and I can't... I can't be rational right now. If he thinks I'm that hard to deal with I don't want him here, I don't... I don't need that. I just told him to... to leave," I said and wiped at my tears again even thought it did no good."

Bella       - Page 6 Bella2-1_zps4fad14f2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm

"Bella you have to calm down. It's not good for you or for the baby. Now tell me what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 pm

I stopped and turned around "Frankly, I've been busting my balls trying to please her and somewhat make her happy. I don't expect her to take this well, I really don't. She's angry I get that, but if I speak or try to give her a solution they're thrown back in my face. And just...fuck it. I don't understand what she wants from me. I'm lost. I'm so damn lost right now."
Bella       - Page 6 22cfdf35
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 pm

I sighed and put my hand on his shoulder, leading him over to the couch. "Sit." He tried to shrug away from me but I forced him down. "Sit. We need to have a talk. Look, I know exactly what you're going through. I really do. It's hard, extremely hard, to deal with, but it's even harder for her. Look at what she's had to go through in so short a time. She's lost her dad, and the only home she's ever known. She was beaten and raped, brutally, and now she's carrying his baby. I can't imagine what's going through her head right now, but a grown woman would have difficulty dealing with that, let alone a 15 year old girl. I know it's frustrating, not knowing what to say, or do, trying not to say or do anything that's going to set her off. But the littlest things will right now. She's under a lot of stress, and I know you are too, but she's under a lot more. She's scared, and doesn't know what to do, that's easy enough to see. She doesn't need solutions right now. You just need to be there for her, in whatever way she wants, even if it doesn't make sense to you. Even if that means just being with her and not saying anything at all."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:22 pm

"I get that, I really do. So maybe I should just stay away from her because I feel like if I even breath the wrong way she's down my throat. I didn't do this. I love her. I don't think she should be okay with the baby but I really wish she would stop taking it out on me. I'm done until she can talk to me like I'm a human being again."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:27 pm

"Don't talk like that Chase, because I know you don't mean it. It's not her fault. Izzy did the same thing, lashed out at random people for no reason. It's just... I don't know. I know it sucks, but it's normal. You just have to be understanding, and more than anything you have to be patient with her. I know you have been, until now, but you need to keep doing it. She needs you more than ever now. If you need to take a breather every once in awhile, do it. Because she can't have you blowing up at her like that. Her being stressed out right now is not good for her and the baby."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:30 pm

"I don't like being blown up at either though, Thomas. And as much as I want to be patient with her, I'm not sure if I can handle her acting like that towards me. I haven't said anything about it until today. I'm just...I'm just so aggravated."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:27 am

"If you think you can't handle it now, how are you going to handle it through the rest of her pregnancy? This is a tough road Chase, but you've already committed to her, promised you would be there for her. You need to take a breather, or talk to someone, come and vent, fine, come to me. You can vent all you want. But don't turn your back on her now because you think you can't handle it. You're becoming a man, it's time to act like it," I said, hating that I was sounding a little harsh, but knowing this is what he needed to hear. He didn't need anyone to coddle him.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:34 am

"This has nothing to do with me becoming a man,or me being able to handle her but I flat out refuse to be treated like her door mat anymore. I'm a teenager and you're giving me the becoming a man speech? I didn't ask for this either, has anyone stopped to even think about how I feel? Of course you haven't it's all about Bella and how I should just lay down for her. No thanks. I did commit to her, that's true but I didn't ask for the way she's treating me and I won't accept it and you can't make me think it's okay." I got up and went to the door "I'm sorry...I'm really sorry but I just need some air or something right now." I told him and left.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:36 am

"I don't want this baby! I hate being pregnant and I hate that... the baby I'm carrying is... is his. I wanted my first time to be with Chase, and now that can never happen. He took everything away from me, and left me with this!" I sobbed out. "They killed my dad and almost killed my sister, and did what they did to me, now I have to carry his baby too? I don't want this, I don't want to be a mom, I'm not... I'm not ready. I'm not ready and I'm scared," I said and completely broke down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 am

I held her and let her cry. "Bella. Honey, what do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:50 am

"I want to give the baby away, to someone that would want it. But who's gonna want this baby? The kid of a Peacekeeper that's only coming into this world because I got raped. Who would want this baby? I don't even want this baby. God I sound like such a... bitch."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:17 pm

I smiled and said " Honey, there people here who would love to raise this baby. Who don't see it as a tragedy. Want me to ask a few people?"
Pepper
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 pm

I nodded a little. "Yes. Thank you," I said quietly and wiped at my eyes again. "Who are you gonna ask?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 pm

"I was thinking of maybe Faye? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:47 pm

"I like Faye," I said quietly. "But... that might be hard... with them living here too. I'd see the baby all the time..." I sighed a little. "Yeah you can ask her. If she wants to... then yeah, I'd be okay with that. Do you think though... maybe... there might be someone from the other camp we can ask too? Just... just in case?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:01 pm

I nodded yes. "I'll talk to Faye's sister, she would know if anyone was."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 pm

I nodded a little. "Okay. Thank you," I said and hugged her. "Did you need to check me now or anything?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 pm

I did the exam and told her things were fine and to keep warm during the storm. "Would you like to come stay with us? I don't like you here alone."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:06 pm

I nodded a little. "Yeah, I'd like that. Asher and Sebastien are gone, and so is Timber, and the little kids are at Darlene's."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:44 pm

" okay hon. Lets get your stuff and I'll let Thomas know. What about Chase Hun?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 pm

"I... I told him to leave. He probably went home," I said quietly and looked down at my lap. "I was so mean to him.... I didn't mean to be, I just... I couldn't help it."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:12 am

I nodded in understanding. "He was outside talking to Thomas. I can ask him to stay with us if you'd like him to?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 am

I nodded. "I'd like that. I hope he's still here and didn't really leave."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:35 am

After going for a walk and settling down I felt like a total dick. I went back to Bella's and Thomas was still hanging out in the living room "Hey." I said when I came in "Look, I'm really sorry for going off. I usually never do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella    Bella       - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next