City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Passing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

In Passing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:45 am

I was squirming, ""Let me go, fucker." i said and tried to smash his foot with my boot.

In Passing - Page 3 Allegrakampfer-2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:46 am

I shook my head at them both giving them the look and ran back to where we lived to get the others.
In Passing - Page 3 Cody_zps8af39d8c
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:47 am

"You're the one that fucking stabbed me, you think I'm gonna let you go? Quit fucking struggling."

In Passing - Page 3 Diego
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:48 am

"Let me fucking go. Who the hell are you?" i said and tried to elbow him.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:49 am

"Don't worry about who I am, who the fuck are you?" I asked, getting her in a tighter hold and pressing my knife to her kneck more. "Knock it the fuck off, you're only gonna hurt yourself."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:52 am

I got back with some help "I'm back." I announced and the others went to assist them.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:54 am

"What the hell happened son? Who are these girls?"

In Passing - Page 3 Carlisle

"Outsiders. Trace saw this one earlier so we came to scout. That one came up after," I said, nodding to the unconscious one. "There was another one and they were talking about others. I think we have a problem."

I looked at Trace. "Why didn't you come straight to camp? You all should've known not to handle this on your own, do you know how dangerous this was?"

Last edited by Sarah on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:56 am

"Wanna let me go, who are you and what makes you think you have the right to hold me." i said and started to scream.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:57 am

"Apparently you can't tell them anything, I tried."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 am

I rolled my eyes and knocked her hard over the head with the hilt of my knife, making her pass out. "There, solved that problem. Will one of you take her so I can try to get the hell up? Bitch stabbed me with her knife."

I nodded to one of the others and they took the girl so I could help Diego up. I put my arm around him and made him lean on me. "Let's get back, quickly, there could be more. They're gonna wonder where these two are and come looking."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:54 pm

I found Allegra at the springs and the snows was coming down "Babe?" I called out to her.
In Passing - Page 3 MasonJacobs_zpsbae57f9e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:06 pm

I walked over, seeing the redhead not far behind. " You have a fan club I see." Insanity with a small hint of sarcasm.
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:25 pm

"We've just been talking, Bastian has been with Gen and you've been with Timber. We're just hanging out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:31 pm

I nodded and said " Yeah I needed some fresh air. I'll be in soon. Don't worry about me okay. I'll be right behind you in a few minutes."
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 pm

"Come on, it's snowing pretty hard I don't want to leave you out here alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:04 am

I looked at him, "I'll be fine okay. I'm not a princes, u don't have to always worry about me, okay. I love you. See you in a few."
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:53 pm

I walked up to her "You're still mad at me, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:36 pm

I sighed and shook my head. "No, I'm not. I just have a lot on my mind and seems you and I are always at odds now. I just need time alone."
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:50 pm

I sighed a little. I wanted to give her, her personal space if that's what she really wanted "Alright. But don't wait around too long, okay? I love you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:38 pm

I smiled and reached my hand out and touched his face. " I love you too Mason."
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:11 pm

"Don't stay too long." I kissed her and headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:42 pm

I sat at the springs for a bit and when I stood up I realized I couldn't tell where I was and which way I'd come. "Mason." I yelled. The wind stifled my voice and it was getting worse. I walked backward then stopped and turned the other direction and fell into the springs. I climbed up and out and crawled til I was so cold I started to shiver. I was about to pass out when I felt something and then I was being lifted and carried, that's the last I remember before passing out.
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Passing   In Passing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Passing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3