City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Main Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Main  Camp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 am

"She shot first, she killed my bow and arrow. I did the same to hers then put my gun away. She's the one that went after me again." I put my gun down but kept a firm hold on it, ready to use it if necessary. "Look at him Asher. It's fucking Jasper, look at him."

Main  Camp - Page 7 Ezra-2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:28 am

"Who the fuck is Jasper. This man, and father is Cruz."
Scarlett
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:34 am

"I know you think it is, they look and sound exactly the same but look a little deeper Ezra. That isn't Jasper. If I thought it was don't you think I would have taken care of him myself by now?" I asked her and went over to the man "Cruz is it?" he nodded and I broke the tip of the arrow off pulling the other half out. I tied a piece of cloth tightly to him "The pressure will stop the bleeding, but you'll need stitched too. Anyone are here handy with a needle?" I asked "Jasper is Cruz's twin brother back in Kampfer. A real piece of shit." I said and told them more details "It would never be safe for him to come to our camp. Hell, this is even hard for me. Like you wouldn't believe."
Main  Camp - Page 7 Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:45 am

"I can stitch him up," I said, coming forward from the back. "Can you stand up Cruz?" He nodded and I helped him to his feet then glared at the girl. "He never did anything to you, you didn't have to fucking shoot him."

Main  Camp - Page 7 Immogen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:52 am

"Right, thanks Gen. Thankfully shes a half ass shot."Main  Camp - Page 7 Scarlett_zps63abcb9c
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:01 am

"My sister, is a deadly shot and so are you. Thankfully for him, she's feeling generous. Now, if you two red heads could cool it and stop clashing we can get this worked out."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:03 am

"He doesn't have a bullet in his skull does he? So yeah, I'm feeling generous."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:05 am

"Look, one of ypu come with us and brett and lea will stay here. This is going nowhere.". Bastian
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:06 am

"I'm not going anywhere until this gets figured out. And until it does I don't want any of them around my family either."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:12 am

"Take Lea home, I'll stay here with Asher and we'll talk to these people." I suggested.
Main  Camp - Page 7 Dc6ffccf

"I'll go with you." I offered "We'll just have to take things a little slow is all."
Main  Camp - Page 7 Sheridan_zps8c07180f
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 am

"Absolutely not, Sherri no. You need to stay here and you need to be resting," I said, my worry for her and the baby reaching it's peak, she didn't need this.

Main  Camp - Page 7 Carlisle
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:22 am

"He's right, you need to be resting. Not trekking through the woods."

"Oh my God, will everyone stop telling me what to do for five minutes?" I pleaded "If I didn't feel fine than I would be resting. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 am

"Walking through the woods through god knows what and for god knows how long is not good for you. I've already relented and stopped bitching about you getting up out of bed, but will you please... please just listen to me about this? I begging you Sherri... this pregnancy has been so hard on you and you've already lost..." I sighed. "I can't lose either of you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:30 am

" I will stay with her, she shouldnt walk anywhere." i said and smiled
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:39 am

"Carlisle, I love you and I'm happy that you are so concerned for the baby and I. But I know my body better than anyone else. I feel fine." I said smiling at Allegra "Please." I said to him, I wanted to be close to Allegra and Bastian.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:41 am

"Can you please... just do this for me? Stay here? Please? Anyone else can stay, I don't care, you just really need to rest until the baby is born," I said to her, hoping she would listen.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:48 am

"I'm sorry, but I'll be fine. I'll go with them and they'll make sure I stay safe Carlisle."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:53 am

"Stubborn ass woman. Why can't you listen?" I sighed heavily and ran a hand through my hair. "Fine. But I'm coming with you and so help me if anything happens..."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 am

"I'm stubborn? And you better stop talking to me like that."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 am

"Like what? Like I care? I couldn't stand it if anything happened to you or the baby. And yes, you're stubborn, you've always been stubborn. So have I, we both know that."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:41 am

"Than drop this and let me have my way."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 am

"I already said fine, even though I don't like it, but I'm coming with you. I'm not relenting on that."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:32 am

I leaned up and kissed him "I love you, I'm sorry for worrying you so much." I smiled and turned to the others "We'll go with you." I told them.

"Brett and I will stay here and talk to these people." I said Mason and Ezra "Look. I took off without a word to anyone...I need a break and some time to think but I'll worry about that after this is taken care of. Will you tell Timber for me? I know she'll be upset but if I had told her than she would of talked me into staying. Honestly, if I stay with the way I'm feeling right now I'll hurt someone if they look at me the wrong way. Will one of you tell her? Please?" I asked and Mason sighed but eventually agreed "Thanks, I owe you one. Don't let me forget."

"Asher, you've been protecting me your whole life. Let me do one thing for you, and you don't owe me." I told him "Should we let her see Pepper?" I asked him, referring to the pregnant woman.
Main  Camp - Page 7 MasonJacobs_zpsbae57f9e

"Make the offer but let them decide." I told him and they all set off to go back to our camp, leaving Brett and I with the other guys.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 pm

"How far is your camp? We've been out here for years, I can't believe we never knew anyone else was out here," I said and moved a stick out of Sherri's way so she didn't trip.

I shook my head as I watched them leave. I couldn't believe we were supposed to trust them after one of them had shot Cruz. "Come on, let me get you stitched up," I said and he followed me to the infirmary.

Main  Camp - Page 7 Immogen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:31 pm

I followed behind Gen, helping with Cruz.Main  Camp - Page 7 Scarlett_zps63abcb9c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Camp
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Out and About-
Jump to: