City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:01 am

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell Clive-Owen
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:54 pm

I heard people come into the house "Trace, is that you?"
Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell Sheridan_zps8c07180f

"Yeah mom, dad and uncle Cole said come help you. Old gimpy leg is coming too. Are you okay, you should be sitting down ma."
-Trace

"I'm pregnant, not crippled." I told them "Besides, something is going on. What is it?"Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell Sheridan_zps8c07180f
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:12 am

I looked at Cody then down. "Well umm, i had chased this rabbit and then i saw this girl and then Diego said show him and we went and then the one girl om where dad is."
had a friend....i took a deep breath, then she saw me and i had to pass her out and the other one stabbed diego, but Gen stitched him and mom they are fine."
-Trace

"What were you boys thinking, Trace?" I asked, shaking my head "I need to see what's going on for myself."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 am

Mom walked out and i looked at Cody." You are supposed to stop me from doing dumb stuff. Stupid Diego too." i said and saw her hurt face. I took her hand and looked at her. "No, i....oh Cody im sorry"
-Trace

I raised my eyebrows and pulled my hand from his "Me? Stop you two? Since when is that my responsibility?"
Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell Cody_zps8af39d8c
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:31 am

I shook my head. "Its not, I'm sorry. I just, well i could have gotten you hurt and, i looked down, kicking a rock, well i would have rather died. I'm sorry Cody."
-Trace

"I followed you on my own free will, Trace." I told him and then all of a sudden I had a strange feeling in my stomach "You would have rather died?" I asked "What..does that mean, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 pm

"You know, i...well just mean...like we all would, you know cuz, well we are family and all."
Trace
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 am

"Look. I've made some plans, and because the baby will be here soon and your parents already have their hands full. Cruz and Cole said they would help me get my own place set up."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 am

I dropped her hand. "Wait, you are getting a place. I...oh." i said and furrowed my brow. "Well awesome for you." i said, plopping on to the chair closest by.
-Trace

"What's wrong?" I asked him "I know when something is bothering you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:32 pm

i shrugged, "I dunno, guess just used to you being here, thats all."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 pm

"You can come and visit me anytime, it's not like I'll be too far away. I'll still be right here."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:57 pm

"Yeah, well i wont bother you. mom said you need your own space now. To be a girl and do girl things. I mean are you sick of hanging out with me?"
-Trace

"Of course not, Trace. I could never get sick of hanging out with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:57 am

"Well, Rafe and jaxson better stay away."
I grumbled.
Trace
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:08 am

"Why?" I asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 am

I came slowly up to the house and smirked as I leaned against a tree. "Dude, you kiss her yet?"

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell Diego
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:02 am

My eyes got wide. "What, who. her. No!"
Trace
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:20 am

I laughed. "Dude... seriously, come on. Everyone knows you guys like each other, so why don't you just kiss and make it official," I said and laughed again when they both blushed hard.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:26 am

"That's what this is about? You're afraid one of the other guys will make a move?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:01 am

"No, well yeah and not ...not cuz i like you, well i like you but, man whatever. I see the way Jax looks at you Cody."

Trace
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:11 am

I raised my eyebrow "You think Jax is interested in me?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 am

"No, i know he is. Why? Are you? I mean, i dont care i....im just asking."
Trace

I looked over at Diego "I think we should talk outside...alone. No offense, Diego."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:17 am

I chuckled. "No offense taken. I think my work here is done anyway. Don't mind me while I hobble away," I said then left.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 am

We got back to camp and I took Sherri and Faye to the cabin. "I'm going to find out what's going on then I'll come back and let you know." Sherri said okay and I kissed her then headed out.

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell Carlisle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:29 pm

I knocked and stuck my head in. "Hey you two."
Scarlett
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:07 pm

I smiled "Hey, sis."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:07 am

I felt my eyes water and stood up, going to her and hugging her hard. "Scarlett... Oh god I've missed you."

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell Faye-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell   Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlisle and Sheridan Campbell
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next