City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody Jones

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Cody Jones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Jones   Cody Jones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:16 am

I had just finished cooking my dinner and eating when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't think anything of it and answered without checking first. I was more than surprised to see Aurora standing there "Aurora?" I asked and before I could say anything else she pulled her fist back and punched me square in the face. I stumbled back, grabbing the table so I didn't hit the floor. I wiped the blood pouring from my mouth and nose "What the FUCK are you doing!?" I screamed.
-Cody

I shut the door behind me as I stepped inside, pulling her up by the front of her shirt and then slamming  her against the wall. I pulled out my large knife and pressed it against her throat "Where is Quin?" I demanded.
-Aurora

"Aurora, stop. Please, I have no idea really." I said, feeling the blood trickle down my throat.
-Cody

"If I'm right....and I know I am he was jumped by about six or eight people. Diego being the reason, of course. You're going to take me to them or help find them. If you refuse then I'll simply kill you. Wouldn't be the first time I've done it."
-Aurora

"I swear to you...I don't know what's going on but I'll help. Just don't...kill me."
-Cody

"I'll keep you alive as long as I see the need to. I'm calling the fucking shots, understand?"
-Aurora

"Alright, I get it." I told her and she started taking off a rope that had been tied around her waist. She binded my arms behind my back and led me out.
-Cody
Cody Jones - Page 3 Cody_zps8af39d8c

Cody Jones - Page 3 Aurora_zpsac53c184
Back to top Go down

Cody Jones
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3