City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cole Campbell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Cole Campbell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Cole and I gave Carlisle the run down of everything "Her sister was with the newest group he came in. We don't really think she was followed, more like she came on her own. Her sister is in with her right now."
    Cole Campbell - Page 3 CruzOstermann_zps326ce0ef
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:13 pm

"And you have her handcuffed right now?" I asked and he nodded. "Well there isn't really anything we can do until she wakes up. What did she have in her pack?"

Cole Campbell - Page 3 Carlisle
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:22 pm

"Money, Antibiotics, prenatal vitamins. Weapons and ammo. Random stuff. She was running."

Cole Campbell - Page 3 AdamLevinePNG1_zpsbcd35c1d
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 pm

"Prenatal vitamins?" I asked "IS she possibly pregnant?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:52 pm

I shook my head, "I examined her. She's not. The venom would've made her abort the fetus anyways. No it's like she brought stuff she knew someone might need. I'm telling you. She's alone."
Cole
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:06 pm

I nodded "Alright. So, we just wait for her to wake up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:28 pm

I nodded. " Pretty much. I looked up and said, "Storms coming in. You can smell it."
Cole
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 pm

"Yeah, we better get ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 pm

I bumped him a little and nodded towards Sherri's, and Scarlett. "So, what's the deal with you two?"
Cole
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:02 am

I smiled "Exactly what you think it is, she's moving in with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:05 am

"Well it's about time, she's crazy about you. What about Feeny? She's been following that one boy around."
Cole
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am

"What one boy?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:55 pm

I pointed over to the picnic benches, where they were propped against a tree. "That boy." I chuckled.
Cole
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

"He's one of them who encouraged an arrow in my shoulder, terrific."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:40 pm

I chuckled, "We'll least he didn't shoot you himself." I smiled and pat him on the back. "Gens that as bad. Got that dark haired kid in there, she's practically drooling." I sighed.
Cole
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 pm

"Joy. All of these teenagers combined should be fun..." I said sarcastically and chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Yeah. Well i guess it was bound to happen. Cant stop hormones." i laughed and we headed down to see the new babies. "I heard your brothers wife is in camp?"

Cole Campbell - Page 3 AdamLevinePNG1_zpsbcd35c1d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:55 am

I watched Gen go in her cabin with Bastian and sighed. I went back in and saw the girl, Timber had fallen asleep. The sister was awake and just staring at her. I cleared my throat and said, " She's been here for hours."
Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 pm

I jumped a little then settled, looking up at him. "I um... I came to... to look for her but... now I'm just... afraid of what she'll... say to me you know?" I looked around slowly then back at him. "Where am I?"

Cole Campbell - Page 3 Linna2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:40 pm

I walked over and crouched down. "You are about two days outside of the Capitol. I am Cole and this is my Cabin."
Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:41 pm

"I must've got... turned around a little. I've been walking for over a week. I think.... Anyway. I'm Linna."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:52 pm

"Yeah. I know who you are and actually you are right it's abut a weeks travel. Just being cautious and vague. Your being here has caused a stir." Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:02 pm

"I figured it would... I just... I just didn't have anywhere else to go. Even though coming here was signing my own death warrant. It was better than staying there," I said and looked down.

Linna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:53 pm

I stood up and went and got her some cold water. I handed her the glass and said " Good thing you were found. It's a blizzard out and you woulda dies for sure."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:17 pm

"Thank you," I said quietly and took a sip of the water. "Were you the one that found me? All I remember is... I was walking through the woods, stumbling more like, and felt a sharp pain in my leg. Then I blacked out."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next