View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Jamie Holden   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 pm

I had gone outside to let Timber have some space. I wandered around and was looking at the place. I was going to walk back when i noticed a smaller hut, set off from the others and wandered over. There were pictures on the windows, drawing s and i peeked in, amazed at how good they were. I was about to walk away when i heard a voice and turned quickly, almost running into someone. "Oh..i...i am sorry i wasnt being nosey...i.." i stopped when i heard him groan. "I didnt touch anything."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:20 pm

"Who are you?" I asked her, I had never seen her before and was fairly surprised to see a new face around but it was unexpected too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:47 pm

"I'm Allegra. I'm from the other camp. I'm sorry I got lost some and then saw the pictures...ate those yours?"
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:50 pm

"Yeah, they're mine. Other camp? Hadn't known there was such a thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 pm

I looked at him and said, "Really. Have you been gone or do you just stay out here to
Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:54 pm

"Both. What's going on? If you're with another camp then why are you at this one?" I asked, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 pm

"It's a long story. I'm sorry if I bothered you. I keep seeming to just be where I don't belong." I sighed and turned, walking into the woods still in search of the springs, even though the snow was starting to fall.
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 pm

"I am so not good with words." I told myself and watched her go into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 pm

I got back to my cabin and kicked the door open, carrying her inside. When I hadn't seen her return I had a feeling something was wrong and I always followed my gut. I laid her on my pallet next to the roaring fire that I had going and started taking the wet and chilly clothing off of her. I threw every blanket I owned on top of her and tucked her in tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:17 pm

I smelled something good and jumped up, wondering where all the snow had gone. I felt heat and realized I was in only my bra and panties. I laid back down and then heard him clear his throat and I jumped almost all the way out from under the blankets. I scrambled to get covered and looked at him. "How'd I get here?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 pm

"You came close to freezing to death, you were unconscious when I found you and soaking wet so I hurried you back here. Your clothes are drying, I had no choice but to take them off." I told her, relieved that she had finally woken up "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:57 pm

I Snuggled back down, the heat feeling so good. "I think so. I, i was looking into the springs and next thing I knew it was a white out. I got turned around and fell in the water. I can't believe I almost killed my damn self. Thank you for saving me." I said and smiled, making him look down and away.
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm

"I shouldn't have let you go in the first place, I knew something was coming. I'm glad you're feeling okay, are you hungry or anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:27 pm

I nodded, "Starving actually. Do you have a shirt I can borrow?"
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:41 pm

"Yeah, just a sec." I went over to my homemade dresser and pulled out a black t-shirt "Here you go." I said, handing it to her "Soup's almost done."

Last edited by Loria Colwell on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:51 am

I threw the shirt on and stood, still wobbly. He put his hand in the small of my back and helped me sit. "Thanks. My brother and Mason are gonna freak with worry."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:38 pm

I got her a bowl of soup and some water, setting it down in front of her "I'm guessing I haven't met them yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:18 pm

I smiled and sighed a little. "Wow, this is good. No Bastian was with Gen and Feeny was following Mason like a shadow."
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:06 pm

"I see." I replied and watched her eat "So, is Mason a boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 pm

I nodded, "yeah. We left Kampfwr together. I.. Well I've been nothing but a pain in the ass since him and I met. I'm the reason we know y'all are here. I stabbed one of the guys."
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:11 am

I couldn't help but chuckle "Oh yeah? Who was it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:39 pm

I pursed my lips and said, "Diego. He so deserved it though. I swear. He was trying to hold me. We had only been in the area for a few hours. He was rude."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:31 pm

I actually smiled, funny since I hadn't done that in...only God knows when "Holding someone against their will is rude and it also kicks in defensiveness. No wonder you stabbed him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:30 pm

"Right that's what I said, then they brought us here, after Diego knocked me out. The jerk. I haven't seen him since, but one day I'm gonna tell him he's an...." I stopped and looked at him. "Why are you laughing at me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   

Back to top Go down

Jamie Holden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next