Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jamie Holden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:29 pm

I didn't know what to say. He was still faced away from me and on the edge of the bed. "Look, how about we switch. You lay here against the wall and I'll lay on the outside. Is that a better idea?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:46 pm

"If that's whatever you want, would you be more comfortable on the outside?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:21 pm

I shrugged and smiled. "I'm comfy wherever. It's you that is having the issue." I teased.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 pm

I smirked "As long as you're comfortable I'm happy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 pm

"Then can we not lay back to back. I'd like to talk you til I fall asleep, if that's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Shit. This was going to be tough "Alright, I can do that." I said and rolled over, facing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:51 pm

His face was so close to mine I could feel his breath on my cheek. His eyes were locked on mine and I got that flutter again. "You like looking at me, don't you?" I said them got wide eyed. "I mean not like staring but, oh never mind. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:15 pm

"I know what you mean, and yeah I do. I love your eyes, they're mystifying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 pm

I wanted him to kiss me. Dammit. What the hell was I saying. I loved Mason. I did but, as we laid here and his body was so close and warm, my eyes kept going to his lips. "Mystifying huh? So does that mean you are entranced?" I asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:57 pm

"Completely entranced." I whispered and seen the way she was eying my lips, I couldn't help myself but I ask her "Would you like to taste them? I'd love to taste you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:03 pm

My body got hot all over, as I felt my head nod ever so slightly. He came up on his forearm, looking down at me. He brushed my hair from my face and when his lips brushed across mine, he groaned and then captured my mouth with his.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:19 pm

I forced myself not to take her mouth too hard but damn I wanted to so bad. I kissed her thoroughly, moving my tongue along her lips, tracing along the outside. I then pushed it between those delicious sweet lips and explored the inside of her mouth before releasing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 pm

I moved closer and ran my hand up into the curls at the nape of his neck and leaned up, kissing him again. I ran my leg up and over his and slid even closer, moaning when he ran his hand down my bare thigh slowly.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:36 pm

I groaned against her mouth and ran my fingers up into that beautiful head of hair she had and began to whisper against her lips "Be mine while we're here." I said "Be mine and don't even worry or think about anything or anyone else." I kissed her again, damn she tasted like pure heaven.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 pm

My whole body was on fire. I moaned his name, my body taking over. "Yes, I whispered, all yours. Here, now nothing else matters." I said and sucked his tongue into my mouth, making him groan again. "You like that huh?" I asked, my voice husky with desire. He nodded and I do it again, as I pushed my body closer.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 pm

I moved my arms around her small frame and pulled her completely in top of me, my erection pushing against her. I ran my hands up the t-shirt she was wearing and pulled it over her head "I want to look at you, god you blow me away. Truthfully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 am

I let him undo my bra and sat up, straddling him as I took it off. He sat up and captured my nipple in his mouth? Making my head fall back. I felt his erection pushing against me and the heat and throbbing had my core aching like I couldn't ever remember. "Yes, I whispered, Jamie... so so good baby"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:18 am

I moved my fingers around her panties, they had to go but I didn't want her leaving me so I just ripped the fuckers off and threw them to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:48 am

I undid his jeans and leaned up as he slid them off. I laid back down and kissed him, our bodies flush together. "Do you really think I'm beautiful?" I whispered, moaning as he pressed against my core. His hands were gripping my hips, pressing me down. I couldn't help but whimper, I was losing control and I needed him inside of me.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:06 am

"Yes, don't you believe me?" I asked in a whisper, I was throbbing for her and I probably wouldn't last much longer. Her flesh felt amazing against mine, I'd never been so out of control before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 am

I nodded yes and then surrendered myself to him. His mouth crushed mine and I felt my hips rock hard against his. I teased him til I moved just right and felt him slip inside of me. He moved his hands around to my ass and lifted his hips, making his cock go deep into me, filling and stretching me deliciously. I sat up and began to ride him, the look in his eyes making me even more turned on.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 pm

God, she felt amazing around me. I groaned and squeezed her hips gently, guiding her back back and forth as I looked up into her eyes. I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her again "Come here." I pulled her down to me and our lips joined again. I wrapped an arm around her and started thrusting up into her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:16 pm

I sucked his tongue, making him push deeper and faster. I had no idea what has came over me but I wanted him. All of him, deep inside of me. He rolled us so I was beneath him and he spread my legs wide, taking slow, deep strokes in and out of me. "Jamie, yes god that's so good, don't stop." I whimpered as he came up on his knees. He reached down and began to rub my clit, softly in little circles, making me cry out.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm

I ran my hands along her soft thighs, lifting one leg and placing it on my shoulder and she wrapped the other around my waist. She clouded my senses and I started moving faster into her, her moans making me go wild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:53 pm

He felt so good, and I felt my body responding totally to him. I began to pant, my orgasm slowly building. He pulled all the way out, then slammed back into me. "Jamie... Yes please... I..oh god I'm gonna cum baby right now." I cried and felt my walls squeeze him tight as my body arched into his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   

Back to top Go down

Jamie Holden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next