City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyrone & Victoria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Tyrone & Victoria            Empty
PostSubject: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:37 am

Tyrone & Victoria            Ty_zpsa38dab3d

Last edited by Sarah on Fri May 23, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:37 am

I was sitting on the floor staring into the fire, and didn't even bother looking up when the door opened. "Yeah?" I hollered out.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:49 am

"Honey, I'm home." I said sarcastically and threw my bag down "Believe it or not, I actually think everyone here conspired against me so I'd have to stay here. It's this or the van, which I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with but I've slept in the damn thing for weeks."
Tyrone & Victoria            VictoriaPierce_zps018df5d0
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:58 am

I rolled my eyes. "Well isn't that just fucking peachy. Make yourself at home then, dear."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

"Oh, fuck this. I'd rather sleep by the river." I left my bag where it sat and stormed back out. When I found out who took my damn engine apart I would be skinning them alive. I had no place here, and never would.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:21 am

I sighed and shoved myself to my feet and went outside. "Will you get your ass back in here! For fuck's sake it's freezing out woman! Not that it'll probably make much difference to you, as cold as you are already."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:28 am

I bent down and picked up a handful of small rocks, launching them at his head "Go to hell! I'm tired of you acting like I'm the worst person on earth!" I screamed at him and took off walking again but I was walking fast. He angered me...he angered me so damn much.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:41 am

"Jesus woman watch it!" I yelled and dodged another rock. "I do not act like you're the worst person in the world, but you sure as hell piss me off! Now get in here, we're losing heat!" She threw another rock at me and I rolled my eyes, went over to her, and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder. Ignoring her pounding on my back and trying to kick me, I carried her inside and dumped her on the couch before slamming the door shut. "There, you can ignore me in here, at least you won't be freezing your ass off," I said and went to make something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:46 am

"I feel like scratching your eyes out." I glared at him and sighed deeply and put my face in my hands, I was just exhausted. Exhausted physically and emotionally "I don't know why we're like this, what's the point? "I can't change the past Ty, if I could I would but I...I can't. I made mistakes, I admit that. But I did what I thought was best. I wouldn't have been a good enough wife for you then and I won't now. Things are so awful between us, I don't know if you'll ever forgive me or not. I couldn't help that I...loved him."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:50 am

"See, I never got that about you. You never thought you were good enough. To me, you're perfect and always have been. Besides that, it doesn't matter if you think you'd be good at it or not. Fact is, you are my wife. Unless you forged my signature and had that taken care of." I stopped what I was doing and came into the living room, leaning against the door jamb. I crossed my arms and sighed. "Look, I know we fight. I know we've always fought, and butt heads, and all that shit. Doesn't change anything though. I still love you. And I still want you to stay here with me. I want you. I've missed you Vic."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:17 am

I looked up at him, not knowing what to say for a moment "I've tried to right, Jasper's wrongs. That's why I went back to the Capitol and...it probably wasn't the best decision I've ever made but I feel like I did help a lot of people." I said "I've missed you too...I love you and I want to stay. I want to make this...us work and I don't want to leave my Caitlin." I said "I never divorced you. We're still married."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:21 am

"You... didn't...? I would've thought... So we are still married?" I asked and smiled a little before walking over and sitting on the couch together. "I want you to stay here too. I don't want you to leave again. You know I don't... show my feelings too well but... but it would rip my heart out all over again if you left."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:31 am

"I've never showed mine very well either...we're both so stubborn and prideful." I said, my lips forming a small smile "We'll just take things slow." I said, taking his hand "Thank you for everything you did for me all those years ago. I never thanked you the way I should have but you really were there when I needed you the most. I'm sorry I made you feel like none of it mattered, I'm ashamed of that."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:13 am

I laced my fingers with hers. "No need to be ashamed. And you know there's nowhere else I would've been then right there with you. I've loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:17 am

I smiled at him, not letting his hand go "Even thought I've been difficult?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:21 am

"Well that is what you're best at so how could I get mad at you for that," I teased.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 am

I laughed "Can't argue with that. Want me to finish dinner? I do know what I'm doing, believe it or not." I teased.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:51 am

"In all the time I've known you, I've only seen you near a stove once," I said and laughed. "Why don't we do it together?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:04 am

"Are you referring to the time I caught it on fire? I've had practice since then." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:10 am

"So you don't almost burn the house down anymore when you cook? What about singing curtains?" I teased. "Not that I have any," I said and laced my fingers through hers as we got up and went into the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:15 am

"Nope, it's been awhile since I sent anything up in smoke." I smiled and started to help him around the kitchen "So, who took my vans apart?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:16 am

"Well that's an encouraging thought," I said and laughed a bit. "And nope, I'm not saying a word. I don't want anyone to lose their life tonight," I said and winked at her. "I'm sure you'll figure it out though."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:19 am

"It was one of those damned Jacobs boys. Asher is more prone to horses so I'm thinking Ethan may be the guilty one. He's sneaky just not as open as his older brother. Mason could have been involved too."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:22 am

I chuckled again. "My lips are sealed," I said and started to get things out to make dinner.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:26 am

"You're all working against me, I see how it is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrone & Victoria
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next