City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abigail Jaxon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:40 pm

"He tied me up and made a phone call, they never said the man's name around me but he took me somewhere in the lower districts and hid me in a root cellar for a few days. Kent finally came by and gave him permission to go ahead and kill me...along with some other things."
Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 Brooke_zpsead9b3ab
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:45 pm

I shut my eyes for a moment. "What... what other things?"

Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 Carter_zps34dc2f23
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:58 pm

"He told him he could rape me if he wanted. But he didn't...he knocked me out with chloroform and I woke up in the woods. I should have went back...I should have done something but I was afraid of what would happen to me."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:01 pm

"You did the right thing Brooke. If you'd have come back, who knows what might've happened to you," I said as Cameron got up, taking off out the front door. "Cameron!" I yelled but he was already gone. I sighed. "I should go after him," I said and started to get up but Abi beat me to it.

Last edited by Sarah on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:10 pm

"Stay with her." I told him and ran after Cameron.
Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 Abi3_zps949bbf97

"I didn't want you and him to know..." I said starting to tear up "I haven't asked because I'm afraid of the answer...how are my parents?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:19 pm

I ran into the woods until I couldn't run anymore and fell to my knees, putting my head in my hands and breathing hard and fast as I tried not to break down.

Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 Cameron-1

"It wasn't your fault Brooke. None of that was your fault," I said, sadness and anger and a million other things filling me for what he had done. "I... I'm sorry Brooke... they're gone," I said gently.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:04 am

I finally caught up to Cameron and I knelt down beside of him "Cameron...I'm sorry."
-Abi

I nodded, and felt someone's arm around me and it was Caleb's. "I'd rather have you tell me than anyone else..." I whispered "I guess deep down I knew he would do something to them too." I was numb, just so numb I couldn't feel a fucking thing.
-Brooke
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:17 am

I was shaking, trying to keep from hyperventilating. "He... he did that... to me... It's his fault... he did this to me," I whispered, digging my nails into my head. "He's... my father... why... how could he do this?"

Cameron

"I'm so sorry Brooke," I said quietly, still trying to wrap my head around everything.

Carter
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:21 am

I pulled his hands away and held them in mine "A real Father wouldn't do the things he's done, Cameron." I said "Cameron, look at me. Please?"
-Abi

"I'll be fine...I've made it this far." I said and pulled my face away from him as I stood. "All of this stress around Daphne isn't good, she'll sense it and get upset. I'll be around if you guys need me for anything."
-Brooke
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:27 am

I looked up at her slowly, unable to hold the tears back anymore, and felt them sliding down my cheeks.

Cameron

"You should stay here. You shouldn't be alone right now."

Carter
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 pm

I wiped the tears from his face with my hands, I set down beside of him and pulled him to me "I love you."
-Abi

"I don't want to be a burden, I've been alone this long I can manage."
-Brooke
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:33 pm

"I love you too," I whispered and leaned my head against her chest, unable to care how stupid I knew I looked right now.

Cameron

"You wouldn't be a burden Brooke. You can help me with Daphne. Please stay. I don't want you to be alone."

Carter
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:02 am

"I'm so sorry that you keep getting hurt over and over again." I whispered "If I could take the pain away, I would."
-Abi

"I won't be much help....I don't know anything about babies."
-Brooke
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:43 am

"I just wish it would stop... I just want it to stop," I whispered.

Cameron

"Neither do I."

Carter
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:53 am

"So do I. More than anything." I whispered and lifted his face up to look at me and lowered my lips to his, kissing him gently.

"I don't know....are you sure it would be a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:05 am

I pulled her into my lap as I deepened the kiss a little, just needing to feel her against me.

"I don't see why it wouldn't be. I've got two rooms here. I can put Daphne's cradle in my room. I just..." I sighed. "I love Cameron and Abi, and I love that they want to help, but they can't keep staying her 24-7, spending all their time taking care of me and Daphne. They're in a relationship, they need to have time together, just the two of them. "

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:15 am

I pushed my tongue into his mouth and against his, just wanting to taste him again. I ran my hands over his shoulders and around his neck, wrapping my arms around him.

I stood there for what felt like an eternity without saying anything but I finally nodded "Alright. I'll stay." I said "I just need to get some of my stuff, not that I have much but still."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:30 am

I groaned and moved her to straddle me, running my hands slowly up and down her back as I deepened the kiss.

I nodded. "Do you need any help?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:40 pm

I kissed him long and deep before we broke apart, I put my forehead against his so I could catch my breath. "That...that was long overdue."

I shook my head "I can get it." I told him and left the house before I completely lost it in front of them. I hurried into my cabin, shutting and locking the door behind me. I ran into my room, grabbing my pillow off the bed and screaming as hard as I could into it.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Carter after Brooke left.
Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 Caleb2_zps2e665c99
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 pm

"Yes it was... way overdue," I said and kissed her again, deeper this time, wrapping my hands gently in her hair.

I shrugged. "Yeah. I need help with Daphne. And you guys can't keep hanging around here 24/7. You have your own lives. I know you'll do it, because you care about me. But... it's making me feel guilty okay? And Brooke's living alone out here. I don't like that." I shrugged again. "Just makes sense. To me at least."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:16 am

I moaned softly against his mouth as our tongues collided with one another, I'd missed him so much.

"You're right, it does make sense. We love Daphne too, that's we're helping so much. Besides, I think this experience has been somewhat good for you and Cameron. You need each other...just like I need Abi."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:27 am

I groaned and pulled her into my lap so she was straddling me, and deepened the kiss even more.

I nodded. "Yeah we do. I've missed him. I guess I didn't... really realize... how much until now."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:47 am

I tightened my legs around his waist as much as I possibly could just needing to feel and be close to him again.

"I know and it's alright. As long as the two of you are forgiving each other and working on it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:55 am

I groaned and slid my hands down her back, squeezing her ass gently, then slid then back up into her hair. "Damn I missed this so much," I said against her lips and took her lips with mine again.

I nodded. "I don't... really know how else to work on it... except to just try to... get back to the way we were. I don't know if we can though."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:20 am

I could feel him getting harder against me and I ran my hands up into his hair more.

I sighed "Things are going to work out, Carter." I said, wanting to say a lot more about Brooke but considering Ronna hadn't been gone that long it wouldn't be appropriate. "Daphne and Cameron are going to save you, ya know."
'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abigail Jaxon   Abigail Jaxon - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abigail Jaxon
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next