City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tywin Lannister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:00 am

Tywin Lannister Game-of-Thrones-Season-3-Tywin-Lannister
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 am

Tywin Lannister Tywin_zpsffddfb43
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:51 am

Tyrion and I entered our father's office together, Lydia was no where to be found at the moment but we had agreed to keep that between us for the time being "Hello, Father."
Tywin Lannister Image1_zpscecc06d3
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:53 am

"Hello," I said, setting my pen down. "Is there something you need?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:00 am

"We came to see where you want us to go first. To start with the "clean up", that is."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am

"I want things to start in District 6, as they are the worst off, then work your way up through to District 1."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:29 am

"Very well, and what about Obedia? I know he's hiding something, I'd like to search his home."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:36 am

"Feel free to. And feel free to do anything else you need to, to get him to talk. He may be an old friend but if he withholds the information I need, he will no longer be that."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:07 am

"I understand, is there anything we can do for you before we go?" I asked him "I couldn't but notice guards outside Joy Anna's room. Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:10 am

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with. She just needs to remember her place is all. She may be my mistress, but above all she will always be a slave."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:13 am

I said nothing more, Tyrion and I called discuss it later "You're right. We'll see you tonight and give you an update." I said and we left.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:58 pm

I had guards stationed outside Joy's room again and led Lydia to my office. I shut the door then sat her in a chair, standing in front of her. "What do you have to say for yourself."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:01 pm

I looked down at the floor and shrugged "I don't know...I was just...having fun."
Tywin Lannister Lydia_zpsf8984a79
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:06 pm

"You could've been hurt. Worse than you already are. You could've been killed. Not to mention what could've happened to Joy. You are my daughter. I am raising you to rule. Not fuck around fighting other men in a pit with your fists, putting yourself and others in danger. How long has this been going on?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:11 pm

I sighed and sat back in the chair meeting his eyes "For awhile...and you really can't blame me for Joy taking part in it. She snuck out of here on her own and decided to sign up for it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 pm

"And I'll be speaking to her about that, as well as to your brother for skipping out on his responsibilities. Again. Just for once, I would like at least one of my children to not be a disappointment. When are you going to realize that you are not a child Lydia. You are 18 years old, you are an adult. An adult with responsibilities. I gave you an order and you disobeyed it. You should feel lucky you're my daughter. If you were one of my subjects I would have you whipped," I said, trying hard not to yell.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:39 pm

"Exactly. I'm 18, so I'm not a child anymore yet you continue to treat me like one. Not only me, but Micah and Tyrion too. We aren't disappointments you're just too hard to please. Not all of us can be as perfect as you I guess." I snapped at him, fuming "Are you going to have Joy whipped? She's one of your subjects."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:28 pm

"Exactly. I'm 18, so I'm not a child anymore yet you continue to treat me like one. Not only me, but Micah and Tyrion too. We aren't disappointments you're just too hard to please. Not all of us can be as perfect as you I guess." I snapped at him, fuming "Are you going to have Joy whipped? She's one of your subjects." -Lydia

"She is more than that to me, as you know. It's past time you started showing her the respect she's due. As for your behavior, I don't demand perfection, I demand respect. And today you showed me so little respect I'm disgusted. I expect better from you. Way better."

Tywin

"Fine. I'll do better from now on..." I sighed "I do respect Joy Anna I'm just angry with the two of you. I don't understand why you chose her. She was my best friend." -Lydia

"My reasons for choosing her were my own, and none of your concern. She had no choice in the matter, so I don't see why you are angry at her anyway. It doesn't really matter if you are angry at me, you usually are. Would you rather her have stayed a slave?"

Tywin

I shook my head "Of course not. I'm sorry, Dad. What happened today...it won't happen again. I promise you." -Lydia

"Good. Make sure that it doesn't. I won't be so lenient if we have to have this discussion again," I said and went around the desk, sitting down and looking through some paperwork. "For the record, if you recall how slaves have always and will always be treated, I thought as your best friend, she deserved a better life than that. The fact that she is very beautiful is a bonus for me, but would have been detrimental to her had she stayed just a slave. Just something for you to think about."

Tywin
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 pm

"She did deserve better it just made things odd between us...I really regret that. So, you were afraid she'd be harmed if kept a slave?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:38 am

"I knew she would be harmed if she were kept just a slave. I may be in charge, but I cannot prevent every bad thing from happening."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:35 am

I nodded, knowing he was right "That's true...just don't be too hard on her. I think she's sorta rebelling."

We arrived home and I had soldiers see Clarissa to her new living quarters, I left X with her just incase. "Xavier is very trustworthy, he'll make sure she isn't bothered until we get back." I told Colton as we walked to my Father's office and I knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:45 am

"Alright. I still want to pick out a bodyguard for her. You sure your dad is going to agree to all my conditions?"

Tywin Lannister Colton-2

"And her little rebellion could've gotten her killed. You can go now Lydia. Come in," I called out.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:58 am

"It doesn't matter what he agrees too, I already gave you my word." I told him as Lydia came out.

I stopped when I seen Colton, shocked to even see him here "What's going on?" I asked Micah.

"Nothing for you to worry your pretty head over, go get cleaned up." I told her and then Colton and I went inside and I shut the door behind me. "Father, I have something I need to discuss with you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:09 am

"What's that? And why is he here?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:16 am

"I've hired him to be Lydia's bodyguard, to protect her and keep her out of trouble." I told him "He did have some conditions to be made, I allowed him to bring his sister here. She's pregnant, if it's a boy he'll serve in the army for you but she'd like to continue to have a relationship with him. Apparently the "Pits" is were fighters go to earn extra income. The child's father was killed in the games right before you took over." I told him, Colton and I had talked some more on the way in and he had given me a few more details about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tywin Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tywin Lannister   Tywin Lannister I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tywin Lannister
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next