City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Corrigan

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

David Corrigan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:03 pm

"I love you too. You, your boys...all of it. I am so happy with you." i said, moaning, as he kissed my neck. "I have missed you."

David Corrigan - Page 2 Daphnekampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:31 am

"I love you, your daughter, all of this too baby." I kissed her neck again then slowly over her collarbone. "I've missed you too. I've missed being alone with you."

David Corrigan - Page 2 David

Last edited by Sarah on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:03 pm

"Yeah, i asked as he shifted me in his arms, i have really missed you too."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:36 pm

"Oh really? How much have you missed me?" I teased and kissed her neck.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:11 am

"So much i ache just thinking of making love to you again."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:43 pm

"Mmm, do you want me to make love to you now?" I asked and kissed her neck again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:38 am

"Mmhmm, i want you to make love to me all the time. If i am gonna be honest,"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:55 pm

I smiled. "That can easily be arranged," I said and kissed her as I rolled her beneath me.

David
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:00 am

I Felt his hands go between my legs and his fingers caressed me, teasingly as he kissed me deep and hard, making me push towards him.

daphne
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:03 pm

David - I groaned. "You like that baby?" I asked as I kissed down her neck.

Daphne - "I love that, please don't stop, more," I moaned as he slid his fingers into me.

David - I groaned. "I'll give you all you want baby," I said and moved down between her legs, taking her clit in my mouth and sucking on it slowly.

Daphne - I let my legs fall open and held his head, moving with his mouth. "Oh I love when you do that baby."

David - I spread her lips wide and slid my tongue into her, slowly devouring all of her.

Daphne - "David," I gasped, "yes... oh my god yes right there."

David - I groaned and licked up her slit, taking her clit in my mouth and sucking on it hard.

Daphne - "God you are so good at that, harder, suck it harder baby," I groaned, pushing my hips up to him.

David - I reached beneath her and grabbed her ass, holding her to me, as I sucked her clit hard and fast, her moans and cries making my cock even harder.

Daphne - I ached for him. "David, please fuck me, I need you please," I nearly begged.

David - I smirked against her. "Patience baby, I want to take my time with you," I said and slid my tongue deep into her, fucking her with it as I rubbed her clit hard with my thumb.

Daphne - "Mmm, yes baby... oh... yes right there. Oh yes, please take your time," I moaned. I lifted my hips to him, my hands balled tightly in his hair as he pushed my thighs even wider, exposing me all to him, for him to devour.

David - I groaned as she came hard again. I drank down all she gave me then moved up and thrust hard into her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:43 pm

We made love all night and fell asleep in one anothers arms
daphne

jump 2 weeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:59 am

I bit at his ear playfully as we readied the cabin for, what seemed to look like a long storm. "We have plenty of fire wood."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:16 pm

I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me, kissing her neck. "Yup, firewood and blankets and food and water. We'll be okay if we get stuck for a few days."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:29 pm

"mm, whatever shall we do to keep ourselves occupied?" i said, pushing my hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:45 pm

I groaned. "I'm sure we can come up with all kinds of fun activities," I said and kissed down her neck. "Come on, let's get inside it's getting cold out here," I said and picked her up, carrying her back in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:52 pm

We got Timmy settled and made sure Faith was ok as well before we climbed under the covers together. "I hope Ronna is okay. She's been so stressed lately."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:09 pm

"I'm sure she'll be fine baby. With everything that's happened lately, and now with the storm, I know everyone's tensions are high."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Corrigan   David Corrigan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Corrigan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2