City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas & Pepper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 am

I looked at everyone. "I wanna see Faye and Sherri inside, privately. Thomas, johnathan...please wait outside. Beth you may stay." i said as they all went out. I looked at her and said "Those two, they are yours, arent they?" i asked, remembering all those years ago.

Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 AshleyJudd04
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:16 am

"I tried to look out for them... the best that I could. I wasn't... allowed a lot of contact though. I tried though Sherri, I swear to you."

Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 Faye-2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:24 am

"They're here now and that's all that matters to me, but yes they're mine." I told Pepper "It looks like they've been taken care of, Allegra is so gorgeous and Bastian so handsome."
Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 Sheridan_zps8c07180f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:38 pm

"Ive been their nurse, til i was banished as well. Nicholai doesn't acknowledge them."Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 AshleyJudd04
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:40 pm

I was coming out talking to thomas when i saw Sheridan. "Well i will be damned, look who it is." i said, tears forming. Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 Bethkampfer
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 pm

"Oh, Beth." I said and embraced her "So many faces I haven't seen in so long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:20 am

"Okay, all you men, scoot. I need to examine her." i said and kissed Thomas. i turned to my brother and said. "Might wanna go see whats going on camp counselor." i said with a grin, laughing when he kissed my neck
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:01 pm

I smiled at them as he walked away "Carlisle is always worried about me." I told her "I went through a miscarriage before and I've did my best to stay off my feet this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:48 pm

I got my bag and she laid on the couch. "Well you look about ripe, id say what, thirty eight weeks?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:07 pm

"Exactly, so any day now I suppose." I told her, wondering if she remembered the difficult time I had carrying my twins too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:14 pm

I examined her and said "Sheridan, you are already dialating. I cant let you leave. You are gonna have to stay here."Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 AshleyJudd04
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:24 pm

"Really?" I asked and she nodded "Someone please go tell Carlisle, he'll have to go let Scarlett and the others know."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 am

I hurried in and knelt down by Sherri. "Are you alright baby?"

Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 Carlisle
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:55 am

"I feel fine, but that may not be the case when my contractions start. You should go let Scarlett and the others know. I want the boys here too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:15 am

"You can take my sons with you to help. Do...does Allegra and Bastian know Sher?" i asked.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:33 am

I shook my head. "No they don't, not by what I can tell. But we think -" I stopped and looked at Sherri. "I'll let you explain. I'll hurry back as fast as I can." I kissed her deep then left for our camp.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:01 pm

"How should I tell Allegra and Bastian?" I asked Pepper and Faye "I wouldn't even know where to begin."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:31 pm

"Just start from the beginning. Tell them what happened. It'll be hard, but they'll understand. It wasn't your fault. And I'll be right here with you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:12 pm

"They are good kids. Bastian just won the games with two of the other females here." i said as i helped sherri get undressed. "I think telling them now. would be a great idea."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:23 am

I smiled. "I think so too. They were always two of my best students, both of them are very smart."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:10 am

We got back and hurried to the house. I went to the Sherri's side and took her hand. "How are you feeling baby?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:35 am

I was standing outside, all of us huddled together. I heard the door to the cabin open and i stopped cold. "Faye. Faye, really...is....is it you?" i asked, my voice catching.

Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 Scarlett_zps63abcb9c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:39 am

I looked at them both. "Sherri, you ready now?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:41 am

"It's starting to hurt...alot." I told him and gritted my teeth a little "Yes, I'm ready now." I told her and looked back up at Carlisle "I want to tell them, Allegra and Bastian."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:45 am

"Scarlett... oh my god," I said and ran to her, hugging her hard.

"I'll be right here with you the whole time baby, I promise," I said and kissed her softly, giving her my hand to squeeze.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas & Pepper   Thomas & Pepper - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas & Pepper
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next