City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brayden & Adalee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:30 pm

We got home and I tried to head for my room, but Mom headed me off. 

Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 Tara

"I don't think so young lady. Sit down and wait for your father to get home," I said and pointed at the couch.

Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 Adalee-1

"I don't have anything to say to him. Or you, or anyone else right now." 

Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:31 pm

"Please ask me if I give a shit." I said as I came through the door, her brothers behind me.
Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 BraydenSimmons_zps5f79c863
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:34 pm

"No thanks, I'll pass," I said, sitting down on the couch and crossing my arms over my chest. 

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:36 pm

"I am so close to slapping your head and ass together. Do not fucking sass me again. Is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:40 pm

"Then let me go to my room. I have nothing to say to you. I love him, I wanted to do it, and I'm not sorry. Nor do I regret it. I know the possible consequences, and I don't care. I'm not a child, so stop treating me like one." 

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:42 pm

"And what makes you an adult? Do you think fucking some guy makes you a woman? Shut up with that ignorance or my ears may start bleeding." 
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:46 pm

I stood up and glared at him. "You are such an asshole. I am not some two-bit-tramp that fucks any guy that comes along. He is not just some guy. He is my boyfriend and I love him. I wouldn't have had sex with him if I didn't, and if I didn't know he felt the same way. I may only be 16, but all the bullshit I've been through in my life so far has made me more of a woman than you think I am. Lighten the fuck up, how old were you and mom when you had sex the first time? Or Jay? Or Lucus or Milo? Stop treating me like shit just because I'm your daughter and not your son."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:52 pm

"Do you think having babies and starting a family is easy? I'm not treating you like shit god dammit, I love you. You're too young to go through something like that. I don't care who else is doing it. You ran off tonight and it's unacceptable. You'll be going to work with me through the days until further notice. Go to work with me, come home with me. It's final, now go to bed."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:00 pm

"What if that's what I want? Did you ever think for two seconds about asking me what I want? Or what I think? No, you've been too busy ever since we came out here to do anything but give me the sex talk with the rest of the family. We haven't spent hardly any time together since we got here, so don't go around acting like you know everything when it comes to me. I love David, and if I end up pregnant, while I'm not aiming for that, I wouldn't be disappointed. You think I don't know it'd be hard? I'm not stupid. I know it'd be hard, but I also know I could handle it. I love him, and he loves me, and he's a wonderful guy. He's not some dirt bag that would walk away from me if that happened. I don't want to be with anyone else but him and that's not gonna change. And before you say "You're only 16, you don't know what you want", again, how old were you and mom when you got together? Or Uncle Brady and Aunt Dove? So I don't want to fucking hear it. And you're not keeping me away from him." 

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:03 pm

I rolled my eyes. All of this fucking teenage drama was so annoying. "You live under my roof and you will until you're actually an adult. Now, shut your mouth and go to bed. You're done for the night." 

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:07 pm

"Yeah I am. I'm done with you," I said and went to my room, locking my door. 

"Well that went well. Do we have any alcohol?" 

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:16 pm

"Father of the fucking year standing before your very eyes. Just imagine the family dinners when Jay marries Selene and Milo to Caitlin. Me, Allistair, and Victoria all at the same table. The criminal, the traitor, and the evil mastermind. Buckle up sweetheart, shit is about to get wild around here."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:39 pm

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Stop it Brayden," I said and went into the kitchen, rooting around in the cabinet until I pulled out the jug of moonshine that was in there. 

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:47 pm

"Dad needs a prozac."
Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 Milo_zps23730839
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:50 pm

"That's enough Milo. Why doesn't everyone just go to bed." 

"I'm going to see Selene," I said and left before anyone could say anything.

Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 Jay_zps5762b9b4
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:53 pm

I couldn't help but smile "If you're pulling out the good shit then I can talk about prozac. Here, I'll even pour it for you. Go on. Sit down. Let me be nice to my Step Mother."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:55 pm

"I can pour my own drink Milo, but thank you. What do you want?" I asked as I poured a big glass. 

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Dad wasn't saying anything else, he just stepped out on the porch and shut the door. "Well, considering our situation I really was trying to be nice. And I'm not talking about all of this shit tonight. I'm talking about me and you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:00 pm

I sighed a little and sat down as Lucus left the room too. "I'm sorry. Just... way too much on my mind right now. Did you want to talk about something? You can sit with me if you want." I hated to admit it, but this felt a little awkward. He was my stepson, but we'd never really talked, and I couldn't help but think of why he was my stepson... no matter how hard I tried to push those thoughts away. What had happened wasn't Milo's fault. 

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:04 pm

I went over and sat down at the kitchen table "I see the way you look at me sometimes and then I see the way you try not to look at me. I just wanted to tell you that it's alright and I understand. But one day I would like to move past it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:07 pm

I looked down at my lap then took a drink from my glass. "I'm sorry.... I don't mean to... be that way. I just can't help it sometimes. It wasn't your fault what happened, and I need to remember that. Your my stepson, and I need to start treating you like that. I would... really like to move past it one day too." 

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:11 pm

"I don't hold it against you. At first I beat myself up with questions about it too. Why didn't my Mom say something? Why did I get stuck with Rick for all of those years? Things like that. If me hanging out here bothers you I can stop."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:18 pm

I didn't say anything for a minute. "It bothers me... for the wrong reasons. So no. I don't want you to stop hanging out here. I'm your step mom and Brayden's your dad. And your siblings are here. You belong here Milo. I need to... put aside my... issues with the situation. It was in the past and... I need to move past it. I kept my own secret from Brayden for many years... so I really have no room to talk." I took another drink then slowly set my glass down. "You should've... been with us the whole time. You never should've had to live with Rick."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:31 pm

"My Mom was afraid of him...she did the best she could and I had Owen too but it does feel good to have a bigger family now. Did you know that I tried protecting Autumn Dove back in the Districts? When Nicholai was fist taking her Owen and I nearly beat Allistair to death. Literally."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:37 pm

I nodded slowly. "I know. Brayden told me. I appreciate that. I love her... like a sister." 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brayden & Adalee   Brayden & Adalee - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brayden & Adalee
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next