City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Milo & Caitlin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Milo & Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Milo & Caitlin   Milo & Caitlin I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:30 pm

Milo & Caitlin 5747451420_56cd8d6388_z Milo & Caitlin 11_3-e1348668197225
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

Milo & Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milo & Caitlin   Milo & Caitlin I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:49 am

It was way too quiet without Milo here and I couldn't sleep, no matter how hard I tried. I rolled out of bed and dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, then went outside for a walk. The river was heaven at night, so peaceful, so I headed into the woods and down that way. 

Milo & Caitlin Caitlin
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Milo & Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milo & Caitlin   Milo & Caitlin I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:19 pm

I'd had my eye on this one for awhile. She was like nothing I'd ever seen before, the first time I laid eyes on her I knew I had to have her. Her boyfriend was with her a lot but not tonight and she made the mistake of stepping out without him. She sat down on the river bank and my footsteps went unnoticed from the noises of the water. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I was standing behind her and sat down so she was between my legs and then circled my arm around her, bringing a blade to her throat. "Don't struggle, okay?"
Milo & Caitlin 0990be73-bdcc-4718-a4bf-08e3515642fb_zps2b80131e
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Milo & Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milo & Caitlin   Milo & Caitlin I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:22 pm

I started to panic then forced myself to take deep breaths. If I panicked, I was dead. I had no idea who this fucktard was, but he didn't know that. "Why would I struggle?" I asked calmly. "I've been waiting for you to finally approach me. I thought you never would. And you don't need the knife by way. Why don't you put that thing away." 

Milo & Caitlin Caitlin
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Milo & Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milo & Caitlin   Milo & Caitlin I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:26 pm

She thought I was stupid and that got under my skin a little but I'd play along if that's what she wanted. "You don't like the knife? I love it. You should see what else I have, baby."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Milo & Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milo & Caitlin   Milo & Caitlin I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:28 pm

"How am I supposed to see anything when you have me turned away from you? Why don't you let me up? I want to see everything you've got."

Milo & Caitlin Caitlin
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Milo & Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milo & Caitlin   Milo & Caitlin I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:30 pm

I kept my arm around her as we stood up and I turned her to face me "When we get to where I'm taking you, you'll see. Are you going to behave? I really don't want to damage you in any way."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Milo & Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milo & Caitlin   Milo & Caitlin I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:35 pm

"Well you see... I have a bit of a problem," I said and bit my lip as I reached between us. I ran my hand down his chest until I reached where the top of my jeans were. I reached in quick and took out my knife, bringing it up and slicing deep into his arm with it, making him let me go. "My parents never taught me to behave." I kicked out as hard as I could, catching him right where it counted, and bringing him to his knees. I brought my foot up again and kicked him right in the face, then took off running for the camp as fast as I could. 

Milo & Caitlin Caitlin
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Milo & Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milo & Caitlin   Milo & Caitlin I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Stupid. Fucking. Whore. I made myself get up and started running after her and I cut in another direction in order to head her off. My nuts were throbbing but I couldn't let her get away or Rhett and Carlisle would be seriously pissed. I cut through the trees and we both reached a small clearing at the same moment and I tackled her down to the ground. She was really putting up a fight and as much as I didn't want her face damaged I had no other choice. I pulled back my fist and hit her once, and again. The second one knocking her out. I stood and picked her up in my arms as I headed back for the cellar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Milo & Caitlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milo & Caitlin   Milo & Caitlin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milo & Caitlin
Page 1 of 1