City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aurora Miller

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Aurora Miller Victoria-Justice-8
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:53 am

It had been three miserable weeks since Quin and I had last spoke. My mom and brothers kept coming by to see me as much as they could, all of them trying to convince me to come and stay at their home. But, after getting this older cabin cleaned up and repaired it was starting to feel like my own little home and I couldn't bring myself to leave. It was peaceful and it had been so many years since I had any quite time to myself, it often didn't feel real. Every day a part of me wanted to go check on Quin and see how he was recovering but I wanted to give him his space too.
Aurora Miller AuroraMiller_zps23fa776b
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:05 am

I got back to my cabin and the pain started again, I cried out and hit my knees. I couldn't move for what felt like the longest time. Bed. I needed to make it to my bed, I thought to myself. I started to crawl slowly and I felt a trickle down my legs. I looked and seen the blood "No...oh no." I muttered, more tears surfacing. If I lost this baby Quin would just hate me more...it would be taking something else away from him. I could feel the blood leaving my body as I moved across the floor. I finally made it to my bed and held onto it as I lifted myself up and crawled onto the covers. I had caused so much trouble. As I laid there my mind started to wonder. Trouble, my step father had always said that too and maybe he was right. Why was my life so messed up all the time? It had been ever since my Dad had been taken from me. A sickness hit me then and I leaned over the bed as I threw up. I was losing the baby...and a lot of blood to go with it. Maybe I would finally die and just get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:20 am

I was worried about Aurora so had followed her home. I went inside her cabin and saw the blood on the floor, and between her thighs on the sheets. "Oh no... Aurora oh my god," I said and went to her.

Aurora Miller Ezra_zpsae525a05
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:26 am

I was about to speak when the pain became harder, and it felt like my whole body was throbbing. I couldn't speak at all, I just screamed from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:30 am

I busted into the cabin and stopped cold. I saw the blood, saw Aurora in pain, crying and screaming, and just froze, fear flooding through me. Oh god no.... Ezra got up as Aurora screamed in pain again. I managed to shake myself out of it and went to the bed, kneeling down and taking her hand in mine, tears stinging my eyes, unable to speak.

Aurora Miller Quin2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:32 am

Brett and I got to the door of Aurora's cabin and stopped "Oh, god." I muttered "We can't move her now, I'll get help." I said and took off.
Aurora Miller AsherJacobs_zpsc5fd3ac1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:37 am

I knew I should stay with Aurora but I just couldn't bring myself to stay in the room.... I went outside and leaned against the wall of the cabin, slowly sliding down it until I was sitting on the ground. I put my head in my hands, fighting the memories that came rushing to the surface, the night I'd lost Sam.... Oh god to see Aurora in all that pain... I knew that pain all well....

I couldn't seem to form words as tears slid down my face, so just held her hand, running my fingers through her hair.

Aurora Miller Quin2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:41 am

The pain was so bad I broke out in a cold sweat and squeezed his hand hard. I wanted to argue with him, tell him to leave but I couldn't "I'm...sorry." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:43 am

"For what? You don't have anything to be sorry for baby, it's not your fault," I whispered and kissed her hand, my heart shattering at how much pain she was in and I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Aurora Miller Quin2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:50 am

"I can't do anything right." I cried as Pepper came through my front door.

"Oh, honey." I whispered, looking around the cabin at the blood "Quin, will you please step outside? She's losing a lot of blood...I need to...get the baby." I told him as gently as I could.
-Pepper
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:51 am

We were all outside waiting and I looked down at Ezra who seemed to be shaking "Ezra? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:55 am

"I'm not going anywhere," I said, giving them all a look that dared them to try to move me from her side.

Aurora Miller Quin2

I shook my head, unable to look up at him, trying to get my emotions in check.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:05 am

"Alright." I told him, shaking my head. This boy's mood swings were giving me whip lash today. I opened the bag and pulled my gloves on and took out a shot "This will be for the pain, Aurora." I said and gave it to her gently. In just a few minutes she started to calm down more "This won't be easy but you already know what's happening. I'm going to give you more medicine so you can pass...the baby. It probably won't take long." I said and prepared another shot, I was trying to be as gentle as possible with her. Physically and emotionally.
-Pepper

"What's going on?" I asked as I squatted down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:10 am

I put my arms around her and held her head against my chest, running my fingers through her hair, my tears falling freely down my face but I didn't care.

Aurora Miller Quin2

"Too... too close... too close to home," I whispered, my head still in my hands. I'd never told him, I couldn't bear to see his face when he figured it out.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:18 am

I was losing blood again or losing something...I just didn't know and I didn't want to look anymore. Why did these terrible things keep happening?

"I don't understand what you mean." I said and then thought on it for a moment and then it hit me "When? When did that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:21 am

"I'm sorry baby... I'm so sorry... I'm such an idiot... I'm so sorry," I whispered against her hair, my vision blurry from all the tears.

Aurora Miller Quin2

"The night the Keeper's took me... the night before I got whipped," I whispered. "The blood... God there was so much blood," I whispered and started to shake harder.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 am

I let him hold me but I didn't speak, I just waited for this awful time to pass.

"Why didn't you tell me that?" I asked her and shook my head. I couldn't get upset here, it wasn't the time or place "Come on, I'm taking you home." I stood and picked her up in my arms, carrying her home.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:32 am

I held her against me, not letting her go. Pepper said it was over and started to clean her up but I didn't say a word, just held Aurora against me, wishing there was something I could do. Once again though I was helpless, helpless to do anything but sit here and watch her be in pain.

Aurora Miller Quin2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:45 pm

"Will you bring my mother in? Someone has to clean all of this up." I asked Pepper after she was finished with me.

"Of course, I will. You'll need some new bedding too."
-Pepper
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:52 pm

I wrapped a blanket around her and carefully picked her up, moving carefully to the couch and holding her in my lap. My chest felt tight and I knew I should say something but I didn't know what, and I didn't know if I'd be able to talk over the huge lump in my throat anyway.

Aurora Miller Quin2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Pepper came out and updated us on what had happened. I sent Gabe and Chase after clean bedding and then stepped inside. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead "Your brothers are bringing you some new bed sheets. I'll start cleaning the floor."
Aurora Miller 7ff0f049

"Thank you." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:13 am

"I'll help," I said and got some water and wash cloths, then heated up water for the tub so she could take a bath.

Aurora Miller Selma-2_zpsb09667d4
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:39 am

I started scrubbing the floor as hard as I could so the blood stains wouldn't linger "If you want, you can stay with me for a little while." I told her.
Aurora Miller 7ff0f049

I shook my head slightly "No, I want to stay home."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 am

"Can I stay with you? I don't want you to be alone."

Aurora Miller Quin2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurora Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Miller   Aurora Miller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Miller
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next