City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Forest            TygartsStateForest
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:39 pm

We took him way far out into the forest to an old shack that hadn't been used while we'd lived here as far as I knew. We took him in and I told the others to tie him up.

Forest            Diego_zps9e0f4a05
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:59 pm

We tied him up good and tight and waited for him to wake up.
-Outsider
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:09 pm

I woke up, feeling groggy, my head pounding. I tried to move and swallowed a rush of fear when I realized I couldn't. "What the fuck is this about?" I asked as calmly as I could.

Forest            Quinpng_zps8fa87913

"Just thought we could give you a little lesson or two."

"Bout what?"

"About why you should've stayed back in that hell. If you'd died out there, never came home, it would've been better for all of us. Especially for you. What those bastards did to you is gonna look like a fucking cakewalk compared to what we're gonna do to you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:12 pm

"What should we do first?" I asked Diego.
-Outsider
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:21 pm

"Beat the living fuck out of him. Give him a little taste of his own medicine," I said and stood back, smirking at him. "Oh, I just wanted to tell you. Aurora... she is one amazing woman. I know for a fact I treated her a million times better than you ever could've. Leaving her the night before your wedding, when she's pregnant with your kid? That's pretty low. Another thing - she's the best fuck I have ever had too. And to think, all we had to do was find your fucking bloody shirt and she was in bed with me. I mean... not even a half an hour later. And you think she's in love with you?"

I could feel myself shaking, rage coursing through me so hard I was seeing red. "You take that back, you miserable son of a bitch," I almost growled out.

"Truth hurts, doesn't it, bitch boy."

Last edited by Sarah on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:25 pm

"I bet your sister's a good fuck too, she'd look even cuter with my dick in her mouth."
-Outsider
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:38 pm

I let out a yell and lunged forward in the chair. It would've toppled over but one of the guys nailed me with a kick straight to the face, knocking the chair backwards on the floor. I choked as blood gushed down my face, then was pulled back up.

I laughed. "Don't like that much do you?" I said and busted his nose again.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:44 pm

"Maybe after your sister I could have your mom too, she's a hot piece of ass."
-Outsider
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:47 pm

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHU-" I managed to get out before I was kicked hard in the stomach several times, one after another, until I felt like I was gonna throw up.

"Take him outside. String him up where I showed you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:54 pm

We grabbed him by the arms and drug him outside and over to the tree where the rope already swung. We tied him up by his arms and pulled the rope until he was hanging in the air.
-Outsider
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:22 am

"Now the fun can really begin," I said and nodded at them to start. They went after him, one by one, and in twos and threes, and I watched for a little while before joining in too.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:08 pm

We were walking through the woods as I kept my eyes and ears open, Asher and everyone else was around somewhere too. We walked a little farther when I ran into Ezra with Gen "Does she know anything?" I asked, still holding the knife to Cody's throat.
Forest            Aurora_zpsac53c184
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Ezra - "Nope," I said, still holding the knife to Gen's throat too. "Or she said she doesn't. How about her?" I asked, nodding at Cody.

I shook my head "Nothing, says she doesn't know where they are but we'll see."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:32 pm

"Yup, we will. And I swear, you make one fucking noise I'll slit your throat where you stand."

Forest            Ezra_zpsae525a05

Last edited by Sarah on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Ezra - "Yup, we will. And I swear, you make one fucking noise I'll slit your throat where you stand."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:40 pm

"You two better hope I find my Quin alive and unharmed, if anything has happened to him I won't hesitate to kill you either of you or your families. I swear to God non of you even begin to know what I've been through and my give a damn as long gone."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Gen - "We didn't have a fucking thing to do with -" I started to yell, but she pressed the knife harder to my neck so I shut up.

Ezra - "What did I fucking say to you? Not a goddamned word. I won't give you a second warning, you little bitch. Shut the fuck up. Come on Aurora, let's go," I said and we headed off further into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 pm

I was with Brett, Selma, and Erica when we ran into Ezra and Aurora. I smiled "So, that's where you two went. Very nice."
Forest            BeFunky_537040_10151857030179836_1282694691_npng_zps5dd458f2

"Lea took to the trees to see if she could spot anything, Ethan and Mason are staying below her incase anything comes up."
Forest            Brett2_zps87aeb32e
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Ezra - "They'll give him up or they'll lose two of their own. I'm not fucking around either. I'm over this bullshit. Leave the districts and it's the same fucking thing here. Just more bullshit."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:56 pm

"I don't know what you guys went through...I know it was really bad and I'm sorry...so sorry. Don't kill us, Gen and I have nothing to do with it."
Forest            Cody_zps8af39d8c

"Don't say another word unless you're giving me a fucking location, understand?" I growled out and gripped her hair hard and smashed her face into a tree, hearing her nose break.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Ezra - "Oh I'm pretty sure they don't know anything, but that's not really why we took you. You're fucking bait. Now shut the fuck up."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Dean - Jaime was still out hunting but I'd figured it was long past time for me to get home. I was heading through the forest when I heard a bunch of noise, then came upon a guy hanging from a tree, Diego and his boys beating the living hell out of him. I looked on for a minute then realized it was Quin from the other camp. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Diego - "Just a little long overdue unfinished business," I said, stepping off to the side to talk to him.

Dean - I shook my head. "Do you have any idea who that is? You are dead meat when they find him."

Diego - "I know exactly who that is. And he's just getting what he gave me. Maybe times ten, but he deserves it."

Dean - I shook my head again. "This is way past playing with fire. You deserved what you got Dee, you slept with his fiance." He started to speak but I interrupted him. "No, I don't give a shit what the circumstances were. You slept with his fiance, end of story. This... this is gonna get you killed."

Diego - "Not if I kill him first."

Dean - "Especially if you kill him first. Stop this now, let him down."

Diego - "Not a chance in hell."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:36 pm

I was still moving through the trees so I couldn't be detected, Ethan and Mason below me. I finally heard voices and worked my way towards them, I couldn't tell exactly who was who but someone was swinging from a tree and my heart stopped. I knew that was Quin but I had to get closer. I climb down quickly so I could alert Mason and Ethan. "I found them just a little farther North East...there's a body swinging from the tree..."
Forest            Lea2_zps14d44955

"Fuck. I'll go get the others. Stay with her Ethan."
Forest            09e78df1-fbfd-4769-94b5-dbd0a334b6b6_zps92c51786

"Shit. Alright, go back up. See if you can get into that tree without anyone noticing and I'll move in." she started to argue "We don't have time to really wait around, we gotta act. They shouldn't be far behind us anyway.
Forest            BeFunky_559388_10151857030384836_1122134444_npng_zps8294db28
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Ezra - We were still walking through the forest, trying to find them, when Mason came busting through the trees. "Did you find them? Did you find Quin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest            I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next