City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Forest             - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:22 am

"What the hell is your problem. You bleeding heavy or something?" i asked, pissed off.

Forest             - Page 3 Bastiankampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:27 am

My eyes widened and I stepped away from him "You're an ass.Don't talk to me like that when you're the one running back and forth with some blonde attached to your hip." I said, resisting the urge to literally smack him.
Forest             - Page 3 LeaDavenport_zps51c6c874
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:38 am

"Oh really cupcake, i said sarcastically, we were never alone, like you and shower boy."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:45 am

"Seriously? We were alone for maybe five minutes, Bastian. He let me go when I told him who I was and went on his way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 am

"So, there was no attraction, not even a little. Cuz his tongue sure is all over the ground when hes looking at you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:58 am

"If you have a problem with his tongue, maybe you should take that up with him. I didn't have a problem confronting that...whatever the fuck she is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:25 am

"Jealous much? Not any different than ole lover boy this morning. Oh Jay..te hee hee." i said mocking her.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:46 am

"I'm far from being a giggling idiot. If you're going mock me, at least do it right." I snapped "And if you have a problem with other guys being attracted to me then maybe you should be around more often. Hard to convince people I'm taken when I'm always alone."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:34 am

Everyone went on their way or went to talk so I headed back to camp.

Forest             - Page 3 Immogen
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:01 pm

"You are never alone. Blonde and buff boy is always right behind you, and now seems so is that other guy. You love it too."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:34 pm

"Oh, I obviously love it. That explains why I'm all over them, right?" I asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:39 pm

"Well you are pretty defensive for someone doing nothing wrong. This is stupid, my sister went to see Linna. Remember her. I've gotta go."
Bastian
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 pm

"You're accusing me of shit I haven't done, of course I'm defensive. And you're also the one who pulled me to the side for a chat session." I shook my head "Whatever, later." I said and walked away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:00 pm

I wanted to go after her but didn't trust Linna. I took off at a sprint towards the other camp. I stopped when I saw mason. " Dude, I know my sister pissed you off, but we have to go. That's Linna. You know she's a fuckin head case."
Bastian
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:05 pm

"I know, let's hit it." I said and we took off.
Forest             - Page 3 MasonJacobs_zpsbae57f9e

I was heading back not really paying attention and ran smack into Dean and stumbled back some "Oh, sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:20 pm

I was gonna say something slick but saw the look in her eyes. She was hurt. "Damn, I'm sorry if i caused trouble. Really."
Dean
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:45 pm

"Not your fault, it would have happened regardless anyway. Guess he didn't want me saying anything to his new buddy he has. Oh well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:49 pm

"He's stupid if he's thinking she's a step up."
Dean
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:43 am

His comment caught me off guard "Thanks. I think." I said "Did you hear all of that?" I asked.
Forest             - Page 3 Lea2_zps77b52e4f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 pm

"Yeah, i nodded, i did. Whats the deal with you two anyways?"

Forest             - Page 3 Deankampfer
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:30 pm

"I don't know, we've never argued before." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair "Well, there was this one time when we first got here but he was just worried." I shook my head "Nevermind. I don't know why I'm telling you this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 pm

"Well, if you are saying it, thens its cuz you want to. People argue. I mean you see eachother day after day, little dusty village...gotta find other stuff to do, yanno other friends."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:06 pm

"You're right, it's probably nothing." I shrugged "Guess I'll apologize to her later so he doesn't stay pissed at me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:11 pm

"Well, i dont see a reason to apologize. She was pretty rude as well."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:12 pm

"He obviously didn't care about that part."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest    Forest             - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next