City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chelsi Carpenter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 pm

I gripped his ass hard, pushing him deeper til i felt him release hard inside of me. I kissed him as he rolled to his side. " Well, you definitely didnt forget how to please me."Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 pm

"I love you, Chelsi. I've missed you." I said, holding her close to me and stroking her back with my fingers.
Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 EthanJacobs_zpsf8c8aa37
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 pm

I smiled and said, " I missed you too, but, i knew you would be here soon. Youve never broken a promise."Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:54 pm

"And I never will." I kissed her again, gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am

"You are the love of my life Ethan and i cant wait to spend every day with you." i said, kissing his lips. "Wanna go shower with me?"

Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:05 am

"I'm not going anywhere. baby. A shower sounds good, lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:10 am

We dressed and were heading to the showers when i saw all the people standing around. "Wanna see whassup?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:13 am

"Yeah, we better." I said, holding her hand as we went towards them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:36 pm

It had been two weeks since we arrived and Ethan was starting to remember bits and pieces, bt nothing solid yet. I woke up and found him on the porch. "Hey baby, whatcha doin?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:41 pm

"Just racking my brain some more." I told her and set her down in my lap "Good morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:16 pm

"Good morning baby, i said and kissed him softly, wracking your brain huh. It will all come back babe, pepper said it just takes time."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:50 pm

"I know, but I'm tired of waiting. I'm impatient, I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:10 pm

"No..i get it. I mean i would hate not knowing things, and feeling like they are right there, but cant get em."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:44 pm

I nodded "Yeah, I wouldn't wish it on anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:45 pm

"Its okay baby. I wish Asher would come back. I think that would help. I..i know he needed time."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:52 pm

"Me too. He left because of me I think. Like I was the breaking point, Dad thinks that too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 pm

"Ethan, look at me." i said and put my hands on his cheeks. "You, you Ethan are not the reason, do not think that. He has been ready to blow for a while. I think seeing you, only knowing me, just made him wanna kill them more, and he had to go, or do something really bad."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:06 pm

"Yeah, you're right." I said and kissed her softly "Thank you, you've really been here for me through this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 pm

"Im in love with you. Besides, you stayed with me, when...well you know." i said quietly.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:00 am

"I wouldn't dream of leaving you, Chelsi. Ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 am

I held him and smiled against his head. "I know. You were made for me, i know it."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 pm

"I love you, Chelsi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:26 pm

"I love you too Ethan. Wanna go check on Timber, i know shes been so sad lately."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:22 pm

I let Ethan visit with Asher, heading back to my cabin. I saw Ezra and Caleb in the woods and hoped she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:35 pm

I got to Chelsea's and knocked.

Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 Ezra-2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next