City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Main Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Main  Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:08 pm

"To clear your mind I doubt that raped and beaten women or half starving children are any threat to you. Our people are the same way, they won't bother you unless they feel threatened and kidnapping...that's a little on the threatening side. Your people were spying on us, when I seen them I screamed for her to run. I was grabbed, he held my nose and mouth shut until I passed out and the other grabbed Allegra pulling her down. And you wonder why he got stabbed? What would you have done?"
Main  Camp - Page 3 LeaDavenport_zps51c6c874
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:14 pm

"First off, let's get one thing straight little lady. Yeah he went after her, but she stabbed him and he pulled her down to the ground as he fell. And yeah I know, he put a knife to her neck, but she'd just stabbed him. She attacked first. Secondly, you can't expect me to believe that your entire group consists injured women and starving children. Start from the beginning. How many are there of you and what the hell brought you out here in the first place?"

Main  Camp - Page 3 Darnell
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:30 pm

"Excuse us for feeling threatened when random people jumped out of the fucking bushes. Just go away, I'm not talking to you until you can treat us with some respect and dignity. I'm no one's "little lady" and I be damned if I'll set here and tell you anything else until you can openly admit that your people were in the wrong. They didn't have to grab us and act the way they did. Then they want to cry because they got hurt? Give me a break."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 pm

I looked at the man, "You know, they will come for us. Just let us go. No more people need to be hurt."Main  Camp - Page 3 Allegrakampfer-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:49 pm

I looked at Trace, "Stay here, in case okay." he nodded and i went in. The one girl was asking D to let them go, the other was looking to kill someone and was incredibly beautiful. I looked at her as i asked D if things were cool.Main  Camp - Page 3 Rafael
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 pm

I smiled at Cody, "Well, wouldnt you fight if it were you?"Main  Camp - Page 3 Trace

"We need to go see who is out there. We cant keep these girls."
Main  Camp - Page 3 Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 pm

"Yup, we're doing fine. These two are just being incredibly stubborn," I said then turned back to the girls. "Who's crying? And I never said what they did wasn't wrong. All I'm trying to get across is they're not the only ones that were. You stabbed my boy first, but you were all just defending yourselves. They shouldn't have even been out there following you and they've already been reprimanded over that. I guess I'll repeat myself again, we can't let you go until we're sure your people won't be a threat to us. All you have to do is tell me the truth. You wanna be tight-lipped about it, you'll be here that much longer."

"I know. We'll send out a small group later tonight. If those girls made it that close to our camp theirs can't be that far."

Main  Camp - Page 3 Carlisle
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:34 pm

"You know, you are noone to hold us here. Oh wait let me guess, you musta been a peacekeeper, so you feel you can treat women any old way huh. Well, i hate to tell you but, we killed assholes who tried this before and if you let us go, we wont let our people retaliate. They are mostly women and kids. Majority from five and six." i explained, not taking my eyes off the other guy, who seemed to take an interest in Lea.

Main  Camp - Page 3 Allegrakampfer-2

I glared at her. "I despise Peacekeepers. My father was one and my mother left him because of the way he treated her. She got me out of there but she wasn't able to get my brother out. She regretted it until the day she died of heartache. So don't stand there and act like you know a damn thing about me or my people. You were very near our camp. We have women, some of them pregnant, and children here to protect. We haven't seen outsiders in over 20 years. You ladies come along out of nowhere, and you've already admitted there are more with you, all we want to do is make sure you're not a threat in any way. You can prove to me you're not, we'll let you go."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 pm

"She will make it. She's strong. I will see about sending Gen over there. She loves her aunt and helping her. Plus it keeps her away from Rafael, she follows the boys too much. Cody too."

Main  Camp - Page 3 Cole

"Yes I know. I worry about them. They're strong, good hunters and fighters, but I'm afraid they're going to really get hurt one of these days."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:52 am

"well then stop acting like we are the enemy. We are just the same. My name is Allegra. I am sixteen and a peacekeepers daughter. I dont mean anyone harm. Maybe keep me, and let My friend go and maybe your people and mine can talk, maybe?" i asked hopefully.

"Until you prove otherwise, I have to think of you as the enemy. I can't let either of you go until I know for sure you won't be a threat. You could go back to your people and lead them here, and then where would we be. Everyone here is my family and I won't let any harm come to them. I haven't hurt you, all I've done is ask you some questions and you've refused to answer. I want to know how many of you there are, and I want to know what happened to make you leave that place."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:53 am

I laughed and watched Diego limp over. "Gen get you all stitched up?"i asked.

Main  Camp - Page 3 Cole

"Yeah she did. What's D doing in the shed? Talking to them girls?"

Main  Camp - Page 3 Diego
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 am

I watched the guy closely who had came inside"Alright, listen. I'm not even sure how many we do have, around 40. Like we said, a lot of hurt women and kids. Even some of our tougher guys were injured when everything went down." I said "My name is Lea Davenport, I'm from District One. My brother has lived out here for a VERY long time. They came to help us. We just got here and we were simply looking around. As for why we're here. Well, some Peace Keepers decided to one last raid....it wasn't good. And District One paid for it because those people became pretty tired of taking it."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:21 am

"Davenport huh? What's your brother's name? And how did District 1 Peacekeeper kids get all buddy-buddy with the lower districts?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:34 am

"I'm not giving you his name just yet." I stated "As for the buddy-buddy part, I have a friend that was running food and supplies to the lower districts. His girlfriend lived in District Five and they got caught together by the wrong people...when he was recovering we all decided to pick up where he left off. That's how we all met."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:39 am

"You know I would." I smiled "I don't blame them, I know they have to be freaked out."
Main  Camp - Page 3 Cody_zps8af39d8c
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:54 am

I shrugged. "I used to be friends with a Davenport, that's why I asked. So what, you all just... snuck around to see each other or what?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:09 am

"Dont tell him shit else. I guess hes just gonna keep us tied up and starving til we either die, or someone finds us. Now, please get the fuck out." I said sweetly, my voice full of disdain.

"Hey, we tried to feed both of you. You didnt wanna eat. Dont talk to my uncle that way." i said glaring at her.

Main  Camp - Page 3 Rafael

"yeah i really wanna eat food some kidnapping assholes feed me." i said rolling my eyes.

"Calm down Rafe. If they want to starve that's their own choice. One more chance. You gonna tell me what I want to know? Or are you gonna choose to be stuck here?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 am

We heard the girl and i looked at the girls. "They are from where dad, and uncle cole are from. Which means they probably ran too." i said and took Codys hand. "If they took you, id kill anyone to get you back." i said, then looked away quickly. "Same for you Gen." i said to cover my embarrasment.

Main  Camp - Page 3 Trace

I smiled when I saw them holding hands. "Yeah I know you would. I'd do the same for you guys."

Main  Camp - Page 3 Immogen
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:12 am

"Yeah, i dont think hes having any luck though. They are pretty tough. I was telling your father we cant keep them here. We need to take them back and see whats going on."

Main  Camp - Page 3 Cole

"Take them back? We can't do that, we don't even know who they are, where they came from. It could put everyone in danger."

Main  Camp - Page 3 Diego

"That's a decision the adults need to make Diego. My decision is final. None of you should've engaged those girls. They may have meant no harm now we could possibly have a fight on our hands."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:55 am

"like i said, get out." i said sharply and turned away.Main  Camp - Page 3 Allegrakampfer-2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:14 am

"You heard her." I said, looking them in the eyes "I won't tell you anything else. I'll starve and rot first. Which won't be happening."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:57 am

"you dont have to starve. We will bring food again later. You'll want it."Main  Camp - Page 3 Rafael

"Yeah we wont be here long enough, believe it."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:50 pm

"Try us." I challenged them.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:01 pm

"I know you would, we've been friends forever. I mean, your family has been my family too."
Main  Camp - Page 3 Cody_zps8af39d8c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:27 pm

[quote]
Loria Colwell wrote:
"I know you would, we've been friends forever. I mean, your family has been my family too."

I felt my heart sink, i hadnt thought of her as a sister in almost a year and didnt know what to say. "Yeah, family sticks together." i said and sighed. "Guess we better get back, mom is probably freaking out knowing all this happened."

Main  Camp - Page 3 Trace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Camp
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Out and About-
Jump to: