City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mess Hall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Mess Hall       - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 pm

It was four hours later when it returned and i ran into the hall. "Jack. jack" i yelled, making him and Jason come running with Link. I handed jack the letter."Please.....please go get them...he....hes hurt."

Mess Hall       - Page 8 Chelsikampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:05 pm

I read the letter and sighed. "Alright, we'll do it," I said and looked at Link. "Go gather everyone up, all the men. We need to have a quick meeting, decide who's going to go, who's going to stay here, five minutes tops. Then we'll head out."

Mess Hall       - Page 8 Jack
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:38 pm

I ran and headed to find the others

Mess Hall       - Page 8 Linkkampfer

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Link found me and I came running to the mess hall and found Jack.
Mess Hall       - Page 8 Dc6ffccf
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:58 pm

We showed up and went to stand with everyone else.

Mess Hall       - Page 8 Jonprescotttop2

"We need to make a run back to the districts, little rescue mission. Any men who're willing to go, raise your hand now. We need a few to stay behind with everyone else, make sure they stay safe, guard the supplies, all that jazz."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 pm

"I'm going, my sister is there. I need to make sure she's okay."
Mess Hall       - Page 8 Dc6ffccf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Link and Jason said they were going as well and Johnathan was going to stay behind with us. I penned another note and sent it off, letting them know help was coiming

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:49 pm

We got all of our supplies ready and made sure we had plenty of loaded weapons, then headed out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:51 pm

I went outside and sat, praying for Ethan. Johnathan came out with mom and faye and i leaned against the wall. "He has to be okay."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:31 pm

I put my arm around her and hugged her. "He's going to be fine, you just have to have faith."

Mess Hall       - Page 8 Faye-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:23 pm

I put my head on her shoulder and sighed. " I love him and hes done so much for me, he has to make it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:24 pm

We were outside when Links owl came with news they were on their way and the number. I looked at Johnathan and Faye, "We need to get beds ready and stuff." i said.

Mess Hall       - Page 8 Bethkampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:02 am

Jonathon nodded then left. "Probably plenty of bandages and things like that too, who knows what condition they're in does it say?" I asked as we went to where the medical supplies were.

Mess Hall       - Page 8 Faye-2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Timber and I got to the Mess Hall and joined the others "Ladies first." I told her.
Mess Hall       - Page 8 Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:44 pm

I smiled at him. "Thanks," I said and kissed him before getting a plate.

Mess Hall       - Page 8 Timber-3

"He better be careful, he's gonna get a disease kissing a whorish bitch like that," I whispered and snickered.

- Kiara
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:31 pm

I heard the remark and felt my face turn red "Funny coming from a cocksucker like yours."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:48 pm

"Well I am female so yes, I do enjoy sucking cocks. I even remember enjoying sucking yours at one point," I said and winked at him.

Mess Hall       - Page 8 Kiara
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:36 am

"At least one of us did, bitch."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:45 am

I smirked. "Oh you enjoyed it, don't lie. It never took me long to get you off and you always came back for more."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:47 am

"Outside." I glared at her "Now, Kiara." I said and she pushed her tray away, rolling her eyes and I followed her out. Far enough away from where others couldn't hear us "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I demanded "She's done nothing to you. Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 am

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Oh really? She's done nothing to me? Why do you think my parents are dead? Who do you think spied on my family enough times to know when my father would be gone? I saw her little bitch face. And she ran back and told daddy dearest and he and that bastard Jasper beat and raped my mother until she was dead. Then when my father walked in on it and went after them, they shot him in the chest, and then in the head. I saw the whole fucking thing. So don't stand there and say she's done nothing to me. She took everything from me."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:23 am

"All of that is true, I know it. Alright? I know what happened, I watched them get rid of my mother too. I put up with them for years, coming around and kicking my ass just because they felt like it." I told her "How would you like to be the daughter of a monster like that? How nothing was ever good enough for him? How he beat her, had her raped." I said "He killed her mom, and Timber found her. Then she had to lie about it to everyone so he wouldn't kill her too." I sighed "She's been through a lot too, just like the rest of us. You should think before you start spouting off. When I found her, I found her tied to a bed scared out of her mind. Not to mention her sister is the she devil from hell. Dammit, Kiara I know she's made mistakes. But if she hadn't done what he asked then she would be dead too. What would you have done?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:38 pm

"I don't know Asher. I don't know what I would've done, I've never been in that situation before. But I can't be okay with anything she did no matter what her reasons. And I won't ever be her friend. It's all I can do to tolerate her after everything."

Kiara
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 pm

"Exactly. You've never been in that situation. This is a new start for everyone, you need to remember that. It's time to move on, all of us." I said "I'm tired Kiara, I'd give anything to sleep a full night, or to sit down and have an actual meal for once. If you don't like her that's fine. Keep your bitterness to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:59 pm

"It might be a new start for us Asher, but it's not a new start for everyone. Tell that to my father. Or my mother. Or the child she was carrying. Oh wait, you can't. They're all dead, because of her." I shook my head. "You think we're safe now? You think everything's gonna be okay? I seriously doubt it. Watch out, she'll turn on you too. Just wait," I said and walked back inside before he could say anything else.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mess Hall
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Out and About-
Jump to: