City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mess Hall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Mess Hall       - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:28 am

"Oh, it's real." I smiled and kissed her again, hearing Quin. I set Timber down on her feet "I better get him out of that van or he won't be too happy with me." I went back to the van "Alright, alright. Calm down, I'll get you to Brown eyes." I told him as Milo helped me lift Quin and we carried him into view.
Mess Hall       - Page 12 AsherJacobs_zpsc5fd3ac1

I was standing there, totally stunned seeing Asher hugging Timber. Then him and Milo. Wait...Milo!? What the hell was he doing here? They opened the side van doors and was lifting someone out and started packing him this way. "Oh my God...oh my God." I repeated and felt the tears when I laid eyes on Quin's face "Quin...it's Quin." I whispered and pulled away from Diego's arm started to run towards him "Quin!"
Mess Hall       - Page 12 AuroraMiller_zps23fa776b

"Ethan and Mason are out doing something too, I'll go find them all." I smiled and took off.
Mess Hall       - Page 12 Caleb2_zps2e665c99
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 am

I tried not to care that the guy'd had his arms around her, that he'd been holding her close, too close, tried to only care about her coming towards me, finally laying eyes on her beautiful face again. They set me on the edge of the van, my legs hanging off, and I opened my arms as she flew into me, hugging her tight. "Hey Angel. I told you I'd come back," I said and kissed her neck like I'd always done.

Mess Hall       - Page 12 Quin2

I got out of the van and went up to the group of guys that had greeted us. "Jason. Long time no see," I said and shook his hand. "Do you have an extra cabin? My brother's wife is... she's pretty bad."

Mess Hall       - Page 12 Brady_zpse62fbf02
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:39 am

Asher put his arms around Timber again, holding her tight, and I went up to him. "I can't... I can't believe you're really here," I said and hugged him hard, then looked over at Quin with Aurora. "What the fuck happened to him?" I whispered.

Mess Hall       - Page 12 Ezra_zpsae525a05
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:44 am

"I can't believe you're really here...it doesn't seem real. Oh, Quin I thought the worst this time." I whispered, crying against him. I'd never felt so happy in my life "There's something you need to know...I didn't know until after you'd gone." I smiled and kissed him deeply "You're going to be a Daddy." I whispered against his lips, smiling.

"Damn, it's good to see you." I smiled "Of course, we'll make the necessary arrangements for her. What happened to her? And your neck, someone try to hang your ass?"
Mess Hall       - Page 12 89201ec2-1

"Let's just say...we got there just in time. It was bad." I told her and shot Diego a look "Who is that little cocksucker?" I asked her "And where the hell is the rest of the family?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:57 am

"I'm.... wait... what?" I asked and put my hand on her stomach, finally feeling the bump. "Oh... wow... HOT DAMN!" I yelled and hugged her hard then bent over a little, kissing her stomach. "I'm... really... you're serious?"

"They tried," I said with a smirk. "And um... Nicholai happened to her. I don't think I need to say more. I'll give you the whole story later, but Brayden and I helped him into an early grave. She's healing but a couple weeks riding in a van right after the injuries she got..." I shook my head. "Didn't help anything."

I shook my head. "Damn, just... wow... I'm glad he's okay. That little cocksucker would be Diego... the guy a little more focused on Aurora than he should be. Ethan and Mason are out hunting, and Mom and Dad are home with the girls, probably still giving each other the silent treatment. It's... it's been hard," I said and hugged him again, smiling at Timber's hand on her stomach. "I'm gonna leave you two alone," I said and walked back over to Sebastien.

Mess Hall       - Page 12 Ezra_zpsae525a05

I smiled up at him, my hand on my small bump. "I have to tell you something," I said quietly. "We are... going to have... a little Asher Jr."

Mess Hall       - Page 12 Timber_zps074b7919
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:08 am

"Yes, I'm serious." I laughed and put my hand over his "I love you." I noticed his injuries but I would ask him what happened later. He as alive and home, that's all i cared about at the moment.

"They tried, huh? Dumbasses, you can't keep a Simmons down. I hate to hear about Adalee but Nicholai's death is a blessing." I told him and looked back to Faye again "What about Jasper?" I asked him.
Mess Hall       - Page 12 89201ec2-1

"Asher...Jr?" I asked to make sure I heard that correctly and she nodded, smiling. "I'm going to have two kids...wow." I laughed and rubbed her belly "God, I love you."

I found Ethan, Mason and I grabbed Charles and Darlene along the way "I told you guys I had something to show you..." I said as we came around the corner of the Mess Hall "There they are." I said and pointed to Asher and Sebastien.
Mess Hall       - Page 12 Caleb2_zps2e665c99

I couldn't believe my eyes, when I seen them both all the hurt and pain I had been feeling washed away in an instant "No one ever fucking listens to me." I said with a smile and didn't waste any time going to them "I knew it. I knew you weren't gone."
Mess Hall       - Page 12 7f92920f

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:19 am

"I love you too baby, more than anything," I said and pulled her down carefully for a kiss. "I've missed you," I said and kissed her again, long and deep then pulled back a little. "So... who is that guy? I uh... saw him around before, but I don't know his name or anything," I said, knowing she'd know who I was talking about.

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my family," I said, smiling back at my wife and kids as they got out of the van. Chad didn't say anything as he got out, just helped Dove and Tara out then sat on the edge of the van, not saying a word to anyone. I sighed and turned back to Jason. "And Jasper is gone, along with Cade, Marco, and Jamal. Thanks to Asher and Quin. Quin almost died taking out Jasper."

"I love you too baby," I whispered against his lips. "I... I thought I lost you. I should've known... you'd always come back to me," I said and kissed him again then very reluctantly let him go so he could see his family.

Mess Hall       - Page 12 Timber_zps074b7919

I started crying, my tears sliding quickly down my face. "Oh my... boys... my boys..." I said and went to them, hugging them hard.

Mess Hall       - Page 12 Darlene_zpsb26dde6b
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:32 am

I looked around at Diego who was still standing there, watching "His name is Diego." I told Quin the guilt started to creep back in.
-Aurora

"I'm glad they finally got them, we were all afraid they didn't make it...had services and everything. Damn, they showed us didn't they? Your kids have grown up, Brady."
-Jason

I kissed my mom's cheek and reached up, wiping her face "It's good to see you too Mom...really good."
-Asher

I had went to Selma's and convinced her and Raine to come with me that I had something they'd really want to see. They seen the crowd and I knew Selma was trying to figure out what was going on when her eyes found Quin.
-Brett
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:39 am

"And...? Who is he?" I asked as I heard a yell and looked up to see Raine running towards me.

Quin

I stood there in shock, trying to take this in, he was actually back, my baby was actually back. I had tears running down my face as I went after Raine, going to Quin and hugging him hard. "Oh my god I can't believe this... We missed you so much."

Selma

"I missed you too mom," I said and hugged her, then Raine.

Quin

I pulled back from the hug and looked at him. "What... what happened to you...?"

Raine

"A lot of things. But I'll heal. Don't worry about me sis," I said and kissed her cheek.

Quin

"Well if it wasn't for Victoria, none of us would've made it." I smiled back at them again. "Yeah they have. Brayden's kids too. Turns out Milo's his," I said, watching Dove help Jennie out.

Brady

"It's good to see you too Asher," I whispered and hugged him again. "We... we thought the worst.... Aurora found your bloody shirts. And... and Quin's necklace. I... I'm just so glad to have you home. What happened back there?"

Darlene

Last edited by Sarah on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:50 am

"Good Ole'V. She's always been a life saver, huh?" I said and watched Milo take a girl by the hand, it was obvious she was Victoria's daughter from the red hair "Brayden and V's kids are dating?" I laughed "That's a good match. Milo being his doesn't surprise me at all, they look alike."
-Jason

I hesitated but I finally got enough courage to go walk up to Tyrone. He was still so much taller than myself but he didn't look so happy to see me. It really wasn't like these other reunions going on around us "It's good to see you, here." I told him.
-Victoria

"A lot of shit. If we hadn't of got there when we did Quin would be dead. But they're gone...all of those evil bastards are gone but we did lose Percy. How has everyone been here? Where's Elena hiding out at?"
-Asher
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 am

"And talk alike, and act alike," I said and chuckled. "She let us into her home, had her doctors help us. The Capitol got wind of it. She had to leave, they had a warrant out for her arrest."

Brady

"I've been here since I left Kampfer. Where else would I be." I shook my head. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Ty

"She's at home, with Trent. Pepper told her... with the stress... she needed to stay in bed for a little bit. She... she lost it a little when... when we thought you were gone."

Darlene

I got out of the van then helped Raven out, holding her close to me. I couldn't believe we'd actually left, couldn't believe we were here. I looked around at everyone and saw Tristan walking up to us, but Trini was nowhere to be seen. "We finally made it," I said and we hugged each other hard. "Where's Trini?"

Zach

I looked down, hiding tears that immediately sprang up, the loss of her still fresh and feeling like a knife was constantly being stabbed into my chest. "We uh... a lot of people got sick... pneumonia. She uh... yeah she uh... we just didn't have the right medicine. She didn't make it," I said quietly.

Tristan
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:10 pm

"So they were going to kill her." I shook my head "Sounds like the assholes, I'm happy you all got out of there."
-Jason

"I need to go see her and that ass wipe."
-Asher

"Oh my God, Tristan I'm so sorry." I said, fighting back tears.
-Raven

I knew he was going to have a bad attitude towards me and that infuriated me even more "Why, I came to see you of course. My number one fan."
-V
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:22 pm

"Me too. Can you show us to that cabin? Dove won't ever say it but she's exhausted. Sullivan... he got her too," I said quietly.

Brady

"Jason, can you show him to one of the empty cabins? John and I'll be in the Mess Hall, I think we're gonna need some more food."

Jack

"She'd love to see you," I said and hugged him again. "Please... say you aren't leaving again. I couldn't take it. I don't think any of us could."

Darlene

"Thanks," I said quietly. "It's... it's just hard," I said quietly, not even knowing what to say, unable to describe what I was feeling right now. "You guys can... can stay with me. If you want."

Tristan

"Damn... I... I don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry," I said and hugged him again. "If you're sure you don't mind, we'd love to stay with you."

Zach

"You're my brother. Of course I don't mind."

Tristan

"I'm far from your number one fan sweetheart. What are you doing down here in the sticks? You're gonna get your clothes dirty."

Ty
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:33 pm

"Follow me, I'll help you all get settled in." Brady, Brayden, and their families followed me while I showed them to their homes.
-Jason

"Thank you Tristan, just lead the way."
-Raven

"Right, like I've ever been afraid of getting dirty." I rolled my eyes, thinking back to the times I used to sneak into the lower districts.
-V
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 pm

"Come on. Let's go home," I said, tightening my hold on Aurora as I tried - unsuccessfully - not to glare at the guy.

Quin

"Of course," I said and turned around, leading them to my cabin.

Tristan

"Oh yeah, you used to get real dirty. Don't think I didn't hear some stories. Seriously though, what are you doing here?"

Ty
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:41 pm

"No, I'm not leaving again. I need to be here for my family, Timber, Elena, and the kids." I said and then raised an eyebrow towards Victoria and some other guy "What's going on?"
-Asher

"Lover's quarrel." I told him and stepped towards him, Darlene moved out of the way and I embraced him hard "The next time you think you're going to leave, I'll break your legs. We clear?" I asked and he chuckled and nodded.
-Charles
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:44 pm

I seen Quin glaring but I didn't say anything. Brett came over and helped me get Quin to his feet as we headed home. I didn't offer to look Diego's way.
-Aurora

I laughed "Wasn't exactly what I meant, but whatever you say. Never gave a fuck what you thought about me anyway." He was glaring and I wondered what did I ever do to make him hate me so much "If it isn't obvious enough, I brought these people home. That's what I'm doing here, I took them into my home and then we had to leave because the Capitol finally figured me out. It took them long enough."
-V
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:53 pm

He and his dad broke apart and I moved back to his side, leaning into him when he put his arm around me. "After you see Elena, I have to apologize to your family, because I'm feeling extremely selfish. I want to be alone with you," I said and leaned up to kiss him.

Timber

"Little risky for you isn't it? Fraternizing with the runaways? You know, being a big shot in the capitol and all?"

Ty
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:09 pm

"I have a feeling they'll understand." I smiled.
-Asher

"I've never behaved, and the Capitol despises me for the most part anyway. Might as well put the cherry on top." I told him, crossing my arms "Kampfer isn't safe, but I have to go back in the morning." I looked towards Caitlin "That one's mine incase the hair didn't give it away. We don't get along Ty, never did. But watch out for her, okay? She has Milo, but I'll still worry."
-Victoria

I raised an eyebrow when I heard Victoria, she couldn't go back there, she'd be killed. "Take care of that problem, would you Ethan? Both vans, please."
-Asher

Mason and I grinned at each other "Yeah, I'll take care of it. Just give me a few minutes."
-Ethan
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:22 pm

"Of course we do sweetheart," I said and hugged them both.

Darlene

"That's his daughter. Isn't it. And you want me to look after her?" I sighed. "Only because she's yours too. And you know... there was a time we did get a long. There was a time we got along really well, if you don't remember," I said, seeing Ethan and Mason out of the corner of my eye but not bringing attention to it.

Ty

After everyone was out of the vans Ryan and I started to unload them, feeling fidgety, still not used to being around people again. "We need to find out what Quin and that woman need then put the rest of the medical supplies in the stores."

Izzy
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:10 am

"If you want we'll have a nice dinner tomorrow." I told Dad and Mom then looked down at Timber again "I'm going to go see Elena and then I'll be right there. You can come with me if you want?"
-Asher

Oh, she remembered. Remembered very well. "Of course, I remember. It's not like I never cared about you." I sighed deeply "Whether you liked him or not, he was her Father and she does have love for him." I said "I told her about you, and you're making one hell of a first impression. Congratulations."
-Victoria

Pasha and I stepped out of the van with Selene by our side "Here we go. Don't be surprised if I'm not welcome."
-Allistair

"Yeah, that sounds good to me."
-Ryan

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:19 am

"Yeah I'll come with you. I don't want to be away from you for a second," I said and kissed him.

Timber

"What can I say, I never was any good at first impressions. How exactly did you get Caitlin away from him anyway? He must have been such a wonderful father to her over the years, I mean you chose him over me right?"

Ty

"And you think I will be?"

Pasha

"Should we go see them first? Before we start sorting through all of this?"

Izzy
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 am

"Let's go." I told her and hugged my mom and dad again "Love you guys, I'll see you first thing tomorrow." I said and looked back towards Ty and Victoria "Or we can stay and watch the rest of the show, you'd think she would have mentioned a husband to me by now." I chuckled.
-Asher

"He died." I said, my voice a little shaky still when I mentioned him "Jasper is dead, and he wasn't a great father but he helped me and loved her in his own way...you know good and well who he was before that happened to him."
-Victoria

"They would welcome the two of you before me, count on that."
-Allistair

I narrowed my eyes a moment, just to make sure I wasn't fucking seeing things "What in the hell is Allistair McKnight doing here?"
-Charles

"Believe it or not...he's changed. Even Quin hasn't tried to kill him yet."
-Asher

"Sure, let's go do that. Who should we see first?"
-Ryan
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:40 am

I smiled. "You can ask her about that tomorrow. Come on, I want to take you home."

Timber

"Oh great. He's changed so we're supposed to trust him now? I'd rather use him for target practice."

Ezra

About time that son of a bitch bit the dust. "He helped you? That's rich. And no offense but I have a real hard time believing he loved Caitlin, he wasn't capable of love."

Ty

"Let's go see the woman, she looked worse off than Quin. And... Quin didn't look so happy anyway, so... I don't want to bother him if he doesn't want to be bothered."

Izzy
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:04 am

"He helped a lot of the other lower districts get to safety after they ran into some trouble with Nicholai's ignorant ass. I wasn't thrilled to be under the same roof with him but...he sorta proved himself." I said.
-Asher

"You don't know anything like you ASSUME you do so don't lecture me. You don't have the right." I laughed sarcastically "I knew I couldn't stay here with you. I told Obedia and he demanded that come here anyway."
-Victoria

"Alright, let's go find where they're staying at."
-Ryan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mess Hall
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Out and About-