City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mess Hall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 am

"So he doesn't remember. That's going to make it easier to tell him I'm still pissed about all the shit he said about Ronna and her mom? Or about how he said how hot Aurora is and asking Rafe why he never took her when he got the chance? Or making sick jokes about Ezra's scars and asking Caleb if she was really as fucked up as the tv made her out to be? Asking how good she was in bed and betting fifty bucks that you were better? Oh yeah, they made all kinds of jokes about you in bed, and those other dicks girlfriends at the time, pretty derogatory shit, I'll spare you the details."

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Carter-4

I had come up without either of them noticing and just stood there, listening to everything Carter said, tears coming to my eyes no matter how hard I tried to fight them.

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Cameron-1
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:32 am

"And was that really Cameron saying all of those things? Was that the Cameron we all grew up with? You know it wasn't, Carter. He came here to better himself and to get away from all of that bullshit and all you've done so far is shunned him. Just an update, he's detox went well and he doesn't even shake or get sick anymore. Thanks for the check up, Doctor."
Mess Hall       - Page 11 Abi3_zpsb064e4a5
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:37 am

"Oh I'm so glad he doesn't have the tendency to rape anyone or beat anyone up for no reason anymore. Real step forward. Tell him good luck with that. You want me to talk to him? I'm not even to the point I can look at him yet."

I felt the tears slip down my face, and to save myself any further humiliation - as I was sure more than a few people had heard what he'd said - I turned around and slipped out into the falling snow, hoping no one had noticed me. I just wanted to go home.

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Cameron-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:45 am

I turned and watched Cameron leave, I called his name but he was already gone. I didn't even know what to say for a moment "I can't believe you. He's your brother and he's trying." I shook my head "He heard everything you just said...in front of everyone. You can't even look at him? Really? Cause I"m finding it pretty hard to look at you right now too." I snapped at him and left.
Mess Hall       - Page 11 Abi3_zpsb064e4a5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm

I watched Carter as he walked back and cocked my head."What the hell was that all about?"

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Ronna
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:48 pm

"Nothing. Can we just eat please," I said quietly and stared at my plate as I pushed my food around.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:51 pm

I set my fork down and said, "No. Tell me what the hell just happened. Now Carter." I said as I watched Jaxson follow Abi out. "What you say to her?"
Ronna
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:15 pm

"She came to me, not the other way around. She wanted to know what my problem is when it comes to Cameron. I told her and she took offense to what I said. End of story."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:37 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Don't talk to me like that. What did you say?" I said, my tone getting higher.
Ronna
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 pm

"I didn't mean to, I just don't like it when you're upset. And you always get upset when we have a conversation about him." She continued to glare at me and I sighed, telling her the basics of the whole conversation. "So there, are you happy? I'm a total dick and it the conversation didn't solve anything, it just made more people angry."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:05 am

"Carter, i..i cant believe you. Why would you say those things. I thought we were gonna get through an past this?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 am

"I said those things because they're true. It's not like I sought her out and forced it on her, she came to me and asked me so I told her the truth. And yeah, I thought that too, but I just... I can't Ronna. I've tried and I can't get past it."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 pm

"Carter, you promised you would try. You arent trying." i said and stood up. "Im going to go talk to him. Dont follow me right now." i said and turned and headed out.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm

I watched her go then sighed and got up, taking care of my plate and hers, no longer hungry. I headed out of the mess hall and headed towards home.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:21 am

It was a few weeks after the funeral of Asher, Quin, and Sebastien. Things were still subdued around camp. The recent string of pneumonia had left us all heartbroken with the ones who'd been lost. Ronna was still sick with it, and with the baby everyone had been really worried that she or both of them wouldn't make it. Pepper had told Darlene to stay in bed as much as possible, to only get up for a little bit every day. With the stress and the baby, no one wanted her to miscarry. She was keeping a close eye on Bella, Timber, and Elena too. Bella was high risk still and Pepper had told her to stay in bed as much as possible too.

We were all in the Mess Hall eating lunch, when I heard a sound off in the distance, a quiet rumbling. "Everyone, quiet," I said and stood up. The hall immediately went silent and I moved to the window, Brett, Jonathon, and Jason behind me. "Get the guns, and tell everyone to get the fuck down," I muttered to Jason as I saw the front of a van come into view.

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Jack
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:30 am

"Everyone get on the floor and out of site." I told them all in a low stern voice and went to grab the weapons. I handed them out to Jack, Brett, Jonathan, and Tyrone. I glanced and the van was in full view now "It's a Capitol van."
Mess Hall       - Page 11 89201ec2-1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:32 am

"And there's two of 'em," I said, making sure my gun was good and loaded. "Well... guess they had to find us eventually right? So let's go out and meet them."

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Ty_zpsa38dab3d
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:35 am

"Might as well. I'm not letting them take anyone here without a fight." I said as I cocked the gun and looked back at Faye for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:38 am

I couldn't help the tears that formed in my eyes. Please God don't let this be the last time I see him. I love you, I mouthed to him.

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Faye-2

I woke up with a groan as we went over a bump. "Oh for the love of God and all that is holy, please let us be home finally," I said as I rubbed my face.

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Quin2
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:48 am

I love you too I mouthed back to her and then caught my sister's gaze and told her the same thing. I nodded to Jack and the five of us stepped outside and waited.

"Oh, you're home and we have a welcome party." I said as I put the van in park "I'll get out first guys, just incase they shoot first and ask questions later. I don't think my husband would kill me...maybe." I sighed, looking at Ty. He'd grown...in a very good way. I opened the door and stepped out, taking off my cap and letting my red hair fall "Don't worry guys, I come in peace. I think I have a few things you may be interested in."
Mess Hall       - Page 11 VictoriaPierce_zps018df5d0
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:52 am

"Oh hell," I said and ran my hand through my hair.

"A few things, as in what?" I asked then looked at Ty. "You know her?"

"Fuck yeah I know her," I said and cursed again. "That there would be my wife."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:00 am

"You were married to Victoria? Holy hell, I didn't see that one coming."

"Here let me show you." I smiled and I looked back towards the van and motioned for Asher to go ahead and get out.
Mess Hall       - Page 11 VictoriaPierce_zps018df5d0

I opened the door and stepped out of the van, god it felt good to be home but where the hell was everyone? Probably staying put until they knew what was going on. I walked to the front of the van, I was sure they'd recognize me despite the facial hair I hadn't gotten to shave in weeks "Damn. No balloons or flowers for the welcome party?"
Mess Hall       - Page 11 AsherJacobs_zpsc5fd3ac1

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:08 am

"Yup. About a year before things went to shit and I left."

"Holy shit...." I said, damn near dropping my gun. "You're alive? Who else is with you?"

I couldn't hear anything but unintelligible voices outside and I couldn't stand the suspense anymore. I got out from under the table despite the whispered protests of the people around me and went to the window. I immediately felt tears in my eyes. I would know him anywhere... anywhere... even from a distance. I busted out the door and bolted down the road, my tears blurring my vision. "Asher! Asher!" I yelled and flew into his arms, knocking him back against the van. I wrapped my arms as tight as possible around his neck and sobbed.

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Timber_zps074b7919
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:13 am

I watched her run down the road and others started to linger at the Mess Hall entrance trying to figure out what was going on. I held my arms out to her when she jumped into them and I picked her up off of the ground and held her as tight as possible against me, my shirt was wet from her tears "Shhh. It's alright. I'm home, I'm never leaving again. Never." I whispered into her ear. She lifted her head and I got to look into those gorgeous eyes that could see into my very soul and I kissed her. I kissed her hard and deep and I didn't care who was watching.
Mess Hall       - Page 11 AsherJacobs_zpsc5fd3ac1

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:20 am

I returned his kiss until we were both breathless then took his face in my hands and looked into his eyes. "Is this... real? Please tell me this isn't a dream," I whispered.

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Timber_zps074b7919

I walked out of the Mess Hall with Aurora, my arm around her. "Damn..."

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Diego_zps9e0f4a05

"Will someone get me out of this goddamned van?" I said, wishing like hell I could get out myself.

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Quin2

I came out of the Mess Hall with Caleb, and all I could was stare. I walked slowly up to them and hugged Sebastien tight when he came out. "Mom and Dad... Fuck they are gonna flip. They're home right now."

Mess Hall       - Page 11 Ezra_zpsae525a05
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall    Mess Hall       - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mess Hall
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Out and About-
Jump to: