City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chelsi Carpenter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Chelsi Carpenter Ashley-greene-hot
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 pm

"You wanna build me a fire, really. I would love that."

Chelsi Carpenter Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:44 pm

I smiled "Yeah, I need to move around to get my strength back. Might as well be doing something for you." I told her as I started building the fire.
Chelsi Carpenter EthanJacobs_zpsf8c8aa37
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:08 am

"Yeah, well i have a whole list of stuff you can do for me." i said with a sly grin.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:47 am

"Is that so? Like what?" I teased.
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:00 pm

I pulled him on to the bed with me, kissing him as we rolled me on top of him. "Like, this ache i have."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:59 pm

"And I can take care of this ached for you?" I asked, teasing her. I ran my hands up her sides and down her back gripping her ass in my hands.
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:07 pm

"you are the only one who can take care of it." i said and kissed him deeply, moaning when his hands slid up my back. "I love you, and missed you so much." i said softly, kissing down his neck.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:06 pm

"I love you too, Chelsi. I missed you, I dreamed about you for weeks before I woke up."
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 pm

I moaned his name softly, sitting up to take off my shirt. His hands ran up and over my breasts, making my nipples hard. "Is this what you dreamed about baby?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:26 pm

"This and much more, god I just wanted to hold you again." I muttered, sucking one of her nipples into my mouth.
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 pm

I could feel his erection pressing against me and slowly rotated my hips against his, his arms holding my back as he moved to the other nipple. He sat up and pulled off his shirt as well and rolled me under him. His hand slowly undid the tie on my sweats and slid in, caressing me over my thin panties. "Ethan, i whimpered, take your time. I just want to touch all of you."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 pm

"I'll do my best, baby." I whispered against her mouth and then kissed her deeply. Our tongues moving together as we explored each other with our hands. I pushed her panties to the side, sliding two fingers inside of her."
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:44 pm

My back arched, making my legs fall open. I moaned and massaged him through his boxers. I lifted and slid my panties off, crying out when his fingers slid deeper. "Yes, Ethan...right there." i whispered.Chelsi Carpenter Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:55 pm

"I love you so much, Chelsi." I moved away from her lips, and pulled my fingers out. I started at her soft neck and kissed down her body, running my hands over her thighs.
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:48 pm

I ran my hands deep into his thick hair and lifted my hips as his tongue ran slowly along my wet folds, dipping inside for just a second, before running further up to swirl around my swollen clit. His mouth sucked on it, making me spread my legs wider. "Ethan, yes baby. Oh god thats so perfect."Chelsi Carpenter Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:43 am

I gripped her thighs tight, exploring her body with my mouth and tongue. She tasted perfect, and I left like I couldn't get enough of her. I licked and sucked her until an orgasm rocked her body, I tasted everything she had to offer and slowly laid her back down on the bed, stripping off the rest of my clothes.
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 am

He kissed me, then looked deep in my eyes as we began to slowly move together. I wrapped my legs around his, moaning when he spread my thighs wider, penetrating me even deeper. "Ethan, yes, i....oh that feels so good."Chelsi Carpenter Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:06 pm

"You feel amazing, Baby." I whispered into her ear, pushing deeper inside of her and my name escaping her in soft moans.
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 pm

He rolled me on top of him and when i slid down on to him and leaned back, he groaned as took him fully into me. His hands held my hips hard and i began to rotate and grind against his hips til he also was moaning my name.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:49 pm

"Damn, you feel incredible." I said, as she moved back and forth on top of me. I held her hips tight and started to thrust upwards into her, she leaned down and kissed me deeply, moaning into my mouth.
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:26 pm

" you like that baby, you like when i take control?" i asked, sucking his bottom lipChelsi Carpenter Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:08 pm

"Fuck yeah, I do. Keep going, you feel so amazing."
Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 pm

I leaned back and put my palms on his thighs, letting him watch as i slid his erection in and out of me. " Yes...Ethan...god baby dont stop." i moaned hard, my body shaking as i lost control.Chelsi Carpenter Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 pm

I held her hips tight as her body let go, she was driving me over the edge. I rolled us over again so I was on top of her. I began moving inside of her, harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chelsi Carpenter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next