City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chelsi Carpenter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:50 pm

He kissed down my belly and I leaned back, letting his tongue run along my skin. "Take me to bed baby."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 am

"Gladly." I picked her up, her legs wrapping around me as I took us to the bed "I love you, Chelsi."
Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 EthanJacobs_zpsf8c8aa37
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 am

"I'm completely in love with you too Ethan, I always will be."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:31 pm

We both managed to get completely naked and I mounted her. I moved slowly inside of her, penetrating her deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 am

I moaned his name, pushing up my hips to meet his perfect thrusts. "God baby you feel so good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:13 am

Her walls moved around me as I thrusted in and out of her "So do you, babe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 am

He made me lose control, like only he ever did. He brought me to irgasm twice before he finally came as well. His body shuddering as he moaned my name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:20 am

I laid beside of her, still holding her close "I love you so much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:22 pm

" I love you too Ethan. I'm so glad you are here now. I was so empty here without you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:31 pm

"I felt the same way, I'm never letting you out of my site again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:31 pm

I nodded and then took a deep breath. " there's some things I need to
Tell you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:11 pm

"You can tell me anything, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:24 pm

I swallowed hard and said, "wanna make some hot cocoa? They brought some with them. I can make it." I said, my nerves getting the best of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 pm

"Chelsi, don't change the subject. Tell me what's wrong." I told her, getting worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 pm

I swallowed hard, my stomach in knots. "I've debated telling you this. When, I..was at the Capitol, it was.. so horrible Ethan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:54 pm

"Something happened that you aren't telling me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 pm

I nodded, biting my lip til I tasted the coppery tinge of blood. "Ethan, I was pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:23 pm

"What?" I asked, going numb all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 pm

I didn't think I could tell him. "I...I couldn't tell you before we left. I. I lost it right after you saved me." I barely whispered.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:33 pm

I was shocked for a moment and then shook my head "What do you mean you couldn't tell me? You can tell me anything Chelsi." I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:05 am

"I...i was so afraid youd think terribly, or worse leave me. Mom took me to see Dr Trayhill. Ethan i can never have a child, ever." i said feeling the tears behind my eyes.

Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:34 am

"I could never leave you over something like that. I wouldn't even think about it. I love you too much to throw it away."

Last edited by Loria Colwell on Tue May 21, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:41 pm

"I was afraid and confused. I had just been beaten and raped. All for something someone else had done. I...i was so ashamed and afraid, im sorry Ethan.'"

Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 Ashley-greene-hair
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:23 pm

"I know, I understand why you didn't want to tell me." He pulled her close and kissed her softly "I love you, more than you'll ever know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:46 pm

She kisses him softly, her tears finally falling. "I'll never give you a baby Ethan. That kills me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsi Carpenter   Chelsi Carpenter - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsi Carpenter
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5