City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charles & Darlene

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Charles & Darlene - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:29 am

I walked over and took the shirt from her hands and looked at it. Mason was beside of me and neither of us said anything, we just looked at it. All of a sudden a huge crash got our attention and Dad had flipped the table over.
Charles & Darlene - Page 4 EthanJacobs_zpsf8c8aa37

"I can see it in your faces that every one of you are thinking the worst right now. How many bloody shirts has he lost in the past!? I lost count a long fucking time ago. This isn't any different, your brother isn't dead. We don't even have a damned body!"
Charles & Darlene - Page 4 7f92920f

"Stop it! Just stop this, okay? It's been MONTHS. We haven't seen or heard from him in months! He's not invincible! He isn't immortal, and it's highly likely that he's dead! Look at this! See that gash? He was stabbed, and we've lost count of those too. How many beatings and wounds could he actually handle? His body isn't made of fucking steele!" I yelled and then tried to calm myself down.

"You ungrateful little shit. Get the hell out of my house, all of you. I want everyone out, NOW!"

"Will both of you shut up, please? This isn't helping anything and it won't make the situation better." I said, getting between them. Ethan was like a damn giant, where the hell did he get his height anyway?
Charles & Darlene - Page 4 MasonJacobs_zpsbae57f9e

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:36 am

I heard what Charles said and opened the door, letting it bang off the wall. "How DARE you talk to them like that! They're your kids you don't EVER tell them to get out! Why because they're hurting?! They should be! They're brother is dead! Your son is dead! I don't care if you don't believe it Charles the proof is right fucking in front of you! How stupid can you be! You look at that shirt and tell me if he could live through that! See where that gash is?! Do you see the blood?!" I grabbed the shirt and threw it in his face. "You yelling at the kids and telling them to get out is NOT going to make Asher come back! It's NOT going to make Sebastien come back! If they were alive they'd be back by now! Get it through your fucking head and stop being an asshole just because you're hurting too! Just because you're mad doesn't give you the right to be a fucking dick to everyone! Especially us!" I yelled and held onto the wall, my other hand on my stomach.

Charles & Darlene - Page 4 Darlene_zpsb26dde6b
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:45 am

I took the shirt and threw it through the house, where it went I didn't even fucking know. I wanted to yell, scream, and just hit something. I was so furious with everything, but mostly myself. "Do you realize what that bunch of cut throats did to him if they did kill him, Darlene? Can you imagine what they went through if they are dead? I can't believe it and I fucking refuse to! I lost Susan to those bastards, they can't have one of my kids too!" I yelled "I should have left that place after they murdered her but I stayed instead and Asher grew up feeling like he had to protect us all. If he's dead I have no one to blame but myself!" I stopped and took a breath, I couldn't stay here any longer, I needed air "If none of you will leave here, then I will." I said, grabbing my fur cloak and going to the door. I turned and looked at Ezra, Ethan and Mason "Please, stay with your mother." I said and left.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:52 am

"Charles! Charles wait!" I yelled but he was already gone. I held tighter to the wall, feeling like I was going to be sick.

I went to mom and put my arms around her. "Come on, you need to go lay down," I said softly. She was so upset, so much in shock, she actually let me. I helped her to bed and held her as she sobbed against me, running my fingers through her hair. She eventually fell asleep and I covered her up before going out into the living room. "She's asleep," I said softly and wrapped my arms around myself. "God how could this happen?" I whispered.

Charles & Darlene - Page 4 Ezra_zpsae525a05
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:57 am

"I've never seen him act like that...I didn't know he blamed himself." I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, I wasn't sure how to react yet and I didn't know what to think "Asher's...gone. Sebestien and Quin too."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:04 am

"I know," I whispered and slowly sat down, my arms still wrapped around myself. "Dad left, mom's so upset she almost got sick. What do we do now?" I whispered.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:07 am

"I guess we let everyone know...I want to tell Elena myself though. Afterwards we'll...spread the news I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:09 am

I nodded slowly. "And do that how when dad doesn't even want to begin to believe it? We'll have to... to have a funeral... of some kind and..." I took a shaky breath and put my head in my hands. "I can't believe this is happening," I whispered.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:36 am

"Me either. I'll handle Dad, alright?" I stood and picked the table back up and then went to the door. "I'll back, I need to talk to Elena before she finds out from someone else."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:44 am

I nodded. "Alright," I said quietly and ran my hands through my hair. "I'll... I'll just stay here... in case mom wakes up."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:47 am

"Mason will stay with you, I'll be back when I can." I told them both and left.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:13 am

I ran my hands through my hair again then looked at Mason. "You alright? Stupid question huh."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:07 pm

I got Charles home and knocked with my foot. Mason answered and I smiled a little at him. "I think your dad's feeling a little better now. He's about to pass out though."

Charles & Darlene - Page 4 Jack
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:10 pm

"Hey, Ethan!" I called and he came to the door and shook his head "Thanks for bringing him home Jack." I said as Ethan and I took Dad's arms.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:18 pm

"No problem," I said and helped them get him to the couch. "You guys gonna be alright?" I asked, looking at both of them, then Ezra who was standing in the corner.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 pm

"We're just...doing the best we can." I told him "Can we talk outside for a moment? I have some questions I want to ask."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:32 pm

"Yeah sure," I said and went outside, waiting for him to follow me.

I got slowly out of bed and went to stand in the doorway again when I heard more voices. I saw Charles sitting on the couch and sighed, shaking my head. "You reek of alcohol. I can smell you from here."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:53 pm

"I don't care how I smell, you letting me in the bedroom tonight?" I slurred.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:54 pm

I followed Jack outside and left Dad to Mason "I wanted to ask you how should I go about...planning services?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 pm

"You think I'm letting you anywhere near me right now, smelling like that? I wouldn't be able to sleep, I'd be up all night throwing up. Sleep on the damn couch," I said and went back in the bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

"I'm gonna check on Mom," I said quietly and went in the bedroom with her.

"Do you want to have a service? Or just a burial? We can do whatever you'd like. We have a place where we bury the people that have... died here."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 pm

"We should have a service for the three of them, I'm sure Quin's family will feel the same way."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:30 pm

"Your stepmother is very upset with me, Mason." I told him as he helped me stretch out on the couch "I'm sorry for earlier."

"It's alright, Dad. Don't worry about it, just get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 pm

I nodded. "I can show you guys the spot in the morning if you want. Or we can have their service anywhere really. Doesn't have to be any place in particular."

I stayed with mom until she fell asleep then covered her up and went back in the living room. "I... I need to get back home. I'll see you guys later," I said and hugged Ethan and Mason.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:06 pm

I watched Ezra leave and turned back to Jack "You can show me the spot in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:26 pm

I nodded. "Just let me know when. I'll be in the mess hall early."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles & Darlene   Charles & Darlene - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles & Darlene
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next