City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria Pierce

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Victoria Pierce - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:48 pm

"We don't have any stickers, but I might be able to scrounge up a cookie or two," I said as Lucus walked away. "I found some stuff to numb the pain. Hope you don't mind needles too much," I said as I loaded up a shot and gave it to him.

Victoria Pierce - Page 11 Tara

"Adalee's being taken care of, so is David. I'll be fine, I want you to be seen," I said, still caressing her face, so thankful to have her in my arms again. 

Victoria Pierce - Page 11 Brady_zpse62fbf02

"She has some broken ribs, a fractured wrist. Other than that it's just cuts and bruises. And... and some internal tearing..." I said delicately. "I've stitched her up though, she won't need surgery. She just needs time to heal. The IV has fluids, antibiotics, and nutrients in it. She's very undernourished. The other one is blood, to replace what she lost. It wasn't an extensive amount though, so she shouldn't need more than the one bag," I said softly as I cleaned more of her cuts. 

- Doctor
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:49 am

I chuckled "Thanks, cookies do sound good."
Victoria Pierce - Page 11 DavidGrant_zpsa7b7fb2d

"I'm fine, he just hit me when I sorta...spit in his face. Like the way you or Brayden would spit, it wasn't very lady like."
Victoria Pierce - Page 11 AutumnDove3_zps4a17d6d8

"Tearing." I repeated to to myself, the thought of that bastard touching her...god I wanted to kill him with my bare hands. "Thanks for seeing her, Doc."
Victoria Pierce - Page 11 BraydenSimmons_zps5f79c863

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:00 am

"Well what's your favorite?" I asked, cutting off his shirt then got the needle and thread ready to stitch him up. I glanced at his bare chest, his hard muscles very evident, then forced myself to focus on what I was doing.

I smiled and kissed her. "I saw that. I love when you're not ladylike," I teased then sobered. "Did he... do anything else to you? Did he hurt you... while you were with him? Did... did he touch you?" I asked quietly. 

"Of course Sir. Any guest of Miss Victoria is exceptionally well cared for. Mr. Bast over there has been here for quite some time recovering," I said, nodding to the young man who was sleeping in the corner, oblivious to everything around him. I finished stitching up a shallow gash on her inner thigh then cleaned the remaining blood off her and covered her with a sheet and a blanket to make sure she stayed warm. "You have nothing to fear here. You all may rest and recover in peace. And if you need anything Miss Victoria said you are not to hesitate to ask," I said, giving him what I hoped was an encouraging smile. "I will leave you alone with her," I said and went around the curtain.

- Doctor
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:07 am

"Chocolate chip." I muttered as she pushed the needle through and started to stitch me "So. Is trust still an issue with me? Or have I proven myself?"

I shook my head, lying "No, he didn't. We had arguments and sometimes I found id hard to eat but I managed." I couldn't tell him the rest, and I wasn't sure if I ever could.

"Red is always coming through for people, that's for sure." I muttered and set back in the chair, I hated seeing her like this it made me feel helpless.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 am

"I like chocolate chip too. Haven't had them very much, it's hard to come by chocolate. Daddy would always bring it when he could though," I said as I slowly moved the needle through his skin, closing the wound bit by bit. "I still have trust issues with everyone but... not so much with... with you anymore. Thank you... for what you did back there," I said quietly. 

There was something hidden in her eyes, something she didn't want me to see. She never could lie to me. "Okay," I said quietly, letting it go for now, but vowing that when I got my hands on Nicholai he would die a very slow death in the most painful way imaginable. "I want to check on Adalee and the kids, then is there a room where we can go? Just me and you? I just want to hold you and never let go." 

I was drifting, peacefully, my pain not gone but held at bay, but I struggled to find consciousness. I needed to get to Brayden... needed him... needed to know he was okay.... My eyelids, my entire body, were so heavy though, it was almost easier just to let myself stay in the peacefulness of the dark. "Bray... Brayden," I whispered, his name leaving my lips on a breath. 

Victoria Pierce - Page 11 Adalee-1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:23 am

My car pulled up in front of Victoria's house. I got out and went up and knocked. 

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:55 am

"You're welcome, Tara. Thanks for sewing me back together."

"I'll ask Victoria where we'll be staying." I said and took his hand as we went in with Adalee and Brayden. "How is she?" I asked and he told us what the doctor had told him "Thank goodness she's going to be alright."

Adalee was murmuring my name and I took her hand. I looked at my brother "You know what we have to do before we go, right? He's going to die for what he's done to our families."

I hurried to the door, checking before I opened it up I seen it was Obedia. "Hey, you." I smiled, opening the door.
Victoria Pierce - Page 11 VictoriaPierce_zps018df5d0

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:50 pm

"Well someone had to keep you from bleeding all over the floor," I teased and smiled up at him for a moment before looking back down at the wound in his side. I finished and tied off the thread then started to cut his pants off.

"Yes he is. As slowly and as painfully as possible. We'll torture him 100 times more than he's tortured our families."

I smiled back at her. "Hello yourself. May I come in? I have something to discuss with you."

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:13 pm

"I know, right? I'd hate to make a mess." I said and watched her "Be careful with those down there, I'd really hate it if you made miss-lick."

"Sounds good to me." I sighed "When do the game start?

"Of course, let's go to my study."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:20 pm

"If I made miss-lick? The pain meds getting to you David?" I teased as I finished cutting his jeans off. "Don't worry, I know how to use scissors just as well as I know how to use a knife," I said and winked at him.

"Soon. Tomorrow I think," I said quietly. "We'll leave you alone, just wanted to check on Adalee," I said and hugged him. I had to get out of this room. All these people, my family injured around me, was stifling, I felt like I couldn't get enough air.

I nodded and followed her in there, waiting until the door was shut behind her. "You've made Mr. Sullivan very angry. Not that he'll ever know it was you," I said with a very slight smirk as I poured myself a brandy. "How fare your... guests?"

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I noticed, sweetheart."

Brady and I left the room "Are you alright?"

"Physically, it will take a little time. Mentally, who knows. He beat and raped Adalee so extensively she was almost on death's door. Dove can deny it but she's malnourished, probably her nerves."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:52 pm

"What else did you notice?" I asked before I could stop myself, and felt myself blush. "Yeah... don't answer that. I don't know where that came from," I said and focused on the wound on his thigh.

I nodded a little and took a deep breath. It hurt but at least I was still breathing. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. "Just need to hold you," I whispered and buried my face in her hair, breathing in her scent.

I managed to get my eyes open, though it was just barely. I could barely make out the figure sitting beside me, but the way he held my hand, the way he stroked my cheek, I knew it was Brayden. "I thought I lost you," I barely whispered, feeling tears slide down my cheeks.

I shook my head. "I regret the day he entered the service of the Capitol. Regardless of his family, he didn't use to be so powerful. Now... only death can take away his power." I looked at her. "It's not going to be an easy death either. Is it?"

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:12 am

"I should answer that when I'm not pretty close to being high on pain medication."

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight "I missed you, Brady. I'm never leaving you again. Ever."

"I'm right here." I whispered, wiping the tears from her face with my thumbs "But i'll admit, that was a close one wasn't it?"

I poured us both a drink and shook my head "No, it's not. It's going to be slow and painful for him. It is Brady and Brayden we're talking about. Rick feared Brayden so much when he was younger he had him banished, then Nicholai had them imprisoned. Imagine how pissed off they are now." I said and held my glass up, taking a long drink "Things have been pretty exciting lately haven't they?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 am

"Why's that?" I asked as I slowly stitched up the gash.

"I missed you too baby," I whispered. "I'm never leaving you either, not ever. I swear it. Soon as everyone's better and... and Chad's back... we're gonna get out of here. We're leaving and we're never coming back."

"Too close," I whispered and tried to squeeze his hand but couldn't. "I can't... can't feel anything."

"A little too exciting for my liking," I said and took a drink. "No one is going to stand in the way of what Brady and Brayden plan to do. One way or the other, I'll make sure of that. He's kidnapped Brady's wife twice now, and Brayden's also, not to mention what he did to them. He kidnapped Brayden's daughter and had Brady's son whipped and thrown into the Games. Whatever he gets from them won't be good enough. In my opinion."

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:58 pm

"Because if I'm going to compliment you I'd rather do it when I know what I'm saying. I'd hate to sound like an idiot."

"I love the sound of that, I really do. I just want our family together, we've been torn apart for too long. Are you and Chad on better terms?"

"That's a good thing, baby. We don't want you in any pain."

"I completely agree, I should also let you know that his brother Rick is dead and we now know that Milo is Brayden's."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:11 pm

I smiled a little. "I doubt very much you would sound like an idiot. It's not like there's much to compliment anyway."

"Yeah we have, way too long," I said and kissed her softly. "Yeah, we are. We did a lot of talking in the prison."

I nodded just a little and closed my eyes when I felt more tears sliding down my cheeks. "I'm... I'm so... sorry.... I cou... couldn't sto... stop him," I whispered. "I f-fought him but... it... it didn't... didn't matter."

"You don't say. I've always thought they resembled one another. Was Rick aware of that?" I asked, not giving a shit that he was dead, the world was better off. "How is Jennie?"

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:29 pm

"Yes there is, and I promise to do just that later."

"That's good, I was worried."

"Please don't even try to apologize, you know I don't blame you. Just don't think about him anymore, you'll never go back."

"I'm not sure if he was or not to be honest. Jennie is like Adalee and Dove, she's recovering." I smiled a little "Not only do they resemble one another but they talk just alike. It's scary."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:39 pm

I smiled again. "If you say so," I said as I finished stitching him up and got the bandages out. "I think the meds really have gone to your head," I teased.

"Me too. There for awhile... I didn't think he'd ever speak to me again."

"I love you," I whispered, leaning into his hand when he wiped the tears from my cheeks again.

I chuckled. "Milo's... attitude has always mirrored Brayden's as well," I said, refilling my glass. I took a drink and looked at her. "When they leave this place... I want you to go with them. And do not argue with me. You know it's necessary."

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 pm

"Yeah, maybe. I'm feeling pretty tired now."

"He was upset for quite some time, wasn't he? Brady, how will he survive the games after Nicholai injured him so badly?"

"I love you too and when we leave here I think it's past time that I marry you. Don't you think?"

"I'll be happy to see them there but I'll be coming back. Do you know who Brayden has been living with this whole time while he wasn't with Adalee? I won't be welcome there."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:08 pm

"Then you should sleep. Are you hungry or anything? I still owe you that cookie."

"He will. He and Owen vowed to protect each other, along with Feather and Trinity. Nicholai will wish at the very least that he was in the games himself once I start on him."

"You... you still want to... to marry me?" I whispered.

"No, I don't know who he's been living with. As much as you think you won't be welcome there though, you'll find your death here. You won't be able to return Victoria."

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:42 pm

"We'll worry about it tomorrow, sweetheart."

"That rat bastard, I hate him." I sighed "They'll be okay then, I have to believe that."

"Of course, I do. Don't think any different."

"He's been living with Tyrone when he isn't here with Adalee." I sighed, and poured myself another drink "If I leave here what will happen to them, Obedia? No one will look out for them like we will. Not that I've discovered anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:55 pm

"Alright. Do you want help to your room? That can't be comfortable laying on that, you'll feel better in a bed."

"I know you do baby. I do too," I said, pulling her closer to me and laying down on the bed with her. "They will be okay, and they'll come out of the Games just fine, then Brayden and I will take care of Nicholai and we'll all get the fuck out of here. You'll never have to worry about anything ever again."

I nodded then just broke down in tears, leaning into him when he wrapped his arms around me. I don't know how long I cried but when the tears finally eased I didn't move out of his arms. "What all's wrong with me?"

I sighed and poured myself another drink as well. "You can't save everyone Victoria. As much as you'd like to... you just can't. The Capitol is too powerful. It's going to be a long time before things change, if they ever do. Leave here. Live your life, be happy. For once."

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 pm

"Sure, thanks." She helped me up and I leaned on her a little but not too much as we went into a room. I was three times her size and worried I was too heavy "Probably should have asked for one of the guys to help. I'm afraid of falling on you."

"I know, I trust you. I guess we'll just watch and see what happens tomorrow."

"Bruised, and busted up. Doctor said you had some internal tearing...god I wish I could kill him a hundred times over."

"I'll think about it, but I can't make that promise right now. I'll see how things go with Ty, first. But I know it won't be pretty, he hates me. Said so before he left out of here."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:14 pm

"You're not gonna fall on me, I can handle you," I said, smirking slightly. We got to his room and I helped him to bed. "Do you want... pants or something? Or you just want to sleep in that?"

I nodded. "Chad'll do fine, he'll be okay. I have to believe that," I said quietly. "I'm just hoping he forgives me when he gets back. I just keep letting him down."

"I'm so sorry..." I whispered and started to cry again.

"You really believe he actually hates you? He's just a stubborn son of a bitch, but that man could never hate you."

- Obedia
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:24 pm

"Honestly, I usually sleep naked but we'll leave the boxers for now."

"He will Brady, he loves you. I hope Winter understands now why we had to hide her."

"It's alright. You have nothing to be sorry for, alright?"

"We'll see about that. I don't expect a happy homecoming that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Pierce   Victoria Pierce - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria Pierce
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next