City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Main Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Main  Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:24 pm

"Imokay, they are all from one like us, come on."
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:35 pm

"Yeah I know, but it's going to complicate things that they were held like they were."

Main  Camp - Page 6 Carlisle
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:42 pm

I hugged Lea and swore "I'm never letting you out of my sight again. We'll go talk to them, come on. I want to be in the front." I told them as we emerged from the tree line with our weapons ready just in case "Now. We don't want any trouble, so if you can promise us that we'll be on good terms."
Main  Camp - Page 6 Dc6ffccf

I turned when I heard the odd voice "Shit." I muttered.
Main  Camp - Page 6 Leyla_zps09283c3a

I put Scarlett behind me on instinct and they turned to look at me, fear washing over the faces.
Main  Camp - Page 6 CruzOstermann_zps326ce0ef

"Oh my...God." I gasped and started backing away when I seen Jasper "No...no way."
Main  Camp - Page 6 LeaDavenport_zps51c6c874
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:49 pm

"What the FUCK is that son of a bitch doing here?" I yelled, loading my bow and aiming it straight at his heart.

Main  Camp - Page 6 Ezra-2

I put Leyla behind me, blocking her from view. "Hey! That's enough of that," I said. "Put your damn bow down, we don't mean you any harm."

Main  Camp - Page 6 Darnell

"Darnell is right, we don't mean you any harm. All of this was a misunderstanding. As you can see, the girls are fine and unharmed."

"Yeah for now. Has he beat or raped any of YOUR women yet?" I yelled, not taking my eyes from the bastard. "So much for you fucking getting arrested, never could count on the Capitol to get anything right!"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:55 pm

"Don't listen to them, Ezra. Kill that piece of shit." I told her glaring at him.
Main  Camp - Page 6 MasonJacobs_zpsbae57f9e

"Hey!" I called holding my hands up "I don't know who you think I am, but I don't know what you're talking about. I've been right here my whole life."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 pm

"That's a load of bullshit!" I yelled, taking a step closer. "How about four weeks ago when you were raping and beating every fucking woman you could get your hands on! You and those other three bastards! I know exactly what you're all about! I don't care what you've led these people to believe, but I know the truth Jasper! You're lucky my mother didn't miscarry her baby! And that the 15 and 16 year old girls you raped didn't have any damage. Oh wait, Bella does, she's fucking pregnant because of your ass! And Raine still won't get out of bed and barely eats! I hope that makes you happy!"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:07 pm

"Jasper? What? No...listen to me please. I am not Jasper, I'm his twin brother Cruz. We parted when we were very young, you have my word I'm not who you think I am. These people can tell you that I've never hurt a soul." I asked, hoping she would calm down but completely understanding her anger if what she said was indeed true.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 pm

"Your word doesn't mean shit to me you piece of trash! That all you can come up with? You've told better lies than that you son of a bitch!" I yelled and let my arrow fly. He moved at the last second and my arrow landed in his shoulder, just inches from his heart.

"Hey! I said that's enough!" I yelled and moved in front of everyone. "Get him and the women inside," I said to the people behind me then kissed my wife. "Go inside Sherri, please," I said then turned back to the girl. "You come into our camp when we haven't threatened you at all and harm one of my people? Those two girls are fine! You can see that well enough for yourself. Now why don't you all put your weapons away and we can discuss this."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:27 pm

"You better be happy my sister is fine or he wouldn't be the only one laying down." I snarled "I want to know who took them. Now."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:01 pm

I held my arrow on the girls head. "Cruz, you okay?" i asked and scowled at the group.
Main  Camp - Page 6 Scarlett_zps63abcb9c

I was breathing heavily "She got my shoulder, went straight through."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:05 pm

I reloaded my bow and aimed it at the one who had hers trained on me. "You think you're a better shot than me?" I said, glaring at the redhead. "Try it, I dare you."

I took out my gun from the back of my jeans and aimed it at them. I hadn't shot anyone in years but I trained regularly and I was a bulls-eye shot. "I said let's all calm down and talk about this. No one else needs to get hurt."

"How about you tell us why the fuck they have marks from handcuffs on their wrists. Don't think we're stupid, we know exactly what it looks like. If you were no threat to us you wouldn't have held them here. Now start fucking talking or I shoot again and this time I won't miss."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:10 pm

"Alright, can we all please take a breath here." I said and walked out to stand between them "We had a misunderstanding with them, that's why they cuffed us but they haven't harmed us in any way. So, please. Let's all lower our weapons."

I joined the girl, wanting to protect Bastian and Allegra. I knew they were mine "Carlisle, please. We can all talk about this together." I told him and turned to the girl "Cruz has been here most of his life, I promise you. We all fled the districts together, he's telling you the truth about himself."
Main  Camp - Page 6 Sheridan_zps8c07180f
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Yes little girl, im an a grade markswoman. Now lower the bow, or ill put it through your chest."

"Stop, look. My name is Bastian, thats my sister Allegra. If you wanna keep someone, keep me. Let her and my girl go."
-Bastian

"Now how about we get some answer. Who the hell are you all?"
-Cole

"Dad, what the hell?" i said as i come up the hill.
-Feeny
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:30 pm

"That's all I want Sherri, is for us to sit down and talk, but she's already shot one of us and they still won't put their weapons down. They drew theirs first, so if they lower theirs I will put my gun away."

"Try it and you'll be the next one on the ground," I said, glaring at her, then looked at the other woman who was standing by Lea. "What proof do you have? Because he's the spitting image of Jasper and sounds just like him. He's hurt too many people I care about and I won't hesitate to put a bullet in his skull. I have a gun too, I just prefer my bow."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 pm

I had enough. I let the arrow fly and shot her bow from her fingers. "Now, like he asked, who are you?"

Scarlett
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:56 pm

I glared at her then pulled my gun and shot her bow, snapping it from her hand and breaking it into several pieces. "You talk then we will," I said, putting my gun back in the back of my jeans.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:59 pm

"Alright, that's enough before someone gets critically hurt." I announced to everyone "Let them go back and I'll stay here." I said and threw my weapons to the side, walking to stand next to Lea.

"I'm not going without you, I just got you back. Bastian and I can stay here too."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:02 am

"ooh how tough are you with no weapon bitch." i said starting to storm towards her, gun be damned.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:04 am

I pulled my gun out and aimed it at her head, making her stop. "I still have my weapons and don't think this is all I've got. And if I lose my weapons you can be damn sure I still know how to fight bitch."

"Enough! All of you! Knovk it the fuck off! Scarlett, stand down. Now. None of you have to leave. If we can all be civilized about this we can all sit down and talk. I think we'll all realize this has been one misunderstanding after another."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:08 am

"Look, let the girls go. I am not going through this. Take them and go. We haven't had any troubles til now. You stay there us here. Carlisle, let them go."
-Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:19 am

"I'm not keeping them, I'm not even the one that brought them here and handcuffed them," I said, giving Darnell a look. "Like I said, all of this was a misunderstanding. I think if we all put our weapons away we can have a civilized conversation, we'll realize we can be allies instead of enemies. Look we all came from the same place from what I understand. There's no reason we can't work together. I'm suprised we've all been out here this long and not realized there were others."

"Look, he's right. It was a misunderstanding. A couple of our boys found them in the woods, they had a spat, we brought them back here. I did tie them up, yes, but all I was trying to get out of them was if your people were a threat to us. It didn't have to come to all this."

Main  Camp - Page 6 Darnell
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:25 am

So, much for a damned vacation. I thought to myself, hearing the spat off in the distance I had decided to come and check it out and was hiding myself in some shrubbery. I decided to step forward before Ezra and Mason decided to off this whole camp "Ezra, put the gun away." I said, making myself known.
Main  Camp - Page 6 Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 am

I hugged my brother, watching the woman stare at us. "Mason, that woman. I...i know her, just a feeling."
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 am

I sighed and reluctantly put my weapons down, I trusted my brother and was completely surprised to see him. I studied the woman closely "Maybe you're related, I see a resemblance." I said to Allegra.
Main  Camp - Page 6 MasonJacobs_zpsbae57f9e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 am

"No, i know all my family. Still, weird."
Allegra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Camp   Main  Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Camp
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Out and About-
Jump to: