City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diego Campbell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Diego Campbell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:06 am

"Do I have to set any examples?"
-Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:09 am

"Yes, unfortunately. As my second in command, you do," I said as we picked him up carefully and moved him to the cart.

Diego Campbell - Page 2 Carlisle
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:13 am

"Well, that's the pits. What about Darnell?"
-Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:15 am

"No one's killing anyone. No matter how much we want to. I've already spoken to Jack. Quin is not to come a hundred feet near our camp. I told him if we find him on our land, his ass is grass. More or less."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:22 am

"And that it will be." I agreed as we went to lift Diego and something caught his attention "What's up, D?"
-Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:28 am

"It's... it's Aurora. What... what happened..." I looked at them. "What happened to her? Somebody tell me right now. Why isn't she...?"

Diego Campbell - Page 2 Diego_zps9e0f4a05
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:29 am

"I heard some people talking...she lost the baby. I'm so sorry Diego, I didn't want to tell you yet. You already had so much going on."
Diego Campbell - Page 2 Cody_zps8af39d8c
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:35 am

"You should've fucking told me, why didn't anybody tell me?" I said and tried to get up.

"Uh uh, don't even think about it son. You're not going anywhere but home."

"Let me up goddamnit!"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:41 am

"Not a good idea, D. She's already gotten you into enough trouble."
-Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:44 am

"She didn't get me into any trouble. I got myself into it. I did what I wanted to do, she didn't force me. Now let me up!"

"Don't make me tie you to this cot Diego," I said, forcing him down. "You are my son and you will do as I say. And you are not to see that girl anymore. Ever. I mean it. She is not worth dying over."

"She is worth everything!"

I shook my head. "Get him home," I said, disgusted. I was not losing my son, especially not over some girl. 

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:56 am

I was standing there at the stables watching the others, just to make sure they didn't try anything stupid.
Diego Campbell - Page 2 AsherJacobs_zpsc5fd3ac1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:00 am

"Calm down Diego, all this fighting isn't good for you. It's not gonna help you heal any faster."

Diego Campbell - Page 2 Darnell

"You think I fucking care? Let me up."

"No. Cole, the horses ready? We need to get him out of here before he blows a gasket."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:24 am

I was about to say yes when I noticed one of the ropes was on it's last breath "Dammit." I muttered.
-Cole

I had noticed the rope earlier and I knew they wouldn't get too far without a new one. I got one from the supplies and walked it over to Cole "You may need this."

I looked at Asher when I heard his voice, I didn't want to take it but knew we didn't have a choice "Thanks. I'll return this to you"
-Cole

"You're welcome, just return it whenever you get the chance." I said, keeping my cool as I walked back to the stables.

"He really wants us out of here, doesn't he?"
Diego Campbell - Page 2 Cody_zps8af39d8c
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:34 am

"He really wants me out of here, that's for sure. He and Quin are close," I said, laying back down.

"All the more reason to get the fuck outta here. Now let's go," I said, helping Cole replace the rope.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:14 am

We got the rope fixed and and made sure Diego was comfortable before we headed out.
-Cole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diego Campbell   Diego Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diego Campbell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2