City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cole Campbell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:49 am

Cole Campbell Adam-levine
Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:51 am

I got The female to my cabin and laid her on my bed. I covered her in blankets and then sat and waited for them to return.

Cole Campbell AdamLevinePNG1_zpsbcd35c1d
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:49 pm

I checked the first aid room and found it empty. "Come on, he probably took her to his place to rest or something," I said to Bastian, looking over at him a minute before looking away and leading him to the cabin.

Cole Campbell Immogen
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:57 pm

We got there and Gen took me in. "Wow, nice place."
Bastian

I heard Gen and came out. "Who is this?"
Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:59 pm

"This is Bastian, from the other camp. He said he might be able to identify that woman. Why did you bring her to your cabin?"

Cole Campbell Immogen
Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:03 pm

"Where was I gonna leave her. The clinic is freezing. She's in no shape to hurt me. Stop
Worrying."
Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:07 pm

"Can you blame me?" I said quietly and went over to the woman, moving her dirty hair out of her face. "I don't know how much you can tell, but do you recognize her at all?" I asked, dread filling me at the look on his face. "What is it?"

Cole Campbell Immogen
Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 pm

I stared and couldnt believe it. Linna, dirty and beat all to hell, but it was Linna. "She....oh wow...shes my sisters, best friends sister. Her dad was...is i...oh shit i need to get back to camp."

Cole Campbell Bastiankampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:35 pm

"Is what? What is it? Is she dangerous or is she one of you?" I demanded.

Cole Campbell Immogen
Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:37 pm

"Shes not one of us. I hate her and she tried to have me and....come on lets go. Tell your dad."

Cole Campbell Bastiankampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:38 pm

"Hang on, I'll be right back," I said and ran to get a set of handcuffs. I brought them back and handcuffed her to the bed. "No telling when she'll wake up, I'm not taking any chances."

Cole Campbell Immogen
Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:38 pm

I took her hand and we ran back to where mason and them were.

Move to camp
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:37 am

I got back to camp and saw the two girls up ahead. I went up to them and said, "She's in Cole's cabin," then led them over there and knocked on the door.

Cole Campbell Immogen
Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:51 pm

"Hey, why are you knocking on your own door...." i started to ask and stopped seeing the two girls. "Whats going on?" i asked, letting them in.    Cole Campbell AdamLevinePNG1_zpsbcd35c1d
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:47 pm

"Just wanted to give you a head's up, didn't want to barge in. This is... well that woman's sister, and her friend."

Cole Campbell Immogen

"I'm Timber, and this is Allegra. Can you... um... could you please take me in to her?" I asked quietly, feeling nervous.

Cole Campbell Timber-3
Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:12 pm

"Shes your sister, really. You are a damn Peackeepers kid. This...oh this is rich." i sighed and pointed to the door. "Shes in there. If she wakes, and thats if, make her drink some water." i said and looked at them both and nodded for Gen to follow me out.

Cole Campbell AdamLevinePNG1_zpsbcd35c1d
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:41 pm

I watched them leave then went slowly into the bedroom, Allegra behind me. It hurt to see Linna again, but especially like this. No matter what had ever happened, I still cared about her. I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly moved a strand of hair from her face. I found some water and wet a cloth, gently cleaning the blood and dirt from her face.

Cole Campbell Timber-3
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:54 pm

I needed to pick up Percy but from outside Camilla's they sounded busy. A snow storm was coming, I could tell by the clouds and the wind. Timber hadn't even taken anything to put over her arms if it did snow...I sighed to myself. God, I had been such an inconsiderate prick to her. I went inside our house and grabbed her a few things she would need. I didn't want her coming back when the snow came it could be too risky. I put them in a back pack and headed to the other camp. Once I got there Mason had showed me where she was and I went inside "Um. Hi." I whispered. God, I hoped I could do this for her.
    Cole Campbell Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:14 pm

" Look, I don't want trouble out of none of you. We clear?"
Cole
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:17 pm

"You won't. I promise," I said quietly to the guy. I glanced at Asher then looked back at Linna without saying anything, continuing to clean her up the best I could.

Cole Campbell Timber-3
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:18 pm

I set the back pack down and took out my weapons, giving them to Cole "Here, you go."
    Cole Campbell Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:26 pm

I nodded and left them alone, heading out to Gen and the boy.
Cole
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Timber wouldn't look at me, not that I really blamed her "Weather looks rough, wanted to bring you some warmer clothes."
    Cole Campbell Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:31 pm

"I'm fine," I said quietly. "Don't pretend you care about me now after all that."

Cole Campbell Timber-3
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:36 pm

"I know I got mad and said a lot of nonsense I didn't mean. She's your sister...I'm sorry I got so irate. It's just...no one in the world has ever hurt me as much as she did. It hurt when I lost my mom, neighbors, and friends. But a child? She might as well have killed me anyway." I said, watching her with Linna "I tired to kill myself, once. It was after the games and after...everything happened." God, I hated talking about this shit. I didn't care if Allegra was in here or not, I had to talk to Timber.
    Cole Campbell Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cole Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next