City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cole Campbell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Cole Campbell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:42 pm

My heart ached for what he said but I was too angry at him right now. "I tried to kill myself more than a few times Asher. Shit happens, you get up and move on. I walked in on my mother, dead on the floor, and you don't see me out to murder my father. Though if he did drop dead I wouldn't shed any tears. You have no idea what made Linna the way she is. I do, I know everything, things that nobody else on this earth knows save one person. So maybe you should quit judging people and just shut the fuck up."

Cole Campbell - Page 2 Timber-3
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:45 pm

"You're right. So tell me. Tell me what happened to Linna because I want to know everything about, even if it includes her."
    Cole Campbell - Page 2 Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:02 pm

I took a deep breath. "She didn't used to be like this... She used to be completely different... I watched her change right before my eyes... and there was nothing I could do about it. When we were younger she never wanted to be anything like him, she hated him. She used to be so defiant... He used to beat her nightly... to the point she was so weak she couldn't eat. Not that it mattered, most nights he starved her anyway. He used to sell her out to Peacekeepers... She wasn't even a teenager yet when he started letting them come in and rape her... He used to tell me... "be a good little girl and that won't happen to you." He kept mom locked up, he beat her all the time too. She had no way to escape, no way to get help, no way to help us. One night... Linna she... she just broke, she couldn't take it anymore. I guess she snapped in a way because after that... after that she acted just like him. I suppose over time... it just became second nature to her."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:13 pm

"God, I fucking hate him with everything in me." I muttered and decided we should just keep talking "I know that you don't always like my relationship with Elena." I said "But, she took me in and watched over me when my Dad found me. He still had to do his thing and take care of my brothers but he wouldn't leave me alone. That's when Elena came in. She took me in and brought me out of my depression somehow. I don't know how she put up with me, I had lost it. Drugs and alcohol were involved...she's easy to talk to, she knows just about everything about me. All of my demons. Things I couldn't even tell Ezra or you...until now. I don't want anyone else to feel the way I've felt, I know I can't prevent shit from happening but I do my best. I look at Selma and think of myself, how would she feel if Quin didn't come back? And then there is Aurora, her eyes just aren't that bright sparkly brown anymore are they? Don't be mad at me for going back, but this is it. After this I'm done for awhile. I want to live in peace and enjoy life for once with a family I love and care about. I was terrible to you, I know and I"m sorry. Please. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry for everything I said."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:22 pm

"I'm not mad at you for going back Asher. Although I don't want you to, and I'm scared about what could happen, I understand why you are. I'm mad because of what you said to me. I do believe there's hope for Linna. It might be a long ass road, but I'm prepared to go down that road with her every step of the way if it gets me my sister back. The sister that used to stay up late and tell me stories until I fell asleep. The one that made me hot chocolate when I was scared because I could hear him beating mom down the hall. The one that used to walk me to school, holding her head up high even through the bruises covering her body. The one that never complained, that said all of it was worth it, because she would never turn out like him. The one that told me to be strong and to never give up, because one day things would be better. I want her back, and I am going to do everything in my power to get her back. If you can't deal with that, then no, we can't be together."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:35 pm

"If I couldn't deal with it Timber, I wouldn't be here right now." I said "I do want you to have your sister back, I do. Just like I wanted Ethan back when he didn't know me at all. I'm just trying to explain things to you, that's all I was doing. Not excusing myself, just giving the whys as to why I'm fucked up a little."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:39 pm

"You're not fucked up Asher. You've just been hurt too many times," I said and looked at him for the first time since he'd come into the cabin. "I don't expect you to ever forgive her for what happened. And I would never ask that of you. But I won't be condemned for helping her, for loving her, for spending time with her, for any of it. And I know a lot of people hate her but I won't have her condemned either. If people can't deal with that maybe... maybe it is better that I stay here. If the people that live here let me anyway. I already know Linna will probably never be able to go to the other camp. She's hurt too many people."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:59 pm

"Stay with her until I get back and we'll work it all out then, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 am

I nodded. "Alright. When you get back we'll talk. How... how long do you think you'll be gone?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:06 am

"Shouldn't take me longer than two or three weeks and this is the last time. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:14 am

"Okay. I'll see you when you get back then," I said and turned back to my sister.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:17 am

"Alright, then. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:21 am

"Love you too."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:24 am

She didn't want me anywhere near her, I could tell and didn't blame her. I kissed her on the head and said goodbye to Allegra. I stepped out and Cole gave my weapons back to me "Take care of my girl, okay?" he nodded and I left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:43 am

We were walking up as the guy came out and when he saw Cruz he froze. "Oh shit, wonder if hes been told?"

Cole Campbell - Page 2 Scarlettkampfer
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:46 am

The guy kept walking and I nodded "Yeah, I met him the day I was shot. He's probably still getting used to it."
    Cole Campbell - Page 2 CruzOstermann_zps326ce0ef
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:52 am

We got to Coles and Feeny and i went in while Cole and Cruz talked outside.

Cole Campbell - Page 2 Scarlettkampfer
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:57 am

"So, any updates?" I asked Cole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:04 pm

"Shes still out cold. Sisters in there now cleaning her up, talking to her. Her pulse has steadied though and i think we got her the anti venom in time. We have to see. She may have nerve damage, brain damage hell, who knows."

Cole Campbell - Page 2 AdamLevinePNG1_zpsbcd35c1d
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:29 pm

"Damn." I said "So she's alone then, no signs or followers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:58 pm

"No, i walked a ways into the woods and found her pack and some supplies. I..well i think she fled. I cant be sure but shes...well shes packed like she was coming here."

Cole Campbell - Page 2 AdamLevinePNG1_zpsbcd35c1d
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:54 pm

"I hope so, I'd hate to kill anyone anytime soon but I would if they tried to come down on us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:00 pm

I shook my head, " It doesn't feel that way at all. I really think she came here looking for us, we'll them anyways."
Cole
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:36 pm

"Good, I trust your judgement."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 am

I saw Cole and Cruz standing outside Cole's cabin and headed over there. "So what's going on?"

Cole Campbell - Page 2 Carlisle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole Campbell       Cole Campbell - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cole Campbell
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next