City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyrone & Victoria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:38 am

"If it keeps you here and safe. Keeps you here with me." I smiled at her. "Would living here be so bad?" I asked, pulling out wood to start a fire in the stove.

Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 Ty_zpsa38dab3d
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:41 am

"Not if we can keep this up but it never lasted long. Being friendly with one another that is."
Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 VictoriaPierce_zps018df5d0
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:46 am

"Maybe not. But I always enjoyed making up. So did you from what I recall," I said with a smirk. "You're right, it never did last long though. We'd make up and then be at it again the next day."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:15 am

I laughed "I haven't smiled this much in a long time." I said as I went over to the stove and stood next to him "You know...Jasper died in my arms...believe it or not he was himself again for a few moments and I was a little relived to know he still had it in him. I know you hate him, and I can't apologize to you enough. But a day didn't go by that I didn't think of you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:21 am

"If you thought of me so much, why did you go back to him? Why wouldn't you talk to me? Why didn't you return my calls? Why did you give me the world then rip it out from under me, all for a guy that didn't give two shits about you? You can say whatever you want, but once he started the Keeper program and started inhaling drugs, he was never himself again. Nothing could've changed that Vic, not even you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:31 am

"I just love it when you go out of your way to hurt me, I really do." I said sarcastically and shot him a look "Was it his fault they gave him drugs, Ty? It's my fault he joined that damned program to begin with. He wanted to better himself for me and instead they fucked him up. Say what you want but he did "give two shits." I have a letter that tells me exactly how he felt." I'm not going to cry, I kept telling myself "I think it's time I go to bed."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:37 am

"Yeah, go to bed and dream about your lies." I sighed. "Sometimes Vic... I wish you never would've agreed to marry me. I got to have the most amazing woman in the world, got to be a father to that girl... for months... and then you took that away from me and barely spoke to me again, never let me see her. And she grew up with a father that only gave her money and nothing else. Sorry if you get mad at me for speaking the truth, but maybe it's time you listened to it. Jasper could've got help for the drugs, it's his own damn fault he didn't. They just helped him realize that he loved hurting and killing people too much." I turned off the stove, no longer hungry, and walked towards my room. "This is a two bedroom, make yourself at home. I'm going to bed," I said and shut the door behind me.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:46 am

I stormed into the cabin and pulled out my pack and started to stuff supplies into it.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:49 am

I got back to the cabin and slammed the door back, banging it off the wall. "You are not going. Don't make me force you to stay."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:50 am

"What makes you think you can stop me, exactly?" I challenged him.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:51 am

"Sheer force of will."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:52 am

"You can't keep me here against my will, Ty."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:55 am

"If it means keeping you alive? I can and I fucking will. Try me," I said, crossing my arms and blocking the door.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:56 am

"Do you plan on blocking the windows too?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:37 am

"If I have to. I'll do whatever it takes."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:43 pm

"Move out of my way, Ty. I don't want to fight with you but I have to go to him...what if...what if they kill him?" '
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:46 pm

"I would rather them kill him than you! Look Vicky, I know you love him like a father, and I know you want to help him, but there is. Nothing. You. Can. Do. If you go there they will kill you and he will be in the exact same position he is now. Going back is not gonna do anything."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:58 pm

"If they find out what he's done and where we are we're all going to die anyway! It's only a matter of time now."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:02 pm

"No it's not. We know how to protect our own. If it comes down to it, we'll fight, we'll run. We'll do whatever it takes. You go there you might as well just put a bullet in yourself now, cause that's exactly what's gonna happen if you go there, they'll put a bullet in you no questions asked."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:06 pm

"Well, that would just make your life easier wouldn't it?" I snarled and threw my pack down on the floor, going into my bedroom and slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:09 pm

I went to the door and tried to open it but she'd locked it. "Damnit Vicky that is the last thing I want! Why the fuck would you even say anything like that?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Fuck it, I didn't need a pack. I went over to the bedroom window and opened the window doors, it was small but I could still fit. I slipped through and landed on my feet.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:18 pm

I had heard the window open and went outside to head her off. I was rounding the corner of the house just as her feet hit the ground. "So I'm supposed to be stupid now is that it?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:19 pm

"You said it, not me." I snapped and started through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:20 pm

I sighed and shook my head then went after her. I turned her around and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder. "I said you're not going. And you're not going," I said and carried her back to the house.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrone & Victoria    Tyrone & Victoria            - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrone & Victoria
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next