City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joy Anna Prince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:39 am

"I'm sorry, you have to live like this too." I said, looking into his eyes. I had just met this man and he was making my heart beat faster than usual. "You can go if you want...I know this can't be easy for you. I don't want to get you into trouble."
Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 Joy-Anna_zpsb3746507
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:46 am

"If Mr. Lannister were to find out about this... I would already be in trouble. The damage is done. Besides I... I do not want to leave. I don't want you to be alone."

Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 Ianjpg_zps49638ef4
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:49 am

"It was an accident, you didn't meant to see me." I said "Thank you for staying when you don't have to."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:51 am

"I am yours to command.  And you asked me to stay. I would love to stay and keep you company," I said and smiled a little, something I hadn't done in years.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:01 am

His smile was so perfect and it somehow made me feel better. "You have a nice smile, you should do that more often."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 am

"So should you. Yours is very lovely," I said and looked down. "I haven't smiled in years."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:12 am

"I command you to smile every single day." I teased.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 am

"I will make it a point to do so then," I said and smiled at her, my erection hardening when I saw her breasts out of the corner of my eye.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:18 am

His erection caught my attention and I blushed again. I couldn't hold my words back they just came out all on their own "Do you like what you see?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:20 am

"Very much so," I said before I could stop myself. "I would love to see more. Even though I know I should not say that," I said and looked down.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:26 am

I moved my arms away from my breasts, the water barely covering them "Have you been with many women?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 am

I looked up and my eyes fell immediately to her breasts. I swallowed hard again, resisting the insane urge to cross the room and touch her. Any part of her. Just to see if her skin was as soft as it looked. "A few. Not many. None anywhere near as beautiful as you though. And I am not just saying that."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:30 am

I smiled at his compliment "I've only been with Tywin. He was my first of...everything." I said, locking eyes with Ian again and I wondered what he might look like shirtless or completely naked.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:31 am

"He is lucky to have the privilege. I hope he treats you well. You deserve to be savored. Slowly."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 am

"He does treat me well, he's never been cruel to me. But...I can't explain it. It usually goes quickly."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:41 am

"Quickly? Doesn't he give you foreplay? Pleasure you in other ways?" I looked down again. "I should not be asking you these questions."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:48 am

"Sometimes." I said, speaking softly. "I should get out of this water before I wither away."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:53 am

"Only sometimes? You should have that every time," I said and shook my head. "Let me get you a towel," I said and stood up, getting one off the counter. When I turned around she was already standing up and I couldn't have pulled my eyes away if I tried. The water slid down her body, making it slick and shiny, begging to be touched. And tasted. Her hair was darker than normal since it was wet, hanging down to right above her perfect ass, and hugging every delicious curve on her body. I stopped myself with difficulty before my eyes wandered further and looked down, holding the towel out to her. "I apologize. I should not look at you like that."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:59 am

"Please don't be sorry, no one has ever looked at me that way before. Not even Tywin and I...I like it. A lot." I said to him and took the towel, wrapping it around me. I stepped out of the tub carefully, dripping water onto the floor. "I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable." I said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:02 am

"No, you have not made me uncomfortable." My erection was uncomfortable but I'd have to take care of that when I was in the privacy of my bedroom. "I only wish I could bring life to my thoughts but that is not possible. And never will be." I looked up at her and wondered how on earth she could look more enticing wrapped in a towel than she had with nothing on. All I could think about though was reaching forward and taking that towel off of her... and what I would do to her after.... I shook my head, trying in vain to shake my thoughts away. "I am sure you are tired. I will let you rest. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of your company."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:08 am

He wanted me, and didn't hesitate to tell me so. I didn't want him to go but I knew I should let him, if Tywin ever found out about this his wrath would be unspeakable. "Thank you too." I wondered what he would feel like inside of me and the thought made my stomach flutter. This was new to me, I'd never, ever experienced anything like this in such a short time.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:11 am

"Goodnight Ms. Prince," I said and bowed to her before making my way back to my bedroom. I undressed and laid down on the bed. I didn't hesitate to release myself from my boxers and laid back as I stroked myself. All I had to do was think of her in that tub, standing up, the water flowing down her body, every gorgeous bit of her. I thought of what it would be like to touch her, to taste her, to be deep inside her, and groaned loudly, unable to hold it back as I came hard on my stomach.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:20 am

He left in such a hurry I thought I had finally frightened him away. I was leaning against the door, my towel still wrapped around me when I heard him pleasuring himself. I shouldn't have eavesdropped on him but I couldn't pull myself away from that damn door. Something stirred deep inside of me when I heard him groan. I walked over to my bed and through the curtain surrounding it. I dropped my towel and crawled beneath the covers, letting the silken sheets caress my skin. I laid there, and sleep was not finding me. I just kept thinking about him. About Ian. How did a man I just met manage to consume my thoughts the way has.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:24 am

I got up and took a cold shower before going to bed, my dreams filled with her, however wrong it was. I awoke to a knock on the door. I got up and dressed and answered it, finding Mr. Lannister there. He informed me he was making an announcement this morning and would be skipping breakfast, but to make sure Ms. Prince ate well. I called for breakfast to be brought up and knocked on her door when it arrived.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 am

I heard the knock on the door and finally got out of bed, I pulled on a night shirt that hung down below my knees so it wasn't too revealing. I managed to fall asleep last night but my dreams had been filled with Ian, dreams I shouldn't have. I opened the door and there he stood with a breakfast tray "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joy Anna Prince   Joy Anna Prince - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joy Anna Prince
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Personals-
Jump to: