City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicholai Sullivan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin

Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:26 pm

"Goodnight Autumn," I said and closed my eyes, falling quickly asleep. 

Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 Nicholai
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Nicholai wasn't home from the games yet when Brady and I arrived at his house "First things first. His lackeys are guarding everything pretty well, huh?"
Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 BraydenSimmons_zps5f79c863
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:58 pm

"Yeah you got that right. How do you suggest we kill them?"

Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 Brady_zpse62fbf02
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 pm

"We don't want them calling out and making too much noise. A knife to the throat should suffice."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:10 pm

"Or slitting their throat, either way'll work. You ready?" I asked. He nodded and we headed in.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 pm

We came up on the first guards, sneaking up behind them. We slit their throats silently and efficiently. We continued to make our way unnoticed into the house, killing the guards off one by one. I couldn't wait for that son of a bitch to get here.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 pm

We went silently through the house until we came to what was obviously his room. We went in and shut the door and I sat down on the bed. "And now we wait."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:02 am

"Yep, we wait." I went over on the opposite side of the room and stood in a corner, waiting. I was finally going to get my hands on him, the thought made me smile.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:08 am

I walked into the room and froze.

"Hey, look who decided to show. And here we were thinking you'd got cold feet," I said, running my thumb slowly up and down the blade of my knife.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:19 am

I stepped out of the dark corner and up behind him, he hadn't even seen me yet "And I wouldn't think of running if I were you. I don't have an issue with cutting off your feet right now. I do however want to save them for later."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 am

"Later? Just kill me now and be done with it. I know you're going to anyway."

"Oh we will, you better believe that. But before you die... we're going to cut you apart piece by piece... until this nice tan carpet of yours is soaked through with your blood."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:47 am

"You enjoyed torturing Adalee and Dove, why shouldn't we do the same with you? I'm going to make you hurt a hundred times over than what she did."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:03 am

"She shouldn't have kept my child from me. That was her mistake," I said and shrugged. "And Dove... well... I don't know what she told you but she sure as hell acted like she enjoyed it. She moaned quite a bit when I fucked her. Right there on that bed actually."

"You have a death wish. He has a mother fucking death wish." I got up and put my knife to his throat. "You kidnapped and tortured my wife. You kidnapped and tortured his wife and almost killed her. You kidnapped my niece, and don't think I didn't see that bruise on her cheek. You threw my son and my niece into the games. Feather is dead because of you." I nicked his neck with the knife. "You are going to suffer... for quite a long time before we kill you. And we've been through the place, there's no one left here. No one to come to your rescue. No one to hear you scream."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 am

I drew my fist back and hammered him hard in the face, knocking him to the floor "Get up, you fucking pussy." I snarled as I reached down and pulled him back up to his feet "Brady's been in love with my sister in law since he laid eyes on her. You'll hurt for what you've fucking done." I said "Here Brady, break his fucking face."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:13 am

"If I go for his face I might hit him so hard I'd pop that tiny little brain of his right out of his skull," I said and went to his closet, finding several chains and took them over to the bed. "This what you used on them you sick fuck?" I said and hit him across the face with one of them. "Let's get the mother fucker on the bed."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:22 am

"My pleasure, brother." I said and wrestled Nicholai to the bed, pinning him down while Brady chained him. "Brace yourself, it's about to get very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 am

"Interesting my ass. Let me go! NOW!" I yelled, straining to get out of the chains but it was no use.

I laughed and looked at Brayden. "I never knew he had a sense of humor," I said and sat down on the edge of the bed, taking a pair of pliers out of my pocket. "Hm... where to start," I said and moved up the bed, closer to his hand. I grabbed one of his nails with the pliers and tugged it gently. "Hm... They're pretty snug in there. I think I can fix that though. This little piggy went to market..." I said and yanked it out, making him scream out. "Listen to that, he screams like a little pussy."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:45 am

"You've had wonderful dental work done, haven't you Sullivan? Mind if I get a closer look?" I said, taking out my pliers as well "Never leave home without them." I smiled and forced his mouth open, locking the pliers onto his tooth "It would really amuse me if you would try to sing along with my brother. Might ease your mind a little."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 am

"This little piggy stayed home," I sang and yanked another nail out, making him scream out again. "Fifty bucks he cries when you yank that out," I said then put my finger to my lips as I smirked at Nicholai. "Shhh, I want you to hear the next line, the one about the roast beef, it's my favorite."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:56 am

"Fifty bucks. Now that's a bet I don't plan on losing." I gripped the pliers hard and yanked his tooth out and blood gushed from his mouth. I held the bloody tooth up and examined it "Damn, that's a good one. I hope the rest are in good condition, the tooth fairy will be good to us tonight." I smirked and saw the tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:08 am

I looked up and laughed at his tears. "You owe me fifty bucks brother, told you he'd cry. This little piggy had roast beef," I yanked another nail out. "Wish I had some roast beef right now, sounds really fucking good. This little piggy had none." I looked at Nicholai. "You are the little piggy, and you have nothing," I said and yanked out the last nail on his hand. "This little piggy cried wee wee wee all the way home," I said, waving his bloody nail in his face.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:35 am

"Bro, do me the honors of holding his fucking head still." I said as I latched my pliers onto another tooth and yanked as hard as I could. "I like to hear you scream, Sullivan. I really, really do. This is why you and your brother had me banished right? Because you knew this day would come. Oh, yeah. I almost forgot to tell you. Your nephew Milo isn't your nephew at all, he's my son." I grinned "Chew on that. Wait...nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:34 pm

"I think he's having a little trouble chewing right now," I said and patted his cheek. "Damn he's a bleeder ain't he. We need to fix that or he won't last long," I said and took out a vial and syringe from my pocket. "Got it from V, blood thickener," I said with a smirk. "I'm not sure this needle is sterile though... Oh well," I said and shrugged before loading the syringe up and shooting it into his arm. "There, that should take care of that. I don't think he knows the song yet though, and it's such a good song," I said, moving around the bed to his other hand and starting on the fingernails on that one.

I screamed as he ripped another nail out. "Son of a bitch you're gonna pay for this!" I yelled and spit blood in Brayden's face.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 pm

"You just fucked up!" I lifted the pliers into my fist and slammed them against the outside of his left jaw, breaking it.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 pm

"That was really rude Sullivan. I think I'm gonna take away your speaking privileges," I said and took out my knife again. He yelled and jerked his head away but it wasn't gonna do any good. "Brayden, could you help me out a little bit? Hold the slimeball's chin for me." He did and I forced his mouth open, grabbing his tongue and half cutting, half ripping it out. "There we go," I said and put his tongue on his chest.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicholai Sullivan
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next