City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicholai Sullivan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Sullivan was freaking out and it was the most hilarious thing I'd ever seen "You should have known this day would eventually come. You never, ever fuck with a Simmons and their families." I chuckled "Oh, I should tell you that Rick is dead, my son ended that miserable bastard. My deepest condolences." I smiled "I should leave your teeth alone for now, I can't have you bleeding out. Should we cut his pants off now? I want to show him what happens to rapists." I looked back down at Nicholai "I'm going to literally have your balls on a platter."
Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 BraydenSimmons_zps5f79c863
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:55 pm

"Surrounded by the pieces of his tiny little cock," I said and ran my thumb down my blade. We cut his pants off and I tightened the chains. "Hm... balls first or his cock? You choose."

Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 Brady_zpse62fbf02
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:58 pm

"Cock first, then I can get to his balls easier." I pulled out my knife, checking the blade and looked over at Nicholai he was scared out of his mind "Are you scared? You should be."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 pm

"I think he's more than scared. I think he's terrified," I said with a smirk. "I really do not want to touch you there, but I did make a promise. And I don't break my promises. What is a man, if you can't trust his word? Right Sullivan?" I said and took his cock in my hand, slicing off just the head of it, making him scream out so loud his voice echoed. "Good thing no one can hear you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 pm

"Ouch. Sounded like that hurt, imagine the pain after I slice your balls off? Oh, and then I'm going to feed them to you." I said as he tried to kick and squirm "Hold still you fucking little bitch!" I looked up at Brady "Slice him again."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 pm

I sliced him again, and again and again, until there was a pile of pieces of his cock on the bed, the sheets stained with blood. I picked them up and dropped them on his chest. "Hey look, it's raining," I said and laughed, watching him shake, his body and face coated with sweat, tears and blood. "Yeah we're so far from done with you."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 pm

"My turn. This is for Adalee, and all the other women you've ever hurt." I glared at him and then started cutting into his balls. When the fell from his body I picked them up and forced them into his mouth, causing him to gag but he wasn't choking. "Let's finish this bastard."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 pm

We worked him over, cutting off every single one of his fingers and toes. I sliced down his chest, Brayden cutting out his eyes and cutting off his ears. He wasn't moving any longer when we were finished. "Here, this is just for good measure," I said and sliced his throat, watching the blood run down his body and onto the bed.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:35 pm

"Our families will sleep better tonight knowing this bastard is dead. Let's go." I told him, putting my knife and pliers away "See you in the after life, Sullivan." I told his corpse as we left the house.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Nicholai had been "missing" for several weeks now so I decided it was time his home was searched. I took plenty of backup with me, just for show, and slowly entered the house. The smell was overwhelming and I knew what we found wouldn't be pretty. We went past all the guards and servants with their throats slit, until we made it upstairs and to Nicholai's room. I looked in and took in his body on the bed, the blood everywhere. "Well... personally I think it's an improvement. Get that thing out of here and call a cleanup crew while I make a report," I said and they nodded and went to work.

Obedia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicholai Sullivan   Nicholai Sullivan - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicholai Sullivan
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19