City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jamie Holden

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Jamie Holden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 pm

"Your spunk. I like it."
Jamie Holden - Page 2 JamieHolden_zps3c45f2e0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 pm

"Yeah, I've been told I have a lot of piss and vinegar in me. I always though that was the grossest saying." I said and ate some more soup. " So, now what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm

My smile instantly faded and I shrugged "Sorry, I don't have a story."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 pm

I looked at him and said quickly. "I'm sorry. It is not my business. I'm just nosey. So, I said standing and walking to the paintings."These are so good. You are very talented."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Way to go, dick head. "No, you aren't nosey. It's just...there really isn't much to me." I told her and looked at the paintings "Thanks, it helps me pass time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:38 pm

"Why do you say that? That there's not much to you. I don't think that's true. Maybe you find yourself boring, but.. well I don't."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:00 pm

"I seclude myself and you don't find me boring?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

"No, I mean you are a stranger, who saved my life. You cooked me food and.. well undressed me. I think you are pretty fab."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm

And I think you are amazingly fab yourself, I thought. "I watched for you...when you didn't come back I got worried. Sorry if the undressing part made you uncomfortable or anything." Although, she did look damn good in my long black t-shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:29 pm

"You've done nothing to make me uncomfortable, I mean i was passed out. If not then yeah I woulda died for a cute guy..... I mean" I stuttered and looked away. " wait, you looked for me?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:54 pm

I nodded "Yeah, I um..I did. When you didn't came back I went to the Springs." I told her and she looked down for a second "I'm not a creeper, I swear." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 pm

" well if you are, your goal was accomplished, you saw me almost naked. Bet your disappointed now huh?"
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:26 am

"I saw enough to leave me satisfied for awhile." I blurted out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:39 am

I felt my jaw open then close fast. "Yeah whatever. I'm.. Umm, anyways....the paintings. I draw too. Not nearly this good though."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:50 am

"Now you're just changing the subject. I'm sure you draw beautifully though." I said, not taking my eyes away from her. She was just...magnificent. Her bright eyes, dark skin, and hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:59 am

The way he was looking at me made my pulse race. "Maybe we could go somewhere and draw or something, wow that sounded so lame. I must be tired."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:05 am

I smirked a little, god she was far from lame "If you're finished eating you should get some more rest, it'll help build your strength back up. I'll make myself a pallet on the other side of the room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 am

"Why are you afraid ill bite!" I said before I could stop.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:11 am

"No I'm afraid, I will." I said, smirking and gazing into those bright eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:20 am

" Oh, wow I.....ummm." I swallowed and said. "It's freezing and i only have a Tshirtt on. We can both keep each other warm. It will be ok. I want you to be warm too." I said and went to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:28 am

Oh, fuck. She didn't realize how warm I would get if I crawled into those covers with her and taking advantage of her was something I really didn't want to do but she was tempting...was it taking advantage if she wanted it too? "If you insist, but we should keep our backs to each other. Okay?" I asked and stood up, taking my shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 am

I watched him as he climbed into the bed with me, my heart racing. He turned so his back was to me and scooted to the edge. "Really, is touching me that repulsive?" I asked.
-Allegra
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:38 am

If she only knew "Very, very far from repulsive." I said "I'm really trying to be on my best behavior, is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:00 pm

I turned and laughed. "It's only cuz I'm the first girl you've seen in a while. Really I'm not all that cute." I said. He was though, very cute. Mason.... Mason.... That's right you have a boyfriend Al... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:39 pm

I laughed "Right, you aren't cute at all. More like beautiful, and I've had other girls to look at but none of them compare to you. Not even close."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Holden   Jamie Holden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jamie Holden
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Personals-
Jump to: