City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lydia Lannister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

Lydia Lannister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:53 pm

"Nah, you shouldn't have to do it either." I said as I bent over and started picking up the pieces.
Lydia Lannister - Page 2 Lydia_zpsf8984a79
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:54 pm

I barely held back a groan and adjusted myself in my jeans when she wasn't looking. "Are you sure?"

Lydia Lannister - Page 2 Colton-2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:09 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said, picking up as many of the shards as I could. I stood and turned around so I could dispose of them and Colton looked...strained? "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Oh yeah, sure, just about to explode out of my jeans, I was fantastic. "Mmhm. Yup. I'm great. Be careful, you don't want to cut yourself."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:32 pm

"I won't." I said as I walked past him and put the pieces into the trash bin.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:42 pm

I had to force myself not to reach out and grab her. What the fuck was wrong with me? "You hungry or anything?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:49 pm

I hadn't really thought about eating but yeah...I was a little hungry. "Sure. You?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:02 pm

"Yeah, starving actually. Want to go to the kitchen, or have something brought up?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:13 pm

"I don't feel like dealing with people, we can just have something brought up if that's okay."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:22 pm

"That's fine. What are you in the mood for?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:29 pm

"Whatever you're in the mood for. Craving anything particular?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Yes..... "Not really. I'll just tell them to bring up whatever."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:44 pm

"Sounds good. I'm going to go take a shower real quick." I told him and headed towards my master bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:54 pm

"Alright. Take your time. I'll just chill out here," I said and she went in there, shutting the door behind her. I sat there until there was a knock on the door and went to get it. It was a maid with the food, so I told her to put it on the table. She did then left, and I went to sit on the bed, leaning back against the headboard while I waited for her to come out.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:38 pm

I took a good hot shower but I didn't want to be too long since Colton was here and dinner was coming. I stepped out and wrapped my towel around me "Shit." I muttered when I realized I hadn't brought any clothes in with me. I made sure my feet were dry and walked out of the bathroom "Sorry. I forgot to take some clothes in with me." I said as I walked over to my closet.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:41 pm

I swallowed hard. Her hair was dripping wet, darker than normal, and I could see water dripping down her back... and legs... her very long legs.... "Um... uh... yeah... sure... it's... no problem," I said, trying unsuccessfully to tear my eyes away from her.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:49 pm

I grabbed a tank top and some shorts, I was walking back out of my closet when my eyes locked with Colton's. He was looking at me but something was different. He didn't normally look at me this way. "Is something wrong?" I asked him but not in a bad way. Like...was something really wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:55 pm

I slowly shook my head. "Nope. Not at... all... you just... damn..." I said and cleared my throat. "Sorry," I said, still unable to tear my eyes away from her.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:01 am

His gaze didn't falter and that's when I realized...or rather...that's when I seen his hard on. Oh my, god. He was...hard and it was because I was running around practically naked and I had been since he had gotten here. "Ohhh. Wow. I'm sorry, I wasn't even thinking." Shit. Talk about embarrassing. I felt my cheeks blush a little and I started heading back towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:07 am

I saw her blush and before I could stop myself I bolted up off the bed and went to her, putting my hand on her arm. "You don't need to apologize. I do, I'm sorry, really sorry I was... staring at you like that. That was really rude. And... shit..." I took my hand off her and ran it through my hair. "Yeah... I should... let you get dressed... I'm really sorry."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:11 am

"You don't have to apologize, really. I wasn't thinking...and I'm really comfortable around you so the thought that...well you know. It never crossed my mind. I'm...yeah. I'm going to get dressed now. Just please don't feel bad. It's not like you can help that kind of thing." Seriously, Lydia. Shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:14 am

"When you were walking around in that skimpy ass bra and panties, then dripping wet in a towel... like right now... nope... can't really help it," I said and cursed. "I shouldn't have said that. Damn it I can't control my mouth right now," I said and ran my hand through my hair again.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:21 am

"Skimpy? No...never mind. I'm going to get dressed now." I said and beat feet to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. Once I was in there I let out a breath I hadn't even realized I was holding. Then I looked down at my tank top and shorts. They weren't exactly modest. Well, what could you do? I dropped the towel and finished drying myself off some more then slipped my clothes on. The tank top still managed showed my stomach and the shorts weren't exactly long. I guess it was better than skimpy bras and panties though. Once I was dressed I took a deep breath and came back out.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:26 am

I'd made us both a plate while she was in the bathroom, and I was still busy mentally kicking my ass when she came out. What I could really use was a cold shower though. "I'm sorry. Again. For... before," I said, not meeting her eyes. "I'm just gonna be honest though, I think you're extremely hot and I just... lost my tongue. I apologize."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:36 am

"You don't have to keep apologizing to me, it's alright. I'm sorry too...I won't do that anymore." I said and sat down at the small table in my room. "Thank you for fixing my plate and...thank you for the compliment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Lannister   Lydia Lannister - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lydia Lannister
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next