City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

In Town      - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:20 am

"Iam fine...i am more worried about you. How are you feeling?" i asked, as we both sat at a bench not far from where the mess hall was.

In Town      - Page 3 Ronna
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:24 am

"I don't want anyone to pity me, but I spent my whole life being hated and ignored by my entire family, is it asking too much for five minutes from the guy that claims to care about me? I understand she's having his kid, but she has a boyfriend, she doesn't need him to hover too. Don't think I haven't heard her complain. And that's not to mention how he'd rather go have 20-30 minute conversations with his other ex before he even says morning to me. He should've just left me in that house, it would've been better for everyone. I'll talk to you later, I just... I don't want to be around anyone right now."

In Town      - Page 3 Timber-3
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:26 am

"Horrible. I... I'm dizzy and my stomach is all screwed up. I just got sick twice and I feel like I'm gonna do it again. When Asher picks out his house I think I'll go lay down."

In Town      - Page 3 Bella-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:27 am

"Oh stop it Timber, and no i am not letting you act like a crazy woman. Now, stop and lets go and find the others, like my brother and Lea." She started to argue and i shook my head. "Just shut up and come on." i said pulling her towards the carts.

In Town      - Page 3 Allegrakampfer-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:29 am

"Honey, i want you to think. Do you remember the last time you had your little vistor, monthly visitor bella?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:36 am

"I don't want to Allegra," I said pulling my arm out of her grasp. "I don't want to be around anyone, I don't want to act like everything's okay when it's... it's not," I said, finishing quietly. "Nothing is okay right now and I need you, my best friend, to just... agree with me even if I'm wrong, don't act like I'm acting like a bitch. I know I am, but I just can't seem to care right now."

I didn't say anything for a minute, trying to count. "I... I don't know. It's been awhile but... I mean I've been really stressed out. That can mess it up... right?" I asked quietly, looking up at her.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:58 am

Quin walked over to the cart I was unloading and I shook my head "That woman drives me crazy." I told him "Does Brown Eyes do that?"
In Town      - Page 3 Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:13 pm

"Fine, let me just let you stew in your own shit then. Ill go find someone who wants me around. Sorry i bothered you." i said and stomped off. I found Mason and went up to him. "Hey i am gonna be staying with my brother and Lea in her brothers place. Where are you gonna be?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 pm

"Yeah, it can, i said waving for pepper to come over, i want you to see pepper real fast though okay." i said and hugged her.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:55 pm

I chuckled a bit. "All the time. You get used to it."

In Town      - Page 3 Quin2

I watched her go then turned around and walked off a little ways, sitting down in a patch of grass and staring off into space.

I nodded a little as I hugged her back. "Okay," I said quietly.

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:25 pm

"With mom, dad and Jaclyn." I told her and nodded towards Timber "Everything okay?"
In Town      - Page 3 926e35a8

"Tell me. If Brown Eyes was pregnant with your baby but not with you anymore wouldn't you still be checking in with her all the time? Trent or not, I can't help but to worry about it and he hasn't said anything. Elena gets tired of me but I'm sure she understands why I am the way I am."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:41 pm

I shrugged, not looking at him. "No. But I can't seem to explain it to anyone without them thinking I'm a bitch," I said quietly.

"She may understand it, but that doesn't mean she likes it. Look dude, I know you worry and care, and you have every reason to. But she's got Trent to take care of her. I think she might be getting annoyed because she's feeling a little... overwhelmed, if that makes sense. If it was me, sure I'd check on her, but not constantly. I'd make sure she was alright, but I'd let her have her space too. Course I don't even want to think about not being with her, that's not gonna happen."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:46 pm

"I understand, and I don't doubt Trent at all. I know he can take care of her, it's just...we've lost a lot and I guess it makes me nervous."

"Try me. Asher's my brother, I know him too well."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:58 pm

"Course it does. Makes me nervous too. I was wary coming out here but we couldn't stayy there."

"It's just... the whole time we were coming here... it seemed like all he wanted to do was pay attention to everyone else. Especially Elena and Camilla. Elena I get, she's carrying his kid, but that doesn't mean he needs to be checking on her constantly. She has a boyfriend, you know?" I shook my head. "Maybe it's just... all in my head. But it just feels like he barely pays attention to me. And... I've been through a lot of shit too. I don't have very many people. Most of the people here... they just see me as the District 1 stowaway. I mean everyone that's hurt, my dad was involved in that. I know that and it... it just makes me feel worse."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:22 pm

"Camilla is probably updating him and the ones who have been hurt or sick, I know her and Harley were helping with the women and kids too." I said "Yeah, he's been hovering over Elena but it's probably because of what happened to Joanna and the other baby."

"I know what you mean, it's the only shot we had though. I think it's going to work out."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:30 pm

"I get that but he talks to her more than me. Hell he talks to everyone more than me. Just makes me feel real unimportant. Like I... I don't matter to him. I'm probably being petty but... I don't care right now, I just don't," I said then looked at him. "What are you talking about? Who's Joanna and what other baby?"

"I hope so. I don't trust them yet, even know. I just can't bring myself to. And Brett's all... up on my mom, makes me want to punch him in the face. All the time I just want to tackle his ass and beat the shit out of him."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:37 pm

"Son of a bitch." I muttered "I thought you knew." I told her "Joanna lived in our district, her and Asher were friends and then they had to go to the games together..." I said "Apparently they had been together but was holding out on everyone because of one of Asher's other friends liked her. Anyway, she was pregnant during the games and Linna...Linna killed her in front of Asher. Which really explains the hate between them but Asher didn't know Jo was pregnant, your sister told him at the games when Ezra was there. When he grabbed her by the throat. The Capitol knew, and so did Linna, somehow. That's why he's hovering over Elena."
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 pm

I chuckled and shook my head "Come on, Q. I've just seen them talking to each other and that's been it. Hell, Zoey seems to like him." I grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Lea and i followed Brett and put our stuff in the cabin. "I dont have to stay here, i said, i dont want you uncomfortable."

In Town      - Page 3 Bastiankampfer

I watched as Timber an Mason walked off talking and shook my head. I went into the cabin with Bastian and Lea and plopped down on the bed, looking at Lea. "I wanna punch Timber in the damn face."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:52 pm

I told Johnathan i would be right back and went over to Ronna and Bella. "Everything okay?" i asked Bella.

In Town      - Page 3 Pepper

I got Elena and her sister in a cabin and looked at her. "You okay, did you both eat?" i asked as Alicia and Heath went outside.
In Town      - Page 3 Trentkampfer-1

Fawn, tristan, ronin and i went to find a cabin, and put our stuff inside one that had a two bedroom. "I am so glad we are finally here."

In Town      - Page 3 Trini
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:54 pm

I went and found the girls, who were getting percy settled. I pulled Harley aside and said. "He seems to be doing better, although i dont think him and your sisterlike one another much. MAybe it has to do with the boyfriend she misses." i said nodding towards asher.

In Town      - Page 3 Linkkampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:56 pm

"I'm not uncomfortable, I'd let you know if I was." I smiled and kissed him "What's wrong with her and Asher? I heard them arguing."
In Town      - Page 3 A85513da
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 pm

David and i found a bigger cabin for all of us, including Grace and Tyler. GRace went to lay down and Timmy went to play. I sat on the porch with him and smiled. "He is progressing fast." i said as we watched him.

In Town      - Page 3 Daphnekampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:58 pm

"I don't think Camilla and Asher were ever boyfriend and girlfriend, they've been talking a lot because she keeps him updated and how everyone is doing. We've known them almost our whole lives."
In Town      - Page 3 Harley_zps27ee344e
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 pm

I didn't say anything for what felt like the longest time. "He... wow he... he never told me... about her, the baby... none of it," I said quietly. "My... my own sister did that... And he never told me. Wow." I ran my hand through my hair and shook my head. "Tell me honestly. How do you think he feels about me? Because what he says and what he does... completely opposite. Don't get me wrong, he saved my life, really, and I will never forget that. But... he's not really acting like we're even a couple. I can't believe he didn't tell me that."

"Zoey's a baby, she likes everyone. And that's not the point, my mom's been through enough and I know what his end game is. I see the look in his eyes when my mom's not looking."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Town
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Out and About-
Jump to: