City of Kampfer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Kampfer

Role Playing Game based on the Hunger Games Trilogy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Loria
Admin

In Town      - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:39 pm

I nodded "Me either...no clue." I sighed "That fucking prick, I wish could have stomped his junk like I did Marco's."
In Town      - Page 2 Ace5fbf6
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:41 pm

I sighed, looking at her. "Ever since all that happened. Part of her, i dunno is missing. The light is gone. I am hoping its just cuz she missed Ethan. She is just so sad all the time."

In Town      - Page 2 Bethkampfer

I was helping Timber when i turned and saw him, my brother and i dropped the bag and ran to him. "Johnathan, oh....oh .my god." i said wrapping my arms around him.

In Town      - Page 2 Pepper

"Well with everything that happened... that and being apart from Ethan, that's to be expected. I just... god I wish he would wake up. He would be so happy to see her." I sighed. "I'm so glad you guys got out when you did. There was a raid... that's how Ethan got hurt."

In Town      - Page 2 Darlene

"Pepper... oh my god I didn't know you were coming," I said, hugging her tightly back. "I hoped, but I didn't know. God it's so good to see you, how are you?"

In Town      - Page 2 Jonprescotttop2
Back to top Go down
https://cityofkampfer.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:42 pm

I shook my head. "I wish you could've killed them all," I said quietly. I looked around then saw Ronna. "Ronna... she's Bella's best friend. Maybe she could tell her. Or do you think it would be better coming from an adult?"

In Town      - Page 2 Elena-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:45 pm

"I don't know, tell me what I should do." I asked her "I'm clueless when it comes to women obviously, you know that."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:47 pm

I smiled a little. "Oh I know. Go take care of her, make her rest, and I'll be right back," I said and went over to Ronna. "Can I talk to you alone for a minute?"

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:58 pm

I was walking back to Bella when Chase picked her up in his arms "We'll get her laid down, come on." I told him and went to a rather large house, I would need all the room I could get "I call this one, let's find her a room." I told him and he found one for her. I went back out and went to Timber "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:08 am

"Um. Yeah sure, evrything okay?"

In Town      - Page 2 Ronna

"Not really. Um... Bella's dizzy. And she's getting sick. She just threw up twice. We're both in the same condition and... Asher thinks the same thing. We were wondering... I mean you're her best friend. Do you want to talk to her, or do you think we should get Pepper or someone? I don't really know what to do."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 am

"You seem to be more concerned with making sure everyone else is okay first, so why don't you just go somewhere else and let me fend for myself," I said as I got the rest of the way off the cart.

In Town      - Page 2 Timber2-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 am

"Oh, that's adorable." I chuckled "Right. I obviously don't care about you at all." I smiled sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 am

I rolled my eyes and moved past him. "I never said you didn't care. I just said you seemed more interested in taking care of everyone else. So you go do your thing and I'll do mine."

In Town      - Page 2 Timber-3
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:30 am

"And what exactly is your thing?" I asked walking beside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:32 am

"No, ill talk to her, thanks Elena." i said.

"Do you want me to come to? You know anything you guys need I'll do whatever I can."

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 am

"I'll probably get a something to eat. I'm a little hungry. Then find a small place to live. Then... nothing, I don't know."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:39 am

"You have a place to live, Timber. We've been through this already, you're living with me even if I have to throw you over my shoulder and haul you in myself."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 am

"And why is that Asher? Just because we slept together once you all of a sudden feel obligated to take care of me? Why would I want to live with you? So I can see you fawn all over your ex-girlfriends, one of them your baby's mom? You show them more attention than you do me. I'm better off alone."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:48 am

"She is having my baby, Timber. I thought you said you were okay with that? I've just been trying to keep an eye on her, alright? I'm nervous, I don't want anything to happen. And Camilla was forever ago, we're just friends."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 am

"I understand she's having your baby. That's not what I have a problem with. But she has a boyfriend Asher, she doesn't need you watching over her all the time, watching her every move, doing everything for her. That's his job, not yours. I expect you to worry over the baby, but not treat her like she's going to break. She doesn't need you up in her face all the time. And if Camilla was so long ago, how come you'd rather talk to her than me? You're supposed to be with me and you barely talk to me. I don't exactly have dating experience, but I don't think that's how it's supposed to work."

Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:55 am

"Right, and Trent being in the picture is supposed to stop me from looking out for her." I sighed "I can' t help it, it's my nature. We've all been friends and looking out for one another our whole lives. I wouldn't expect you to understand, none of you upper districts had to worry about where the next meal was coming from. We would have fucking starved a long time ago without each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:55 am

I kissed Ethans head and brushed his hair back. Ezra brought food and i ate, then sat down and watched him, praying he would wake up.

In Town      - Page 2 Chelsikampfer
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:58 am

"You think I lived such a perfect happy fucking life Asher? What do you think I was lying to you? You think I gave myself those fucking bruises? You think I got to eat as much as I wanted when I wanted? I know what starvation feels like and I know what it's like to want nothing more than to die, but not have the strength to lift the knife. So why don't you stop the fucking high and mighty attitude you've got going on there and just go do your thing. Go help them since they're you're friends. And when you get two seconds to maybe think about how you're girlfriend is doing, come find me," I said and turned and walked away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:02 am

I saw Asher and Timber and sighed. I went after Timber. "Wanna tell me what that was about?"

In Town      - Page 2 Allegrakampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Loria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:04 am

"I'm trying to help everyone, Timber. I was coming to you until Bella go sick and then I didn't know who should talk to her." I rolled my eyes "Whatever. It's fine, do your thing." I walked away to help unload the wagons, I showed Sebastien the house I picked "Go see what you think, Little Buddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:05 am

"No, i think i need to do this alone, she wont want anyone knowing right now." i said and smiled. I told Carter i would be right back and went and found Bella. "Hey sweetie, come on lets go talk babe." i said.nodding at pepper to stick close by.

Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 am

Whatever you want is fine, I signed to him with one hand. My other arm was still wrapped up. I picked up Susannah before going inside. Mom would've loved it out here was all I could think.

In Town      - Page 2 Sebastien2

I ignored him and fell into step beside Allegra. "He's supposed to be dating me and all he can do is pay attention to everyone else. He barely talks to me or anything, he'd rather talk to his ex girlfriends than act like he gives a shit about me. Only after he's talked to every single other person in the group does he come over and say anything to me. I came out her to be safe, not to feel like an outcast."

"Okay," I said quietly and told Gabe I'd be back. "Do you need something? How are you feeling?"

In Town      - Page 2 Bella-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 am

I looked at Timber and shook my head. "You really are being quite selfish, he has so much going on. A baby on the way, his stepmom is pregnant, his brother is in a coma and all his life he has taken care of everything. So please quit with the pity me crap Timber. I mean the man came and burned a district down to get you."

In Town      - Page 2 Allegrakampfer-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Town    In Town      - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Town
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Kampfer :: Out and About-
Jump to: